The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Betrayal

Ep 12

2 Oct (Saturday)

Throughout the week, Simon did not speak to Miley or Denis about the incident that happened last weekend.

On one hand, Denis was his good friend, on the other, Miley was his girlfriend and Simon did not want Miley to stop him from meeting Denis. Aside from that, he hoped that Miley was able to accept Denis as his friend.

As such, he knew that he could not allow her misgivings about Denis to fester. So once she went home to visit her mum, Simon asked his best friend to his place.

Denis: eh bro…. You sure you want me to stay until she comes back?.... Your girlfriend might not be too happy to see me….

Simon: I don’t want to choose between the both of you….. She’ll need to accept you…..

Denis: ermm…. Ok…. if that’s what you want….

At 6pm the door opened and Miley stepped in.

She frowned as soon as she saw Denis.

Denis: erm…. Hi Miley…. I’m Denis….

She did not reply and walked straight to their room.

Simon: sorry bro….

Denis nodded and waved him off. Simon followed her and closed the door behind him.

Miley: why is he here again?....

She did not sound too pleased. He hugged her but she did not push him away.

Simon: baby… He’s my best friend….. When I was in prison and when I came back, he was the only one who helped me during that difficult period….. Like you said, it was an accident last week….. So I’m sure you won’t want me to give up the friendship, right?.....

She did not reply and he continued to explain to her about their friendship.

Eventually after 5 minutes she spoke.

Miley: It’s not that I dislike him….. I don’t dislike him…. I know that it’s an accident….. but it’s awkward and embarrassing for me….. I don’t know how to react…. So I ….. I just got angry with him…..

Simon: it’s ok…. He won’t blame you for being angry….

Miley: no… it’s not that….. I mean…. I don’t know….. he saw everything….. Everything…. even when….. When I….

She blushed and her voice tapered off.

Miley: ….. had my orgasm….

He hugged her closer to him.

Simon: Don’t worry…. he didn’t mention anything about it….

Somehow he got aroused when he thought of what happened last week and she could suddenly feel his erection pushing into her back.

She reached behind her and grabbed his crotch.

Miley: why is this thing even hard now?!....

She frowned and pretended to be angry.

Simon: that’s because even though it was an accident, it was a sexy situation…..

Miley: pervert….

Simon: haha…. only towards you….

She cringed her face at him.

Simon: Come… Let me properly introduce you to him as my girlfriend….. Or you prefer to have a quickie first?.....

Miley: bleahhh…..

She stuck out his tongue at him.

He held her hand and led her outside. She was hiding behind Simon when he introduced her to Denis.

Although they had fucked each other girlfriends in the past and Simon had allowed him to see Miley’s naked body, Denis knew that Simon treated Miley differently.

After knowing his best friend for so many years, Denis could sense that Simon was very protective of Miley, almost similar to the way he was protective towards Erica in the past. If not, Simon would not have bothered to ask him to meet her.

As such, Denis smiled warmly and made sure that his mind was clear before he shook her hand so that she would not get any creepy vibes.

After the introduction, she went into the room to bathe.

Denis: hmm…. Bro, from your efforts, I can see that you really like her….

Simon: yup…. And it’s not because of Erica….

Denis: Is it because she is much younger?....

Simon: definitely not that because I don’t have issues communicating with her and because of that, she doesn’t feel that young to me….. Anyway, I can’t really explain but I just like her the way she is….

Denis laughed.

Miley joined them for some beers and initially she was still apprehensive but once she had drank a few cans of beer, she became more relaxed and at times even laughed when Denis told a joke.

Denis left at 11pm but the couple still wanted to have a few more drinks. They went out to the wooden sofa in the balcony, drinking beers and enjoying the cool breeze. They chatted about Denis and Miley told Simon that after these few hours, she agreed with him that Denis seemed to be quite a nice person.

Right in front of them was a park but since Simon’s apartment was above the canopy of the trees, even if there was someone at the park, the person would not be able to see them sitting in the balcony.

As Simon’s apartment was at the top most level, there were only 2 neighbouring balconies on each side of them. Currently, there was no one there on both the balconies and so the 2 of them were alone out here.

When they were done speaking about Denis, Simon told her about how Henry had trapped him and she was shocked.

