The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-03-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

What are g clubs? I always get the impression that they are clubs with the hottest girl party where you pay shit loads and close to no dabao or very expensive.

Then i was in another forum and read that gclubs are places with closed door action like club but also have room for ST.

Lastly, anyone got recommendation for place or area for hair wash/massage/salon? Like MTW those kind.
Old 21-03-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
goose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
What are g clubs? I always get the impression that they are clubs with the hottest girl party where you pay shit loads and close to no dabao or very expensive.

Then i was in another forum and read that gclubs are places with closed door action like club but also have room for ST.

Lastly, anyone got recommendation for place or area for hair wash/massage/salon? Like MTW those kind.
Most g clubs are more like the former with no dabao - only the Pimp is the latter with closed door action, ST etc. But the rich locals much prefer the first type of g club as the girls are the prettiest and they can try to bao the girls long term. Suitable for entertaining for business.
Old 22-03-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
EggSh3ll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goose View Post
Most g clubs are more like the former with no dabao - only the Pimp is the latter with closed door action, ST etc. But the rich locals much prefer the first type of g club as the girls are the prettiest and they can try to bao the girls long term. Suitable for entertaining for business.
I went to krystal last time, some girls are actually available for both ST/LT. But the price was ridiculous. I am heading up to bangkok within these few weeks due to work, hopefully will hit up pimp. Any headsup about the cost if i ttake the girl out and the barfine charge?
Old 22-03-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

G club is called Gentlemen Club. Before covid, most G Club ladies can bring back for ST/LT depending on how you KC her. If you ever go to those purely local gclub, you can find their price cheaper.
Old 22-03-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
aimee is Cool - loads of Potential

Guys, what's a good hotel to stay at for bringing ST/LT etc. I'm reserved about booking an SHA+ hotel, not sure if it's recommended. Have been looking to book Park Plaza soi18
Old 23-03-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
michaelyamamoto deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymichaelyamamoto deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just PM-Ed you , Bro
Old 24-03-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 4
Pt903487 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by EggSh3ll View Post
Guys got people go gentleman club alone one or not ah? My company is sending me to bangkok for a week alone, and was thinking of going to Pimp. But worried it's going to be weird and not fun
I'm heading to BKK for work in a weeks time as well. I've never tried a gentleman club, plan to hit one alone too. How was your experience?
Old 24-03-2022, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Planning to go BKK to find an ex-WL. Maybe even bao her whole day. Anyone know the rates for whole day of companionship ah?
Old 24-03-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Planning to go BKK to find an ex-WL. Maybe even bao her whole day. Anyone know the rates for whole day of companionship ah?
Hard to answer such a question....depends on how you met her, how close are you with her, whether she is working and needs to be compensated, and what are you promising by spending the whole day with you.

You can always start with her LT rates first and see if she's willing. If you really like her and dun want to sound cheap by offering only her LT rates, can add 1-2k more to start
negotiation.

Sometimes when they agree to go with you and not talk about money upfront, but only ask for compensation when leaving, i will only offer what i paid her for LT previously. Tips would depend on how much i want to meet up again in future.

If an ex-WL never asks for money and we are not that close (like gik relationship), that is when i get worried cos they may a bigger agenda in mind....555. Just an old man sharing his limited experience
Old 24-03-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
lightashes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Solo traveling in BKK currently, any bros want to meet up for a drink or two?
Old 25-03-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
edric8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi seniors, I’m going on may.. just want to ask if there is any clubs similar to insanity? Which has FL’s to Dabao or wash eyes 😙
Old 25-03-2022, 03:26 AM
Samster

overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Hard to answer such a question....depends on how you met her, how close are you with her, whether she is working and needs to be compensated, and what are you promising by spending the whole day with you.

You can always start with her LT rates first and see if she's willing. If you really like her and dun want to sound cheap by offering only her LT rates, can add 1-2k more to start
negotiation.
Haha, I wish I could start a convo on LT...

Can't even have a basis to start mego coz she not willing to tell me what she working as now. She now works in pattaya, till past 2am. Go figure. Haha...

Is 7k to 8k per 24h is decent? (in addition to baoing food, maybe some visit to 1-2 rooftop bars, and a tiny 4k budget for her to shop over 3 days)
Old 25-03-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Is 7k to 8k per 24h is decent? (in addition to baoing food, maybe some visit to 1-2 rooftop bars, and a tiny 4k budget for her to shop over 3 days)
Hmmm, so i assume you met her while she was a WL or FL, never done a LT session with her,but kept contact through Line? She is working in Pattaya now but you don't know as what?

I would suggest you go with Bro Funboi recommendation on whether she is free to keep you company the whole day without talking about money. Let her open mouth to quote her rate. If she is still working in one of the joints, she will likely ask you to compensate for taking time off work and loss of income.

LT in Pattaya should be about 5-6k for the prettier and more SYT WLs. You can always start negotiating with this baseline. No need to give shopping budget la. They will naturally ask you to buy a pair of shoes or clothes etc, saying she wants to look good when going out with you...555
Old 25-03-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Wah, thanks funboi and atoll for the tips.

To atoll, yeah, I never do LT with her. But a series of ST. Got decent rapport, so thought ok la.. Try having her companionship for a few days.

Ok. Shall not digress.. Back to adventures in BKK clubs and agogo!
Old 25-03-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pandaww deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Miss Thailand

Really miss Thailand, now it's a good time be there to chiong liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1