The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-07-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

For those interested in partying.

Thay - Local bar needs physical ID to enter with ATK.
Urban Music - Opposite Thay and is a hip hop bar similar to Bobo. Small place but full of girls to try your luck. These kind of places are easier to pick up girls in comparison to Top1 and Spaceplus. Packages for Jameson 2500 and Chivas 2900.

Continued after to another place called 3 Days 2 Nights which is far out which closes at 4am. Local local thais come here
Old 25-07-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
wow! im heading in to bkk this sun.

first time hearing this site. so, bros, is it legit? the pics of the ladies look real good.
i suggest you filter for min 2k baht, quality should be much better than those 1-1.5k and less chance of landmine from my experience...usually they PS until very fair skin, can also join their line/telegram groups to see more pics/locations etc. (if they are affiliated)
Old 25-07-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post

Urban Music - Opposite Thay and is a hip hop bar similar to Bobo. Small place but full of girls to try your luck. These kind of places are easier to pick up girls in comparison to Top1 and Spaceplus. Packages for Jameson 2500 and Chivas 2900.

Continued after to another place called 3 Days 2 Nights which is far out which closes at 4am. Local local thais come here
Thank you bro
But appreciate if can include the area at least where the joints are thanks
Old 25-07-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Thank you bro
Thong lor

And

Ladprao
Old 25-07-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Good info.. I only know insanity club already closed .. need your latest info to find girls.
Old 25-07-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 754 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:

These bars got FLs meh?
Old 25-07-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Eye1BJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Thank you bro

Thay and Urban Music are actually at Ekkamai, not Thonglor. If you tell cab driver to go Thonglor, they will drive to Soi 55 where bars like The Fox, Terra 10, Atmos are located. You want to go Ekkamai, which is Soi 63.

There are many similiar bars or pubs in that area where Nunglen and DND are (so sad the two places are still closed). TDERM and Bliss are not too bad either. Further down the road is Baan Puen bar and "Tiger" Ekkamai.

Lots of pretty ladies that go there to chill and party. Some working girls but there are normal office ladies too. I usually stay around the area when i am in bangkok, cos there's so many pubs and restaurants to go in these two areas.
Old 26-07-2022, 03:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrA87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros, actually not new here but somehow cannot access my old sbf account alr. Heading to bangkok next week for my older brother’s bachelor party but he got very particular taste. He like to visit those clubs with FLs, and normally my go to would be Scratch Dog or Insanity but seems like those 2 are closed at the moment or permanently.

Any of the bros here got any recommendations? Thank you!
Old 26-07-2022, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just type in the name with Bangkok and u can find all these pubs in Google Map.

Also, as I reported in my video below. This is a nice place to chill and hunt as well. Many SYT’s spotted when I was there.

Old 26-07-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Rolan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Thanks to bro Dom
I had the chance to discover "rebirth" A new address for juagen in Bangkok. Thanks to him and this is so rare that I will start the first review of the first masseuse I met who is called Patty. First the contact by phone and Line with the manager service is excellent. Very good English very good responsiveness simple question precise no ambiguity. The place is located in Udom suk in a district easily accessible by BTS. The service takes place in a very clean apartment very well arranged, nothing to complain about. The masseuse assigned to me was excellent because she spoke very good English even though I can understand a little bit Thai it was a great choice of her. The girl very classy well dressed in a uniform, really nothing to complain, very polite courteous.for the service I took the 2 hour session at 4,000 baht, 1 hour for the back and 1 hour for the face (1 /2 hour muscle massage a little painful 1/2 hour oil massage 1/2 hour prostate massage 1/2 hour massage little brother). it's a bit out of order, the masseuse came back twice on the prostate because I had asked for a service focused on the prostate, but overall we have these proportions which are excellent. the masseuse often asks if everything is fine if she can improve things she is very attentive to the client. the two hours are busy and pass too quickly! there is a moment when you can't hold back and the masseuse, even if it's not her main job is understanding of male excitement. the real juagen part is more sensual than in other places and therefore probably less technical. It suited me a'lot but I would not say that it is 100% traditional juagen although I am a little new in this kind of service. there are places that are so into traditional juagen massage that the idea wouldn't come from letting the little brother released. here it is not the case there is so much sensuality that the relaxation comes by itself in all peace of mind and simplicity. the masseuse only goes with you in the natural movement there is not really any idea of ​​sex but of natural pleasure. shower before and after. drink offered at the end. Perfect. I will go back to see another masseuse soon to appreciate another technique, even if the first one was excellent. I recommend to all those who want traditional juagen but not too technical and who like sensuality. Difficult to find on internet but easy to share by pm as I did. If you liked this FR another one will follow when try another masseuse.
Old 26-07-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 13
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As the thread starter for this I am ashamed after seeing your detailed report sir…

