The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
FC94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ways of convincing and trying

Maybe she is trying hard to get bro. Should find another opening and go again 😁
Old 24-07-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonite1892 View Post
I've a story to share and would love to hear your thoughts on this.
You asked so I'm just sharing my thoughts.

Quote:
maybe yes she's smart and using that as an excuse. but why was she risking her career? of course not everyone knows about them and she's not seen as someone who sleeps around with eveyone. It's not like it's not something consensual between the both of them. They're still talking now like nothing happen so i guess we're all mature and professional enough for life to go on like normal.
As you said, it's consensual between two parties. The keyword is two. Which of the two parties do you belong to? None. So she knows/suspects that the news leaked and other people are talking about her behind her back already. Ladies have a sharp sixth sense. That instinctive answer she gave you could be because she has a high EQ or somebody else who knew had already tried his luck. The answer she gave you may be what she had prepared in advance just in case someone else comes along to try his luck.

Singapore is still a conservative society and gossip can be very damaging for a lady. Someone just need to say 'oh that lady.. I know her from her previous company. I hear she sleeps around in that company.' No one will ask her if it's true. Most will just assume she is a loose woman

They are still talking now like nothing happen is your opinion. She may be on the defensive and may be just hoping things will calm down over time. Even if she sleeps with him again, it's still consensual sex between 2 parties and you are still not in the 2 parties definition. She sleeps with him means she has to sleep with the rest ah? No right? But seriously, that guy shouldn't have to kiss and tell. Not cool
Old 24-07-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
I've a story to share and would love to hear your thoughts on this.

I know this colleague who has had fun with another colleague of mine. Both are married but that fun time was years ago. I guess it's the excitement. She's quite pretty and recently i got close to her due to work projects.

I hinted to her to go out on a date with me but she laughed it off and tried to ignore the topic but we are still very close and share jokes here and there and sometimes it's the flirty type. Asked her to go out on a date with me because now she's not married anymore.

Her response was she finds me 'scary' and 'dangerous' and when i asked more of what she meant by that, she said dangerous in a way that i was charming and attractive so it was dangerous. Not sure what she meant by that but i guess she doesn't want to fall in love or anything like that?

Tbh, I'm not looking for love too. Just companionship and maybe have a good time destressing and chilling with her. How do i try to convince her to try and go out with me and have a good time?
The truth is, it really doesn't matter what she says. Yeah, sure she said you are "dangerous". But that's just her throwing you a challenge. Don't read too much into what she says, because women are illogical. They go by emotions.

Also, don't try to convince her to go out with you. It will make you look like you are needy, and you are lowering your status by doing that. Women will find this a turn off.

Instead, you should lead her into it. Continue to banter and flirt with her. And when the chance comes, tell her that you feel like singing your lungs out at the karaoke after work, and that she's welcomed to join you. You are not trying to convince. You are just getting her to join you for something that you plan to do anyways.

If she takes the bait, good for you. If not, drop her and look for your next target. Not wise to eat and shit at your workplace.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 27-07-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kryptonite1892 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
The truth is, it really doesn't matter what she says. Yeah, sure she said you are "dangerous". But that's just her throwing you a challenge. Don't read too much into what she says, because women are illogical. They go by emotions.

Also, don't try to convince her to go out with you. It will make you look like you are needy, and you are lowering your status by doing that. Women will find this a turn off.

Instead, you should lead her into it. Continue to banter and flirt with her. And when the chance comes, tell her that you feel like singing your lungs out at the karaoke after work, and that she's welcomed to join you. You are not trying to convince. You are just getting her to join you for something that you plan to do anyways.

If she takes the bait, good for you. If not, drop her and look for your next target. Not wise to eat and shit at your workplace.
Nice suggestion. We're now separate by office sites for a couple of months but we still communication professionally and personal. I guess will see how things will turn out.
Old 28-07-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

All women are weak when they get showered with gifts.. doesn't matter big or small.
Old 28-07-2022, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future

…….Deleted
Old 02-08-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster (M)

some developments!

Contacted her again. Asked when's a good time to meet up and she said she's busy but she told me of her leave plans. So i threw in the idea of wfh together as it might not be so boring if we're to go somewhere. Firstly she said she was tempted. Didn't really understood what the temptation was for but she said it was the idea of wfh together. Is this a sign?
Old 02-08-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is this a sign?
I think you are quite wishy washy. Neither here nor there. Guys should lead. Just ask her Ai Sio Kan Mai? Either yes or no. Don't be stupid enough to ask via an email or text which can be used against you.
Old 10-08-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
some developments!

Contacted her again. Asked when's a good time to meet up and she said she's busy but she told me of her leave plans. So i threw in the idea of wfh together as it might not be so boring if we're to go somewhere. Firstly she said she was tempted. Didn't really understood what the temptation was for but she said it was the idea of wfh together. Is this a sign?
Good to offer her that you are going to book a hotel room to WFH, overseeing some beautiful scenery with swimming pool and gym, that can chill out during lunch hour and after work, chio her to bring swim wear (hopefully it is the bikini), and yes, next day free breakfast (means overnight).
Old 11-08-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Good to offer her that you are going to book a hotel room to WFH, overseeing some beautiful scenery with swimming pool and gym, that can chill out during lunch hour and after work, chio her to bring swim wear (hopefully it is the bikini), and yes, next day free breakfast (means overnight).
No lah. First meeting try those shared and open work space. After that then you chut pattern say noisy, distracting and all cock and bull then suggest book a hotel room for the food, high tea, shopping and of course wfh. The gal will think you want to do staycation more than work and let her guard down since really went to open/shared office space previously. If she thinks you are trying to be funny, you can still explain with the last failed attempt at the open and shared work space.
Old 11-08-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 2
DarwinNunez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
In my view, a non-drinker guy has nearly zero chance to upz a lady colleague who loves to drink. Alcohol disarms the lady and provides her a chance to assess you in a social environment. Ladies also respect a man who can hold his liquor, and perhaps even take care of her and not take advantage when she is already tipsy.

If you don't drink because you're Halal and she is not, then nearly confirm plus chop you have zero chance of upping her.

Even if you do, she will continue to drink and meet other guys in a social environment with alcohol - and what are you going to do then?? Drink coke?
Well said and I agreed.
Old 11-08-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

so to continue the story..

i booked a hotel 12 hours and we wfh there. During one of the breaks, she was cold so i suggested to lie under the blankets which she did. So i joined her and then got closer to her and things started escalating. I felt up her legs and eventually her thighs. We started kissing and then her hands started undoing my belt. She stroked me hard while i fingered her until it's all wet and then what do you know, i was inside her trusting while still kissing her. After it was done, we just layed beside one another holding hands and just smiling to each other.
Old 12-08-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 6
DreamCherry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update and please share more.
Old 13-08-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamCherry View Post
Nice update and please share more.
we're trying to arrange for the next 'wfh' session which will happen next week. Stay tuned!
Old 13-08-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 5
cannotho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
we're trying to arrange for the next 'wfh' session which will happen next week. Stay tuned!
WFH will become a FAH (fuck at home) session?
Looking forward ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1