The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Squirt/Orgasm Your Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
so is it pee? my wife thinks it's pee
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhobbit View Post
No its squirt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
Sis i think pee and squirt different haha.. i think guys can tell whenever they wanna cum or pee.
For those wife/gf/etc that can squirt.You all can try to taste it. Whether both have the same taste.

Then feedback to us

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 25-07-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
For those wife/gf/etc that can squirt.You all can try to taste it. Whether both have the same taste.

Then feedback to us
Good idea lor! Ho Gai Siao! Anyway i smell it before, no taste like plain water. Smell huh not taste
Old 25-07-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
over18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Squirt is actually pee.
Old 25-07-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold

My partner is a squirter. Took us a while to figure it out but after her first squirt, it became easier and it is on demand, i can make her squirt within seconds.

I believe every women can squirt, just need to find the right button and tempo
Old 25-07-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

Hahahas if I find a partner who can make me squirt.. sure HAHAS. I’m not sure if I can make myself squirt alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, plsss.. let us know once u hv done that, sis
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytchioshiok View Post
Oh yeah do please let us know sis

Actually yeah I’ll have the jelly feeling in my legs and feel like peeing then I squeeze my muscle down there to stop myself from peeing, cox I’m actually afraid of really peeing out thank you for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
My last 2 outings with different ladies, they mentioned am the first to make them squirt; makes their legs jelly and a feeling they never had before with their past partners In the past I thought squirting will varies woman to woman. But with the right skill and technique, I feel is possible to make each woman squirt a fountain.
I am keen to know too! Some people says it’s pee. I sometimes have abit of lubricant that comes out from the vagina hole when I’m high from playing, but not the per hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightriderz View Post
I wonder what is the composition of the squirt when they do squirt
You’re welcome, tho I must say this area is a little new/fresh for me HAHAS. Uh.. I use my fingers, and sometimes my toy when I feel like it. Orgas often as in how often do I pleasure myself? I would say about 1-2 times a week.. mostly on weekends

Quote:
Yo, thanks for the support! Ms Jasee, mind to share with us how do u orgas? Do u orgas often? How often? Under what circum will u orgas?
Guys pee and squirt is definitely different hahas. But for girls I’m not sure. Next time I squirt, I’ll.. try check if it’s pee or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
Sis i think pee and squirt different haha.. i think guys can tell whenever they wanna cum or pee.
Omg seconds!!! Teach me please! I’ve never squirt before, maybe I need to just let myself “pee”..

Quote:
Originally Posted by elune View Post
My partner is a squirter. Took us a while to figure it out but after her first squirt, it became easier and it is on demand, i can make her squirt within seconds.

I believe every women can squirt, just need to find the right button and tempo
Old 25-07-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 13
youngheart69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayakracer View Post
Yes i can make the girl orgas. The common thing i do is foreplay until they buay tahan. Girls themselves tell me the foreplay important.
Shifu, can elaborate more on how to foreplay until the girl buay tahan
In my case me always can not tahan not the girl
Old 25-07-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
Guys pee and squirt is definitely different hahas. But for girls I’m not sure. Next time I squirt, I’ll.. try check if it’s pee or not.
I was told by some other guy squirt is vaginal discharge, pee is jus urine frm u knw whr Don't force yrself if can't! Haha
Old 25-07-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
Asakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just need to get past the psychological barrier of thinking you gonna pee.
relax and let go
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
Actually yeah I’ll have the jelly feeling in my legs and feel like peeing then I squeeze my muscle down there to stop myself from peeing, cox I’m actually afraid of really peeing out thank you for sharing!

I am keen to know too! Some people says it’s pee. I sometimes have abit of lubricant that comes out from the vagina hole when I’m high from playing, but not the per hole

You’re welcome, tho I must say this area is a little new/fresh for me HAHAS. Uh.. I use my fingers, and sometimes my toy when I feel like it. Orgas often as in how often do I pleasure myself? I would say about 1-2 times a week.. mostly on weekends
Old 25-07-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster (P)

ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by over18 View Post
Squirt is actually pee.
Squirt taste sweet and does not smell like urine.

Old 26-07-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Squirt taste sweet and does not smell like urine.
Last night i fingered my pinoy gf to squirt indeed it was very clear like water no smell.
Old 26-07-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Then feedback to us
It's definitely not pee..
Old 26-07-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Last night i fingered my pinoy gf to squirt indeed it was very clear like water no smell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
It's definitely not pee..
Thanks for your feedback

Last edited by ah rat; 26-07-2022 at 12:09 PM.
Old 26-07-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 9
Alibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My current FB squirts a little too but when I finger her hot enough, it can be like JAV small fountain.

Can see the juice spewing out and her bedsheet will always be wet after we do the deed.

There was once I sat behind her and choked her lightly (she enjoys it), spreading her legs Infront of hotel mirror and my right hand went down. She almost lost it and 1/3 of the bed was wet. From there, I believe it's the stimulation too. Like for her & some woman, they like to see their bodies being touched by men or themselves. It stimulate the right part of their brain which triggers the body to squirt.
Old 26-07-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

"Squirting is the expulsion of urine during an orgasm."
https://www.webmd.com/sex/what-is-squirting-orgasm
Old 26-07-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
"Squirting is the expulsion of urine during an orgasm."
https://www.webmd.com/sex/what-is-squirting-orgasm
From the article (So u dun have 2 change pages)

What Is a Squirting Orgasm

Squirting refers to fluid expelled from the vagina during orgasm. Not all people with vaginas squirt during orgasm, and those who do may only squirt some of the time. This type of orgasm includes a rapid ejection of urine from the bladder.

Squirting sometimes also involves secretions from the skene's gland. The skene's glands are sometimes called the female prostate because they function similarly to the male prostate.

Other Names for a Squirting Orgasm
A squirting orgasm is sometimes called female ejaculation. But this term excludes non-binary and trans people who are not female but have vaginas.

A recent study has shown that there is a difference between squirting, female ejaculation, and incontinence during sex. However, the term squirting is used to describe all three in everyday language.

What is the Difference Between a Squirting Orgasm, Female Ejaculation, and Sexual Incontinence?
All three of these phenomena involve fluid coming from the bladder during sex. Squirting is the expulsion of urine during an orgasm. Female ejaculation is a release of both urine and a substance from the skene's glands. Sexual incontinence — also called coital incontinence — is when someone loses control of their bladder during sex.

Ejaculation in people with vaginas may include a small release of a milky white liquid that does not gush out. Squirting, on the other hand, is usually a higher volume. It is possible to squirt and ejaculate at the same time.

Myths and Misconceptions About Squirting Orgasms
Myth: Squirting is Fake

Squirting is real. In fact, scientists have documented the phenomenon. However, more research is needed to determine the exact causes of squirting and female ejaculation.

Part of the ambiguity about squirting is that the skene's glands vary from person to person. Some people with vaginas don't have any, while others have very small ones.

Myth: Squirting or Ejaculation Only Happens During Orgasm

Some people can squirt or ejaculate before or after an orgasm. Squirting can also occur at the same time as an orgasm. Some people also have multiple spurts of squirting spread over a few minutes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1