Glad you like the recommendation and maybe next time we can hang out if there is a chance

Love the super detailed review… 😁

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolan View Post
Thanks to bro Dom
I had the chance to discover "rebirth" A new address for juagen in Bangkok. Thanks to him and this is so rare that I will start the first review of the first masseuse I met who is called Patty. First the contact by phone and Line with the manager service is excellent. Very good English very good responsiveness simple question precise no ambiguity. The place is located in Udom suk in a district easily accessible by BTS. The service takes place in a very clean apartment very well arranged, nothing to complain about. The masseuse assigned to me was excellent because she spoke very good English even though I can understand a little bit Thai it was a great choice of her. The girl very classy well dressed in a uniform, really nothing to complain, very polite courteous.for the service I took the 2 hour session at 4,000 baht, 1 hour for the back and 1 hour for the face (1 /2 hour muscle massage a little painful 1/2 hour oil massage 1/2 hour prostate massage 1/2 hour massage little brother). it's a bit out of order, the masseuse came back twice on the prostate because I had asked for a service focused on the prostate, but overall we have these proportions which are excellent. the masseuse often asks if everything is fine if she can improve things she is very attentive to the client. the two hours are busy and pass too quickly! there is a moment when you can't hold back and the masseuse, even if it's not her main job is understanding of male excitement. the real juagen part is more sensual than in other places and therefore probably less technical. It suited me a'lot but I would not say that it is 100% traditional juagen although I am a little new in this kind of service. there are places that are so into traditional juagen massage that the idea wouldn't come from letting the little brother released. here it is not the case there is so much sensuality that the relaxation comes by itself in all peace of mind and simplicity. the masseuse only goes with you in the natural movement there is not really any idea of ​​sex but of natural pleasure. shower before and after. drink offered at the end. Perfect. I will go back to see another masseuse soon to appreciate another technique, even if the first one was excellent. I recommend to all those who want traditional juagen but not too technical and who like sensuality. Difficult to find on internet but easy to share by pm as I did. If you liked this FR another one will follow when try another masseuse.
Old 26-07-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
kampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicgan7876 View Post
When I first tried, the masseur told me I have some veins that blood is not flowing so well, so she say might experience some pain when treatment

It was bearable though, and the next day, woke up with the hard on of an 18 year old 😁
hahahaha this is a very good result ! tempted to try !
Old 26-07-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 13
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampongboatman View Post
hahahaha this is a very good result ! tempted to try !
I guess to each his own but I am just happy that my recommendations seemed to be well received so far
Old 26-07-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

bros around this week want to chiong pm me
Old 26-07-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sebastian00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicgan7876 View Post
I have been living here in Bangkok for 13-14 years and I think to say that trying to find the authentic version of this service is as hard as finding the Loch Ness Monster…

Through a chanced meeting by a mutual friend, I finally got a chance to try a very traditional Thai version of JG today…

The vein pulling, and tightening of the muscles can all be felt and the masseur was an added bonus (early 30’s and pleasant looking… with mask on at least)

I promised her to try and recommend friends and serious people who are keen as I think she is a nice lady with good skills…

Unfortunately I also know if I release her details here, I would probably get a scolding as more people would bomb her for information rather than serious bookings…

But for those who are seriously keen, I don’t mind sharing…

Not asking for any up or power or anything, just wanted to share something nice and authentic
Bro can you share the details via PM please? I will be going to BKK soon.

Thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1