The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Re: Commando type?

so if been a vegetarian n still call ml n have special wad will happen? is whether we tied been a vegetarian to some religion beliefs n practices? i can be a vegetarian but i am a free thinker n so can have special with ml.
Old 08-08-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
so if been a vegetarian n still call ml n have special wad will happen? is whether we tied been a vegetarian to some religion beliefs n practices? i can be a vegetarian but i am a free thinker n so can have special with ml.
vegetarian cannot special
Old 08-08-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 18
donchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant future

Thanks TS for the infor. Had just tried this syt. True enough she is the youngest among that floor. The way she talk sounds a bit fake buts who cares. As bro mention, she like to kiss and talk near ur ears. Massage wise is nothing to shout about. Below is the FR

Massage : 2/10
Ht : 165
Boobs : A
Bbbj : 9
Damage : $50 + $100
RTF : maybe

Her colleague was there, some bro did open the door and ask but her colleague say she only take appointment which is her regular only. So bro if u wanna try her colleague might be a bit difficult unless u try the syt and ask the syt to recommend her colleague to u. Anyway her colleague looks late 30s to early 40s.
Old 08-08-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by donchew View Post
Thanks TS for the infor. Had just tried this syt. True enough she is the youngest among that floor. The way she talk sounds a bit fake buts who cares. As bro mention, she like to kiss and talk near ur ears. Massage wise is nothing to shout about. Below is the FR

Her colleague was there, some bro did open the door and ask but her colleague say she only take appointment which is her regular only. So bro if u wanna try her colleague might be a bit difficult unless u try the syt and ask the syt to recommend her colleague to u. Anyway her colleague looks late 30s to early 40s.
so got one bro manage to see her n call her. bro did she cim? u did not ask for fj?
Old 08-08-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:

FC L4 near where?
Old 08-08-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
so got one bro manage to see her n call her. bro did she cim? u did not ask for fj?
cim without cap? can shoot on face?
Old 08-08-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 8
Sojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Bro can pm location of shop?
Old 08-08-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
cim without cap? can shoot on face?
she provide bbbj blow without cap n she can cim too. as whether can shoot on face i did not ask. u can ask the bro who just tried her.
Old 08-08-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 8
Sojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Bro, can PM which shop?
Old 08-08-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
she provide bbbj blow without cap n she can cim too. as whether can shoot on face i did not ask. u can ask the bro who just tried her.
her cim is enclose inside her mouth or can shoot in from outside one? just like AV
Old 08-08-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
her cim is enclose inside her mouth or can shoot in from outside one? just like AV
think she can do both bah. u can ask her.

my earlier post i hv mentioned i rub my little bro against her pussy n then when cum i quickly move away n stand at the bed side, she then quickly move down from the bed, squat in front of me n wan put my little bro (that already come with cum) into her mouth. so think this is wad u mention shoot from outside into her mouth.
Old 08-08-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

maybe next time if i RTF, i need bring my own cap. i dun wan bbbj n she say she dun hv cap.
Old 08-08-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:

my earlier post i hv mentioned i rub my little bro against her pussy n then when cum i quickly move away n stand at the bed side, she then quickly move down from the bed, squat in front of me n wan put my little bro (that already come with cum) into her mouth. so think this is wad u mention shoot from outside into her mouth.
pm contact L4 location
Old 08-08-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 6
LouisPoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
not only vegetables. ya there hv lot of vegetarian food stall n shop. btw being a vegetarian still can call ml rite? haha
Can call ml but cannot eat pussy
Old 08-08-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:

just same like those AV pcc outside and they open their mouth wide and shoot in
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1