By the time he was done with the story telling, she leaned over and kissed him on the lips to comfort him.

Once their tongues met, he reached behind her, unclasped her bra and lifted her T-shirt upwards to expose her breasts. Immediately she broke away from him and pulled her T-shirt down.

She looked around frantically and only after confirming that there was no one around in the neighbouring balconies that she turned back to him.

Miley: don't do that!.... we're in public!.....

From the time when he tried to touch her at the beach, Simon already knew that she was adverse to him touching her in public but now that she had accepted Denis as his friend even after he saw her naked, he thought that she had changed her mind.

Simon: why not?.... There’s no one around…..

Miley: I don’t like….. Someone might see…..

Simon: Denis already saw you….

Miley: but…but….. tsk!…. It’s different!!..... It was an accident that your friend came into the room!….. And you didn’t stop when you should and so I couldn’t control myself!……

She was trying to defend her actions

Miley: ……… and even though I tried to prostitute myself, it’s because I have no other alternative back then…. But still, I'd appreciate it if you would respect my wishes!.…..

She turned away from him.

He hugged her from behind and she did not push him away. He did not try to pressure her any further.

Simon: I’m sorry….. now that I know you don’t like it, I won’t do it again….

She spoke softly.

Miley: thanks for trying to understand…..

That night, he did not try to touch her.

3 Oct (Sunday)

That evening, after dinner, Miley’s mum texted her that her grandparents wanted to have a video call with everyone in the family. As such, she retreated back to the previous room that she was staying in to do the call so that her family would not get suspicious as to where she was residing currently.

She told Simon about the call so that he was aware about it and would not disturb her.

After she hung up, she went out to find him in the living room and sat beside him.

Simon: how’s your grandparents? Are they ok?....

She nodded.

Miley: That was not the purpose for the call…..

She looked serious and he was puzzled.

Simon: Did something happened?.....

She held his hands and spoke softly.

Miley: Aunt Erica announced that she would be getting married with her new boyfriend in the middle of next year…..

Simon was stunned for a moment but quickly brushed it off.

Simon: oh… that’s good news for her…. It’s good that she found someone….

Although he acted that he was indifferent to the news, Miley could sense that he was affected by it.

Despite Miley’s efforts to convince herself that Simon was only affected by the news because Erica was after all his ex-wife and it was only natural that he would not feel good about it, Miley was not successful.

She knew that Simon was true to her but still, she was unable to prevent herself from feeling jealous and insecure.

After that he went back to their room to rest. She did not talk to him about it and decided to give him some time to get over it.

6 Oct (Wednesday)

Miley could still sense that Simon was still unhappy and it was beginning to make her feel uneasy.

She was worried that it could either hamper their relationship in the long run or he might just break off with her

She decided that if he was still feeling the same way when the weekend arrived, she must do something about it.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 03-08-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

updates for today.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 03-08-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
absoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to behold

Great stuff bro!
Old 04-08-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 04-08-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Ep 13

8 Oct (Friday)

Miley had just finished her online lessons when Simon returned home from work.

He seemed normal during dinner and she knew that he was not intentionally trying to hide anything from her but she could still sense that he was not happy.

Moreover, over the past week, Simon was not touchy at all and it was another clear indication to her.

After they finished their movie at about 1am, Miley went to the kitchen and brought out half a dozen cans of beer.

Miley: baby…. shall we go outside for some beers?.....

He did not reject her and they went out to the balcony.

They sat on the wooden sofa and began drinking.

After 2 cans of beers and 30 minutes later when she brought up the subject.

Miley: Baby…. Do you still love my aunt?

Simon: I swear…. No…. why are you asking me this?....

Miley: It’s because I feel that you are badly affected by what I told you last week…..

Simon: sorry that I made you think that I was feeling that way…..but I’m not unhappy or upset…. It’s just that she was my ex-wife…. and… erm…. it’s strange to hear the news…. that’s the truth….

This was the first time since she broke the news to him about aunt Erica that he had told her how he felt. However, she had already deduced that he was feeling this way on the surface and suspected that he might not even have realized that he was affected somewhere deeper down.

She knew that the only way to completely get him to stop thinking about her aunt’s impending marriage was to do something drastic so as to take his mind off the matter.

