The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of
Re: advice for relationship

[QUOTE=Gotta agree relationship are pain for ppl that has no fate like me haha. Atm jus trying to improve my social skills so get better in mre better interactions.[/QUOTE]

Before you commit into a "relationshit" (aka fucking with feelings). You have to factor in these:

Willing to go and visit her family during CNY, other PH and wkends
Put up with their tantrums
Put her over yr friends
Put up with her friends and family that MIGHT not like you

Anyway, good luck hunting. Just fuck and forget. Get into a serious relationshit when you're older.
Old 24-07-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 2
dessertboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
Wah this is 1 very good skill which i lack haha.. nt so thick skin
can use part time job to meet people also then less awkward feeling

Old 24-07-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
Before you commit into a "relationshit" (aka fucking with feelings). You have to factor in these:

Put her over yr friends

Anyway, good luck hunting. Just fuck and forget. Get into a serious relationshit when you're older.
Actually i wouldnt mind that if shes the right 1. I thought we all here are considered "old" le haha.
Old 24-07-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Actually i wouldnt mind that if shes the right 1. I thought we all here are considered "old" le haha.
You mentioned you uni Y2 right? Still young
well, if you still wanna take the blue pill. despite my advice. Go ahead by all means
Old 24-07-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
warringparrot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post

Put her over yr friends

somethings i agree with ah relationship not just i like u u like me ah if so easy why so many divorce. need careful consideration. before u think of relationship you can take proper care of yourself first? if u can, then can u take the responsibility to take care of another person ? not saying its all on you, but u need to be ready should something like retrench happen etc.

so i agree with fuck and forget FL
Old 24-07-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
MrRattata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah trying to meet mre ppl outside of sch
you can do it ! another point to note, when meeting new people open your mind listen and learn new things learn from their experiences.
Old 25-07-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
tankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samstertankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRattata View Post
you can do it ! another point to note, when meeting new people open your mind listen and learn new things learn from their experiences.
this is very true, dont be stubborn and correct other people hastily. you end up offending people. be more accepting to others
Old 25-07-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Im an old guy at 56 but I have almost always had a girlfriend or wife in my life. I think my generation knew a lot more about dating and women then you young ones do today. Today I am happily married to my 36 yo Singaporean wife who treats me like a king and I have freedom to fuck anyone I want. I can share some insights for what its worth on how to attract women.

1. Actually like women. Not just for their pussy. Like being around the feminine energy. Its hugely atttractive.

2. Have confidence. Get close to the line of arrogance but not over. Be decisive and take charge, but not in an offensive way. For example when asking a girl out dont say "Lets hang out sometime". Say "Can I take you out to dinner Friday night?"

3. Be the provider. Pay for dinner. I know its cool to split the bill these days and what not but women respond to a Provider man.

4. Accept rejection. Its not about you. Its just their preference. Doesnt mean anything.

5. Learn to Flirt. Make them laugh.

6. Make them feel safe. Actually this is the most important. Women approach dates with their guard up. Talk about pets (if you have them) or kids (nieces and nephews or whatever). Anyone who loves animals and children is safe.

7. Play it cool. Show interest but not desperation. If the first date goes well, ask for another one at the end of the evening. Make it a specific request. A good second date is a common interest you discovered on the first date. A comedy show or concert or museum or walk on the beach. Whatever she said she likes to do. It shows you listened and cared.

There are many more but this is a start..
Old 25-07-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
Im an old guy at 56 but I have almost always had a girlfriend or wife in my life. I think my generation knew a lot more about dating and women then you young ones do today. Today I am happily married to my 36 yo Singaporean wife who treats me like a king and I have freedom to fuck anyone I want. I can share some insights for what its worth on how to attract women.

1. Actually like women. Not just for their pussy. Like being around the feminine energy. Its hugely atttractive.

2. Have confidence. Get close to the line of arrogance but not over. Be decisive and take charge, but not in an offensive way. For example when asking a girl out dont say "Lets hang out sometime". Say "Can I take you out to dinner Friday night?"

3. Be the provider. Pay for dinner. I know its cool to split the bill these days and what not but women respond to a Provider man.

4. Accept rejection. Its not about you. Its just their preference. Doesnt mean anything.

6. Make them feel safe. Actually this is the most important. Women approach dates with their guard up. Talk about pets (if you have them) or kids (nieces and nephews or whatever). Anyone who loves animals and children is safe.

7. Play it cool. Show interest but not desperation. If the first date goes well, ask for another one at the end of the evening. Make it a specific request. A good second date is a common interest you discovered on the first date. A comedy show or concert or museum or walk on the beach. Whatever she said she likes to do. It shows you listened and cared.

Thank you sir for the write-up! I guess i could work on point 2+5

Maybe i dun make the first move usually due to the fear of failure. In the past i used to have a pretty hot friend where she has alot of suitors in sch. She most of the time is pretty open to voice out her inner opinions to us (her clique) like e.g. (this dude is cmi and abit too shameless to confess to me). I think bcuz of that i dun really straight up approach pretty girls haha
Old 26-07-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
wankandwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post

i strongly agree to this pointers made.
Old 26-07-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jblnonstop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you sir for the write-up! I guess i could work on point 2+5

Maybe i dun make the first move usually due to the fear of failure. In the past i used to have a pretty hot friend where she has alot of suitors in sch. She most of the time is pretty open to voice out her inner opinions to us (her clique) like e.g. (this dude is cmi and abit too shameless to confess to me). I think bcuz of that i dun really straight up approach pretty girls haha
2+5 already quite powerful.
Old 14-12-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
maneepunnani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Oh ya recently reconnected with another bro. He shared that it is not so wise to date someone that is from yr class/cca based from prior to his ex.( Like need to help do her homework, teaching her the stuff that she missed while prof covered during online lectures while she scroll on shopee/taobao, carry her for projects and assignments, deal with her emotional stress from schwork and also meeting her other needs, eventually kinda drained him out and quarrelled alot. ) what are your thoughts?
sorry for late reply. dating is not the problem. this describes simping when you let the female counterpart step all over you and make use of you.

date whoever. but stand firm on what you need to do and accomplish first for yourself.
Old 20-12-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
jeremiahb52 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maneepunnani View Post
sorry for late reply. dating is not the problem. this describes simping when you let the female counterpart step all over you and make use of you.

date whoever. but stand firm on what you need to do and accomplish first for yourself.
yea i simp-ed and got played. so i agree with us man standing up for ourselves. bitches who are not good to us can F-off
Old 21-12-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 2
fullofcum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfullofcum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maneepunnani View Post

this is so true. dont simp it only makes you worse.
Old 27-12-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
maneepunnani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofcum View Post
this is so true. dont simp it only makes you worse.
once you start simping the girl impression of you is you weak, once you are perceived as weak, they step over you, once they step over you they lose interst, tada the vicious cycle
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1