The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another unexpected affair

I only go to the CCC only when Alice was preoccupied with her new guy. But when I got there one evening to pick up Alice's son, Sophia was in her office. When she saw me, she asked me whether could we have a short meeting in her office. I said sure and followed her into her office, while Alice's son sat outside the reception area playing with his toys.

When I went into her office behind her, I couldn't stop noticing her round ass in that tight pants. She offered me the seat snd began to open up the conversation.

She asked me whether was I having marital problems, leaving me confused. I asked her why she said that and she told me to hold my breath with what she was going to tell me.
Old 16-04-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Please reveal what Sophia told you.

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 17-04-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
bowl69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, please continue ...
Old 17-04-2022, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 4
Morning1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Camping for Ts
Old 17-04-2022, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
kangels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Please reveal what Sophia told you.

Camping here for more updates please.
Curious to know what Sophia said too
Old 17-04-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Nice story. Please update more often
Old 17-04-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hornyboy1001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for u boss
Old 17-04-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
LeePhat is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Good story keep it coming
Old 18-04-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Sophia informed me that Alice had came to pick up "Our" son with another guy and they were behaving intimately, so she thought it's best to inform me so that I can sought out my "marriage" woe.

Sophia spoke in a professional manner with no further expression. I thought for a while how to react, but my instinct told me directly to play the innocent party.

I pretended to act sad and dejected and told her the "whole story", making Alice to be the bad wife and mother!!
Old 19-04-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
Sophia informed me that Alice had came to pick up "Our" son with another guy and they were behaving intimately, so she thought it's best to inform me so that I can sought out my "marriage" woe.

I pretended to act sad and dejected and told her the "whole story", making Alice to be the bad wife and mother!!
Nice trick here, hope Sophia can fall into your trap.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 19-04-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

After listening to my "cock and bull story", Sophia handed me a namecard, which indicated a marriage counsellor name Josephine, and asked me to contact Josephine for counselling. I accepted the card but told Sophia that it might not work as I and Alice already have no feelings for each other and We are together just for the sake of "Our Son". And also Alice had already found another guy even before We could discuss our problems.

Sophia said she sympathised with me and offered me another name card, which is hers, and she told me to call her if I really needed a listening ear. I accepted the card and thanked her, and I told her I had to leave. So I left her office and brought Alice's son out of the school, with a smile on my face....
Old 19-04-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

I didnt go to the CCC for the next few days as Alice went to pick up her son herself. And I started to plan how to message Sophia.

Did a headstart by sending a HELLO message to Sophia, but she did not reply until a day later.

She asked Who text her and I replied its me. Again, she didnt reply until one day later. I thought bo chance liao...and then miracle happened...
Old 20-04-2022, 05:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
maqq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS. Hoping for more updates.
Old 20-04-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Dear TS,
Can you post more than 3 sentences each time? Interesting story but exasperating to follow.
Thank you
Old 21-04-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post

She asked Who text her and I replied its me. Again, she didnt reply until one day later. I thought bo chance liao...and then miracle happened...
I love miracle, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1