Miley: erm…so, did aunt Erica allow you to do it?....

Miley changed the subject suddenly and Simon was left in Limbo.

Simon: har?... what do you mean?....

Miley: did… erm…. she allowed you to touch her in public?.....

Simon: oh… erm… yes….. She did…..

Erica had previously allowed him to grope her in public but it only happened during the first 6 months of their relationship. After that period, Erica had stopped allowing him to do it in public completely.

So he admitted it but did not go into details but he could sense that Miley had something on her mind as it was not normal for her to ask so many questions about her aunt.

Miley had thought about it for the past few days and was still nervous but she decided to do it anyway.

She took another large gulp of beer, set her can down and stood up. Facing him, she straddled her legs over his thighs and sat on his lap.

She took a quick glance around and after she confirmed that there was no one on any of the neighbours’s balconies, she took a deep breath, removed her singlet and dropped it on the floor.

She was now topless with her breasts exposed. It caught Simon by surprise because just last weekend, she had just stopped him when he lifted her T-shirt but now, she had completely removed it.

Simon: baby…. what are you doing?.....

She did not speak and adjusted herself so that she was kneeling on the sofa. Next, she brought his hands up to her breasts and pushed one of her erect nipples to his lips.

Miley: lick it……

He opened his mouth and began to suck the nipple that she was offering him.

She did not wait and reached down to bring his cock into the open. At the same time, she pulled the fabric of her shorts aside and lowered herself onto his cock.

Once his cock was fully in her pussy, his mouth could no longer reach her tits and he looked into her eyes.

Simon: what’s this about?!....

Miley: You wanted to touch me in public and I know that you aren’t feeling too good over the past week….. So I want to make you happy again…..

Simon: Aren’t you afraid that someone might see you?…..

Miley: I said that I wanted to make you happy but if you mind that someone saw me, then I’ll stop now……

Although Erica had allowed him to grope her in public previously, they did not have sex in public before and this was the first time for him as well. He was astonished by Miley’s antics but was even more aroused by the fact that she was fucking him in public.

Simon: no…. no….. I don’t mind and I love you baby…..

He knew that she did not like to be touched in public but she was now topless and even fucking him. He was touched by her willingness to do this for him.

Miley was stunned because this was the first time that he had told her that.

Miley: …. Do…… do…. You…. really mean it?.....

She stared blankly at him.

Simon: yes….. I mean it….

Miley: Oh! Baby!..... I love you too!!!.....

She was elated and put her hands behind his neck before kissing him on the lips.

Their tongues began to fight and he automatically reached up to grab and fondle her tits. She began to ride on his cock slowly.

Miley: mpphhff…. Mpphhfff…..

Pardip was a middle aged foreigner that was holding a senior post in a bank locally. As the worst pandemic situation in his country had passed, his wife and kids had taken the chance to return back to their country to visit their parents a month ago while he remained here.

He had rented his apartment even before the pandemic started and previously, there was no one staying next door.

About 6 months back, a guy moved in. Since then, Pardip had spoken to this new neighbour, Simon, many times over the past months and found out that the guy had inherited the apartment from his grandfather.

A few weeks back, Simon brought a young woman to his place to stay.

Since Pardip was still working from home, he had seen the girl a few times when she opened the door to collect her deliveries and they had spoken each time.

He found out that her name was Miley and was Simon’s girlfriend.

She had very pretty features and was very fair. Although he had always seen her in T-shirt and shorts, he suspected that she had a very good figure.

He had just finished an overseas call with his bosses in the US. It had been a long and stressful call and he was feeling tired.

He decided to head out to the balcony to do some stretches before switching on the TV to destress.

In the meantime, from the way that Simon was touching her, Miley knew that she had distracted him from the unwanted thoughts and he seemed to have mostly returned to normal.

They were still frenching passionately and Miley had just begun to ride on her boyfriend’s cock more enthusiastically when from the corner of her eyes, she noticed the sliding motion from one of their neighbour’s balcony’s doors, indicating that someone had just opened it.

Simon was facing the park and since the neighbour’s door was slightly behind his peripheral vision, apparently he did not realize it yet.

She froze for a moment before quickly considering her options.

