The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
Indeed, I have encountered 2FBs which behave the same as yours.
They fuck around, nothing wrong. Their partners fuck around, absolutely not! Lol
Old 24-09-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBig View Post
They fuck around, nothing wrong. Their partners fuck around, absolutely not! Lol
haha true.
Old 24-09-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
Thanks bro JacqueMerlin for your valuable sharing.

I am in my mid-40s now, and still not married. After reading your story, I hope to keep it that way

Just wondering, how did you almost lost everything? I thought you are still entitled to 50% of the monies when you sell your house?
Joint tenancy by default but it is also a chip on the table for her to demand for 100% of the flat in exchange for a 'No maintenance clause'. Otherwise she will fight tooth and nail to get you to pay her maintenance if you refuse to let go of that 50%.

50% with $1 maintenance or 0% with no maintenance. I choosed the latter. Painful loss one time off.
Old 25-09-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Joint tenancy by default but it is also a chip on the table for her to demand for 100% of the flat in exchange for a 'No maintenance clause'. Otherwise she will fight tooth and nail to get you to pay her maintenance if you refuse to let go of that 50%.

50% with $1 maintenance or 0% with no maintenance. I choosed the latter. Painful loss one time off.
Did your lawyer even suggest not signing the divorce papers and let her consider dropping her demands if she was the one who insisted on divorcing? She wanted it impatiently / urgently right? Then let her wait if she wants everything immediately at that time...
Old 25-09-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
Did your lawyer even suggest not signing the divorce papers and let her consider dropping her demands if she was the one who insisted on divorcing? She wanted it impatiently / urgently right? Then let her wait if she wants everything immediately at that time...
He was very professional. He listed down the risks and let me make the choice. I choosed the safer one which is to lose everything one time and then be done with it. Because she was insistent on it and was prepared to fight tooth and nail to make a killing out of me. Singapore just cannot give enough confidence that the man can make it out of the divorce without losing more than you can.

Just look at the gag orders issue. I didn't want to take the risk.
Old 25-09-2021, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I cheong using the principle of “no touch wife by any Singaporean”. So far, some issues happened to my friends. Those married very horny wives have a lot of problem. Those who fuck a lot before marriage continue fucking a lot after marriage (but with other guys). Those who are pretty and maintain their body and dress sexily also kana fucked a lot (continue target by other tiko bros). The group who married plain Jane bo taiji (those ladies who are too busy and taking care of kids and in the end totally cannot make it). The group that marries rich, cui and hippo wives are the best. Wives much richer than them so even if divorced, wife truly fuck it. Furthermore, hippo and look cui usually not desirable unless meet someone with special taste. Husband always eat out but still go home accompany hippo wife (need their financial support). Happy marriage group. Lol!

The best group is the single group. I have some friends who remained single and they just fucked around. All you need is a fancy car and a nice 2 bedroom condo. This group of cb kia is the smartest. Usually all high level scholars
Old 25-09-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Singapore just cannot give enough confidence that the man can make it out of the divorce without losing more than you can.

Just look at the gag orders issue. I didn't want to take the risk.
Singapore law if you don't want to sign divorce papers, wife can sue you until bankrupt for not divorcing meh???!!!

Boh lah... u kidding right?
Old 25-09-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
Singapore law if you don't want to sign divorce papers, wife can sue you until bankrupt for not divorcing meh???!!!

Boh lah... u kidding right?
You neglected the part that I wanted a divorce too.
Old 25-09-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
Bustea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post
I always think that Singapore wives are more conservative unlike those in Taiwan or even China Chinese. Never expect it but how many sg husbands can accept it after find out about his wife affairs outside. Maybe more samsters can share here
Local law protects the women well, taojiak or jiak openly also can get husband's 50% asset
Old 26-09-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 10
megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
we consider lucky and know how to hide
after we meet in sugarbook.live, she already married, we continue date out, she is using a spare phone when come to contact me and hide in the safety box that her husband would not aware of.
where do you guys meet your married-women to have affairs?
sugarbook? AFF? where else? im curious about this.
Old 26-09-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by megachiongster View Post
where do you guys meet your married-women to have affairs?
sugarbook? AFF? where else? im curious about this.
Colleagues.....
Old 26-09-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

I don't know the background of your divorce but a women cannot anyhow ask for everything and get everything. The court looks at the man's affordability and do a fair judgment. We are not like USA where ppl can get millions from a divorce or lawsuit.

The court does not want to bankrupt a person from a divorce.

I'm speaking from my interactions from divorced women. They went through all sorts of negotiations. They also wanted everything but the court is not stupid.

So I'm surprised that u gave up your flat $$. 🤔
Old 26-09-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
I don't know the background of your divorce but a women cannot anyhow ask for everything and get everything. The court looks at the man's affordability and do a fair judgment. We are not like USA where ppl can get millions from a divorce or lawsuit.

The court does not want to bankrupt a person from a divorce.

I'm speaking from my interactions from divorced women. They went through all sorts of negotiations. They also wanted everything but the court is not stupid.

So I'm surprised that u gave up your flat $$. 🤔
Yes true. There is a fighting chance. But what are the chances of you winning? And if you lose, what are the consequences?

If i lost that gamble, I will be tied down for life with a maintenance order that i can go to jail for if i couldn't make it.

It was a couple of hundred grands. A 1 Time pain to rid myself of a bottomless pit that will kill me faster while she continues to fuck around.

Getting a no maintenence clause is a God-send.
Old 26-09-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaoboy1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Having a Prenup may solve the problem. If people truly marry for 'love' and fully 'trust' each other, it shouldn't be a problem signing one. Sign and forget about it until such time it's required.

Seems to be ever more important given the state of marriages these days.
Old 26-09-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoboy1990 View Post
Having a Prenup may solve the problem. If people truly marry for 'love' and fully 'trust' each other, it shouldn't be a problem signing one. Sign and forget about it until such time it's required.

Seems to be ever more important given the state of marriages these days.
Prenup not recognized in Singapore
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1