The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
cheongster1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercheongster1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercheongster1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercheongster1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercheongster1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Found out my wife has been cheating

I recently found a bunch of WhatsApp chat backups
Some of the contents show that my wife has been cheating
What should i do?
Old 13-02-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: Found out my wife has been cheating

Do you love her enough to find out why, and salvage it if possible?

If not, collect evidence (whatsapp messages don't count), offer up your best defence (financially) in terms of what assets are YOURS and yours alone, and how shitty a mother she is if you want care and control of your kids.

Btw, have you never cheated? If so I am absolutely impressed because I'm in the man-is-limited-by-his-options camp.

And if you have, what are you upset about?
Old 14-02-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post

If not, collect evidence (whatsapp messages don't count), offer up your best defence (financially) in terms of what assets are YOURS and yours alone, and how shitty a mother she is if you want care and control of your kids.

Btw, have you never cheated? If so I am absolutely impressed because I'm in the man-is-limited-by-his-options camp.

Man ego is bigger than woman. Man wear green hat is a bigger humiliation. If you are a man you should understand.
Old 14-02-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Ts firstly don’t do anything stupid or crazy. Then ask yourself how much you love her and how much she love you. Find out whether it’s an ongoing affair or one off thing. If it’s over and in the past, decide whether you want to forgive her. If you want to end it, hire a pi to collect evidence. If you give her a chance then you must also win back her heart or try to satisfy her as much as possible.
Old 14-02-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post

No.
The priority should be, to collect evidence first.
Then start to salvage, then nego with her.
When all has failed, evidence is what will lessen your damage.
You have to collect the evidence first because once she suspect anything amiss, she'll be destroying all the evidence first and it'll be too late to collect anything.

Whatapps messages do count as evidence of having an affair, but not sex. Its extremely hard to prove sex unless they mention it in the whatsapp. Even if they have any photos or videos, it'll probably be in the photo album or even sent through whatsapp (or telegram).
Old 15-02-2022, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
No.
The priority should be, to collect evidence first.
Then start to salvage, then nego with her.
When all has failed, evidence is what will lessen your damage.
You have to collect the evidence first because once she suspect anything amiss, she'll be destroying all the evidence first and it'll be too late to collect anything.

Whatapps messages do count as evidence of having an affair, but not sex. Its extremely hard to prove sex unless they mention it in the whatsapp. Even if they have any photos or videos, it'll probably be in the photo album or even sent through whatsapp (or telegram).
I disagree use the evidence to nego with her. If she is forced to remain as your wife do you think her feelings will be sincere? It’s either you accept it and forgive or collect evidence and make a clean cut.
Old 15-02-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
I disagree use the evidence to nego with her. If she is forced to remain as your wife do you think her feelings will be sincere? It’s either you accept it and forgive or collect evidence and make a clean cut.
Nonono, not use the evidence to nego with her. Collect evidence first but do not disclose to her ever that you have evidence. until.... the divorce begins.
Old 18-02-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
GaryRatface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Nonono, not use the evidence to nego with her. Collect evidence first but do not disclose to her ever that you have evidence. until.... the divorce begins.
Agreed, collect evidence first. Better than no evidence when you really need them.
Old 19-02-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kingcrock69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryRatface View Post
Agreed, collect evidence first. Better than no evidence when you really need them.
Remember evidence can only valid for 6 months. If you want to use that against your wife, settle it faster. After 6 months, it is considered you have accepted the fact and move on.

If you want to retain the marriage, just keep the evidence for yourself.
Old 19-02-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

The fuck with this law. LMAO...

Keeping evidence and not initiating anything means you are fine with adultery.

Your choice.
Old 19-02-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

Focus on the legal aspect first as the law here protects women a hell lot more.
Priority is figure out how to protect your assets so you don't lose all your hard earned savings.
Old 22-02-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster1969 View Post
I recently found a bunch of WhatsApp chat backups
Some of the contents show that my wife has been cheating
What should i do?
Hi bro,
First, my condolence for your situation.
We as men should always secure our assets before marriage.
Now being married in Singapore, you should move within the Singapore "LAW".
If you smart enough to separate your assets, then you will be fine, if not you have to decide if you want to give to amounts the gov tells you to give to your wife or to stay with wife for your assets sake.
Which is more important to you?
The money or your manhood?

My humble two cents.
Old 26-04-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 2
PrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud of

Sad to hear that bro
Old 11-06-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold

There is another unpopular option close one eye
Old 12-06-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by basic View Post
There is another unpopular option close one eye
ya but.... closing an eye to a problem, wont make the problem go away
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1