If she stopped and got up now, she was pretty sure that Simon would not return back to his previous moodiness. However, she did not want to disappoint him again and wanted to complete the deed. Moreover, she had already considered such a possibility that this might happen before she had proceeded with this plan.

As such, she continued to fuck Simon but at a much slower pace than before.

Even though she tried to prostitute herself previously, it would still be a one on one private fucking session abeit the person was a stranger. On the other hand, having a stranger staring at how she was making out or having sex with her boyfriend in public was a completely different proposition to her as it meant that she was displaying all her private affections in public.

She felt nervous and tense.

Despite her uneasiness, she continued to kiss Simon but slowed down the speed of riding his cock so that she could see who was the person that was coming out to the balcony.

Miley knew that currently, Pardip was staying in that apartment alone as during one of their short conversations when she was collecting her deliveries, he had told her that his family had gone for a visit back home. Nevertheless, he might have invited some friends to his place and if there were an additional person that came out to the balcony with him, she would run back into her house instantly.

Apart from that, she also knew that she must pretend that she had not come to notice his presence because if she had already seen him and yet continue to fuck Simon, it would make her seem like a slut. He was a direct neighbour and she was not prepared for that scenario to happen.

Her best plan was to act that she did not realize that he was out in the balcony but of course, it was also dependent on what Pardip’s reactions were once he saw them.

Old 04-08-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Ep 14

Padip stepped onto his balcony to stretch himself.

There were a few pots of plants that belonged to his wife on either side of the balcony. They were almost as tall as he was and on one side, a shoulder height outdoor cabinet that was used to house the mops and buckets, was blocking his view and he did not notice the couple immediately.

As he lifted his hands over his head, he thought he heard some strange noises coming from Simon’s balcony and peeped over the obstacles to find out what was happening.

He was stunned by what he saw.

Miley had straddled Simon’s lap and was completely topless. Her breasts and nipples that he had been curious about were now fully exposed to him. With the light from the inside of her house illuminating her body, Pardip was pleasantly surprised to find that her nipples were pinkish rather than brownish.

Her thigh was blocking his view but from the way that she was moving up and down slowly, it was apparent to Pardip that she was fucking Simon’s cock.

Apparently they had not realized of his presence yet as they showed no reactions and continued to have sex.

His face was cladded in the darkness but Miley was still able to make out that there was only 1 single head above the cabinet in the next balcony. She was relieved because it confirmed that only 1 person was there and not a few of them.

The person had raised his hands above his head when he stepped onto the balcony but ever since he put them down, he had not moved again and she could easily assume that he was peeping at them.

Beside the shadows, the plants were also blocking her view but she did not dare to turn her head to try to confirm if the person was Pardip and was only able to observe him from the corner of her eyes. Even though she could not see his features, based on common sense and her instincts, Miley deduced that the person was him.

Although Pardip was friendly, she had never considered him to be good looking at all.

During the time when she prostituted herself, she had already prepared her mind that she would need to have sex with even uglier guys but she was more than eternally gratefully to Simon that he had saved her from going down that unwanted path.

For a moment, she forgot about Pardip.

She stopped moving and broke off from her kiss with Simon before looking lovingly into his eyes.

Simon: yes baby?....

Miley: thank you for everything… and I really love you a lot…..

Simon: I want to tell you again that I love you too and also, I’m sorry for making you worry about me over the past few days…..

Ever since Pardip came into the balcony, Miley had been fucking Simon slowly because she had wanted to observe Pardip and make sure that he was not filming her. If she rode too vigorously, she would not be able to see what he was doing, especially from the corner of her eyes.

On the other hand, Simon still had no idea that Pardip was peeping at them and continued to be unaware of his neighbour’s presence.

All he knew was that at the slow pace that Miley was riding his cock, neither of them would be able to achieve their climax. However, she showed no intention of letting him do the work but he was getting hornier by the moment and he knew one way to expedite the process.

She was not moving currently and the fabric of her shorts had covered their privates even though his cock was still impaled inside her. Before she responded to his sentence, he pulled the fabric of her shorts aside.

So far, Miley had only been making tiny sounds of pleasure but she let off an unwanted moan as soon as Simon got his thumb on her clitoris.

