The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2022, 03:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 4
Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!
Jalan Stulang

Hi bros,

recently I have found many thai FLs along the venue providing services at RM150. Not sure the authenticity of the ML.

Have anyone tried before?
Old 26-07-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jonnyboy5340 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Stulang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaigo View Post
Hi bros,

recently I have found many thai FLs along the venue providing services at RM150. Not sure the authenticity of the ML.

Have anyone tried before?
Found a bunch of girls offering services via michat at that place. Hard to contact though, i messaged a few girls but reply v slow if any.
Old 27-07-2022, 07:50 AM
Samster

Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnyboy5340 View Post
Found a bunch of girls offering services via michat at that place. Hard to contact though, i messaged a few girls but reply v slow if any.
Yes, most message back quite promptly from my experience, not sure how is their service and looks.
Old 28-07-2022, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Most if not all are post op LBs.
Old 29-07-2022, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
No wonder they are offering raw so easy. Thanks for the heads up
Old 30-07-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tronian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
What is post op LBs?
Old 01-08-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No wonder they are offering raw so easy. Thanks for the heads up
Those at stulang and jalan wong ah fook are mostly if not all post op LBs. All pretending to be girls, but I chiong LBs often and can tell the difference.
Old 01-08-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 3
gm900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygm900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Those at stulang and jalan wong ah fook are mostly if not all post op LBs. All pretending to be girls, but I chiong LBs often and can tell the difference.
main giveaway would be? Cause I want to avoid if possible. Are there LBs that actually have the part below done too? Hmmm
Old 01-08-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

1. their feet, even if they are small framed, their feet size is bigger than what you'd expect from a real girl.

2. their pussy looks real fake in good lighting.

3. their nipples, they'll have fake boobs but the nipples will be that of a male, I.E their areola is thinner compared to a real woman.

But then again, some of the best sex I've had are with a post op LB. My 1st raw experience was with a post op. Fake pussies can be alot softer than real ones.
Old 03-08-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
1. their feet, even if they are small framed, their feet size is bigger than what you'd expect from a real girl.

3. their nipples, they'll have fake boobs but the nipples will be that of a male, I.E their areola is thinner compared to a real woman.

But then again, some of the best sex I've had are with a post op LB. My 1st raw experience was with a post op. Fake pussies can be alot softer than real ones.
Thanks for the info bro, heard that some of them are working in KTV and offering after work services as well.

Would someone be infected with STD for doing raw with post-op LB? I am also interested to try, they looks good on the pictures.
Old 03-08-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the info bro, heard that some of them are working in KTV and offering after work services as well.

Would someone be infected with STD for doing raw with post-op LB? I am also interested to try, they looks good on the pictures.
I had them raw a couple of times, worst I got was a UTI, lasted for a week.
Old 03-08-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Those LB are from Thailand ?
Old 04-08-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Those LB are from Thailand ?
Yeah all the post ops there are from Thailand AFAIK.
Old 11-08-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

add in voice can tell .....

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 12-08-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 3
gm900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygm900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Thanks for the info.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1