The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all
can reject if girl totally does not look like pic ?

booked a few time online china stable, open the door, omg the real person totally different from the pic. either much fatter or older. can dun pay and just go or need to pay some rejection fee ?
Old 16-06-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 8
fyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: can reject if girl totally does not look like pic ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
booked a few time online china stable, open the door, omg the real person totally different from the pic. either much fatter or older. can dun pay and just go or need to pay some rejection fee ?
just leave
Old 16-06-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just leave only, don't be rude but stand your ground. It's not what you ordered you have the right to reject
Old 10-07-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Some collected money at the counter. You went to the room and bathed already then the gal came. I saw and cursed what fuck. But still went on but damn sian siah. That is why I have never come back to this dome after a few bad encounters here.
Old 10-07-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 20
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

I think I reject so many times until got a comment in db that says I reject people if don't look like photo. but that actually helped me! lol
Old 11-07-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
I think I reject so many times until got a comment in db that says I reject people if don't look like photo. but that actually helped me! lol
U are lucky. I rejected once and got blacklisted

I had to change a number and start a new identity again
Old 11-07-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 0
Bryantxhm is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBryantxhm is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBryantxhm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Of course, u can reject, but some girls will write bad comments on their database. Do some research/study, u roughly know which one is fake, which one is real. For those 100 - 150, but pic look super super chio, u can skip directly.
Old 27-08-2021, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tanklisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryantxhm View Post
Of course, u can reject, but some girls will write bad comments on their database. Do some research/study, u roughly know which one is fake, which one is real. For those 100 - 150, but pic look super super chio, u can skip directly.
Sad but true. Keep kena cheat.
Old 04-09-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, u could but the repercussion is, they may blacklist u in the group forum that they share among the FL and their agents.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-11-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Talking Re: can reject if girl totally does not look like pic ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Yes, u could but the repercussion is, they may blacklist u in the group forum that they share among the FL and their agents.
There will be always other stables with PRCs or other nationalities. Or simply get a new prepaid card. Your post seems to be a covert threat or scaring tactic,
Old 20-11-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

For me, I will outright reject if real person is not the same as pic, same for those that overly photoshopped their pic.
No need to worry if the lady is going to blacklist me in their group, there are other stables around, and there are much better qualities and choices outside of Singapore.
Old 20-11-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

but for some of us it might be a hassle to get a new pre-registered sim card
Old 20-11-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 6
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute

Dis the problem when raid until all underground. Landmines start pop out and customers start been scammed.

8 yrs ago, dongguan 4/5 star hotels act as "banker", customers all serviced gd gd and provide feedback to hotels after massage and deeds. Girls all dare not chut pattern or shortchNge.

Nowadays real habis! If different i sure reject. Comments not only one. Others also write. Averagr okay can liao. Dun scared to rejevt those clear cut scams
Old 20-11-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 6
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
Swee lah .. hahaha
Old 20-11-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
but for some of us it might be a hassle to get a new pre-registered sim card
Define "hassle". Example, if you can afford shooting 1-2 times a month. A pre-paid card and a burner phone is nothing. It's as easy as eating and sleeping. If you paranoid being caught by your wife than dont patronise chickens in the 1st place. Nobody plans to fail, but fails to plan.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1