Miley: ernnnn…..

She quickly covered her mouth in order to stifle her moan.

When Simon touched her pussy, he was surprised to find that she was a lot wetter than he had expected and looked down. She had not been fucking him hard but she was indeed soaking wet.

It could only mean 1 thing to him. She was extremely horny and aroused. Although he was curious why she had made no attempt to get herself to climax, he did not ask her about it and his guess was that she was too shy to allow it to happen in public.

Simon carried Miley in his hands and stood up before turning around to slowly lay her back down onto the sofa. He did all these while making sure that his penis did not slip out from her.

Only when she was completely laying on the sofa, then he withdrew his cock from her and pulled down her shorts in one quick action..

It took her completely by surprise.

Her feet were in Pardip’s direction and she could no longer see what he was doing. Moreover, with her shorts removed, her pussy was in full view of him and he could just take a photo or video of her.

However, if she stopped Simon now, it might seem obvious to Pardip that she already knew he was there. As such, there was nothing Miley could do.

In the meantime, Pardip could not believe his luck.

He had not expected to get a glimpse of her pussy but now, even though she was 5 meters away on the other balcony, he was finally able to see what it looked like.

She was completely clean shaven and the protruding lips of her nether region were already wet and swollen. He wished that he was the one who was positioning between her thighs at this moment and was immensely jealous of Simon.

Bringing his phone out to capture the scene had never crossed his mind at that instant and it was something that he would regret later. Currently, all he did was to succumb to his primal instincts as he brought his cock out from his shorts and masturbated himself to her pussy.

Without the hindrance of her shorts, Simon penetrated her again and began to fuck her.

His pace was slightly quicker than hers and he was not even thrusting into her rapidly but the pleasure that was building up in her was so quick and intense that it stunned her. She knew that the way she was riding on Simon’s cock earlier, was physically not enough to stimulate herself to such an extent.

Suddenly it dawned on her that her bodily reactions were exactly the same as the last time when Denis saw her naked body. This time it was Pardip. It made her suspect that she was getting so stimulated because another guy was lusting after her while she was having intimacy with her boyfriend.

Right at this moment, she lost her train of thoughts as her orgasm slammed into her.

Surprisingly she still had enough consciousness to cover her mouth so that her moans did not wake the entire neighbourhood.

Miley: mmppppphhhfffff…….

She pushed her hips up into Simon, hoping that he could thrust deeper into her and despite the fact that her thighs were already quivering.

Simon had also noticed that she had the same intense climax when Denis was watching them previously. However, there was no one around and he was also feeling extremely aroused. As such, he was unable to focus his thoughts and could not hold back any more.

He removed his cock from her and just like all the previous time they had sex, he was about to ejaculate his sperms onto her tummy.

Miley was still in the middle of her orgasm and had no idea why she did so but when she felt Simon retracting his cock from her, she had the impulse that she wanted to suck his cock and taste his sperms.

Immediately, she sat up and took his dick into her mouth. She was just in time as he started to shoot his load out.

After Simon had emptied his sperms, Miley looked up, licked her lips, smiled and opened her mouth. It was empty and apparently she had swallowed everything.

On the other hand, Pardip’s wife had never sucked on his dick ever before, much less tasting his cum but Miley had proactively done it to Simon.

It was too much for Pardip as he too shot his load out but only to see it land on the floor at his feet.

In the meantime, Simon was stunned that Miley had done what she did.

She saw his look and made a face before sticking her tongue out.

Miley: bleahhhh…. This is my first time tasting it…. And I’ll be honest, it tasted rather bad….

Simon did not know what to say.

She giggled, collected her clothes and smiled seductively at Simon before wagging a finger at him.

Miley: come…. I want to taste it again…..

The couple went back into their apartment and it was at this moment that Pardip realized that he should have brought his phone out to record the earlier proceedings but it was too late.

As soon as they were back in their room, the couple had sex the second time. This time the session was more prolonged compared to the first and by the time they completed, they were both exhausted.

Laying beside him in bed, Miley recalled the events that happened this evening.

Although Simon was a lot older than her and was her aunt's ex-husband, he had treated her very well. In fact, Miley had never felt more love from anyone else before in her life including her family and since the time she began to live with him, she had grown to trust him.

