The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Another unexpected affair

Where did xy go to? Wash up or secretly went into the room to have a close up view of Sophia or the Ang mo?
Old 02-08-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Angmo fucked Sophia's asshole till he cummed and apparently he shot his load inside her asshole and let out a loud groan.
Meanwhile Sophia stopped screaming after he cummed and she soon laid flat down on her tummy on the table after angmo gradually pulled out his cock. He cleaned his cock with his underwear and then cleaned the bloodstain on her asscrack. He then showed her the bloodstain and asked her how she felt being analed the first time by him...Sophia wept her tears and replied its really painful but for his sake, she endured the pain. I could see her face turned pale under the dim light from outside...

Just then, the lights all came on. And XY suddenly appeared from the side. Now then I knew she went to switch the lights on. She came back to me and I could see her really cannot make it auntie face. I wondered how I could have analed her just now, my cock went numb. She hugged me tight but I really no mood for her, so i just hugged her back coldly and asked why did she go to switch the lights on, she replied that she wanted to see Sophia's miserable face when being fucked!

Last edited by winningdreamer; 02-08-2022 at 04:27 PM.
Old 02-08-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

I released the hug from XY and told her its gona be difficult to peep as Sophia and angmo would notice us easily but she said she would just use her mobile phone to take a video of them and would not peep directly. She still said if future if Sophia bully her, she would show the video to all the teachers. Wow, really cannot offend the PRCs!

Angmo and Sophia were engaged in their flirtatious conversation with angmo kept tanting her that he felt honoured to have broken her anus and more so he had done it to a principal in her office. Sophia just laughed and told him he should always keep this honour in his heart as she only allowed the one and only one to do that..cb so bitchy.

With the lights on, angmo told her its time to shave her anus hair and he went to his bag to take out an electric shaver.He went back to her table, slapped her ass and ordered her to lift up her ass as high as possible. She did as told and purposely lifted her ass up very high. Angmo like that and praised her good gal, gave her ass a good kiss with a loud sound,followed by another slap on it, before starting to shave the hair....
Old 02-08-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Angmo had his fun time shaving Sophia's hair while both XY and I had a difficult time peeping,as we were afraid of being caught. XY lifted her phone slightly above the window to capture the video of them. I found it very torturing to squat and watch, so I decided to take a break and went to 1 corner to rest as nothing exciting to watch as angmo shaved Sophia's hair.

XY later signaled me to go over as she saw something exciting. She got into her head and soon exposed herself in front of the window. Angmo had discovered her!!

Angmo walked out of Sophia's office and looked at XY with much amuse. I quickly hid myself in another corner but I could hear angmo questioning XY where is the guy with her(which is Me). I heard XY telling him there isnt any other guy,angmo then asked her why was she peeping, I saw her whispering into angmo's ear,which I couldnt hear what she said.

Angmo showed her the quiet sign, and he went back into Sophia's office. Not long later, He came out and held XY's hand and led her into the office. I then stepped out and tip toed to the corner of Sophia's office to peep again..and Holy shit, it was so happening inside!
Old 03-08-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post

..and Holy shit, it was so happening inside!
Threesome happening??

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 03-08-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 5
FrankieDeJong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS. Must be very tiring hiding and peeping from your position!
Old 11-08-2022, 04:10 AM
Samster

What's happening inside?
Old 11-08-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 6
cannotho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice story. Look forward to more updates.
Old 12-08-2022, 02:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 4
unfriend is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunfriend is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunfriend is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great story
Old 17-08-2022, 02:49 AM
Samster

Bump it up.
Old 17-08-2022, 03:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
Bencyrus is a name known to allBencyrus is a name known to allBencyrus is a name known to allBencyrus is a name known to allBencyrus is a name known to allBencyrus is a name known to all

Nice story
Old 17-08-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
dangtai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

love more of it
Old 17-08-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 2
setib88 is one of the Best!setib88 is one of the Best!setib88 is one of the Best!setib88 is one of the Best!

continue bro.
Old 17-08-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
jermone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story
Old 17-08-2022, 05:21 PM