When he declared his love for her tonight, it had put her on the moon and she had never felt happier.

Even though the sweet and loving feelings remained in her, inevitably her mind wandered to the other part when she had her first orgasm of the evening.

Up until she got into a relationship with Simon, Miley was a simple girl. Her first ex-boyfriend was a guy her age and the second one was 2 years older than her. The sex with them had been straightforward and direct and in fact, the total combined number of times she had sex before meeting Simon, did not exceed 10 times as she was mostly busy with her part time jobs in the past.

Her clitoris was sensitive but even if it was being caressed, it would only cause her to lose her inhibitions and become more aroused. It would still take some time for her to reach her climax.

However, during the time when the 2 guys saw her making out with Simon, it took her body only 5 seconds to go from a slightly stimulated state to such intense orgasms.

There was no denying that those were the most intense climaxes that she had ever experienced and the pleasure she felt was immensely gratifying. In fact, in the aftermath of them, it took her mind off the stress from her upcoming exams and put her in a completely relaxed state.

Despite her enjoying the feeling, it was undoubtedly that the guys' presences were what caused her to react like this.

She suspected this was a new fetish that even she herself was unaware of but it was almost at the extreme end of her morals values. It made her feel like a slut.

Nevertheless, Miley did not want to hide anything from him and told Simon everything, starting with the fact that Pardip was peeping at them and she was aware of it but she pretended that she had not seen him.

Simon was astonished.

He had thought that she would have stopped as soon as she found out about Pardip but it made him feel even more touched that she had continued on and went all out just to please him.

Simon: baby…. Thanks for trying to make me happy….

She smiled but shook her head.

Miley: wait…. There’s something else…..

Simon: yes?...

Miley: did you realize that I had an intense climax the first time?....

He nodded and she told him that she suspected that she had gotten extremely aroused when she found that the guys were looking at them making out.

Simon had not pieced both incidents together since he was not aware of Pardip's presence until now. He was pleasantly surprised that she would tell him about this but her next sentence made him realize that she was feeling debase about herself.

Miley: Am I a slut?....

Simon: no…no….no…. Of course not….. Please don’t ever think of it this way….. You’re definitely not a slut…..

He held her hand and hugged her tightly so as to give her his assurance that he was telling the truth.

Simon: And don’t worry….. I won’t love you any less….. In fact, I love you more every minute…..

This time, she was the one who felt touched by his sincerity and declarations.

Miley: thank you baby…..

They were too tired to carry on the conversation and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Old 04-08-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Seemed like this story is rather bad. Not speaking about comments in the thread but looks like not many read counts.

just want some feedback:
- is it too loh soh?
- is it too boring?
- is it too lengthy?

Old 04-08-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
0oSkylineo0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
Seemed like this story is rather bad. Not speaking about comments in the thread but looks like not many read counts.

just want some feedback:
- is it too loh soh?
- is it too boring?
- is it too lengthy?
I find it perfectly fine
Old 04-08-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3050 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

just want some feedback:
- is it too loh soh?
- is it too boring?
- is it too lengthy?
It is good, just continue...
Old 04-08-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

just want some feedback:
- is it too loh soh?
- is it too boring?
- is it too lengthy?
Hi puss, I love it to the very end, please post more to wet my appetites..
Old 04-08-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
cowtroy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy reading how Miley became more aroused when being watched
Old 04-08-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future
Bro Pusslover

Whenever I know you start your sharing I log in sammyboy everyday without miss.
I love your story. Please don't stop writing. Love & enjoyed reading your story.

Thank you very much for your hard work.

Take good care and be safe.

🙏🙏🙏

Quote:

just want some feedback:
- is it too loh soh?
- is it too boring?
- is it too lengthy?
Old 04-08-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute

Hey bro TS,

Nice descriptive writing, makes the reader wonder about the topic relationship. The past betrayal and the consequences or the buildup to the future betrayal and circumstances. Just following and enjoying your storytelling.

Please do continue. Thank you.
Old 04-08-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

just want some feedback:
- is it too loh soh?
- is it too boring?
- is it too lengthy?
Don't worry, still good, still good..
Old 04-08-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

thanks guys.

In this case, more updates coming up

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1