The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 11
qazxcvbnmlp1029 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqazxcvbnmlp1029 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Random Collection of Stories About My Slave

Saw another thread about a bro training his sex slave (can't wait for more) and decided to immortalize in sbf and in your minds some of my experience with this girl C. The story ends bittersweet, as this happened over ten years ago now and we are no longer in contact since she has moved out of SG, but i will be posting bits and pieces of memories we had during the time she was my slave.

Sorry that the posts will likely be random, and may not be sequential (i try my best), hope it wont be too difficult to read.

Real life things that happen in this recount will be adjusted a little so it wont affect anyone, but the juicy bits of the stories is real, because that's what we are all here for eh?

---------
Context
---------

We were studying in a local u together in the same course, same year. In the first year or so we didnt have that much interaction though we were acquaintances. She was a great student, hardworking, responsible, friendly, helpful, professionally elegant but still retaining her young and playful side when she isn't in class. I noticed her since I saw her and over time just really respected her for her grades, her abilities, her helpfulness and humility. Blah blah, all around perfect student.

It is only during much-later reflections between us that i found out I caught her eye as well right from the get go, and despite being the slave eventually, she was apparently more proactive about things.

We hardly spoke even though we have occasionally consulted each other on school work or sat in a big group together with others. But in the second semester, it kicked off a bit. I was approached by a club's president who invited me to join his club as he recognized me from past competitions. At first i was not inclined thinking that i am rusty from NS, but he said i should go take a look during their club practice and there are people who join even though they are completely new to it. I thought since he recognized me, maybe i might see some familiar faces and it would be fun, so i went.

In the end, i only saw one familiar face and it was C. It wasnt really a small head over big head thing, but i know for sure that was the sole reason i agreed to join since i get to spend some time with her and know her better. At that time I thought she was attached or way out of my league in any case, so i went into this with platonic intent.

Again, much-later, she told me that she was the one who recommended me to the pres who happened to really recognized me and approached me immediately.

After joining, i got to spend much more time talking to her, practising with her, and eventually without really thinking about it, worked our way into the club's committee where we spent even more time together.

This leads us to the juicier bits.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Trtmeister is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Random Collection of Stories About My Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazxcvbnmlp1029 View Post
Saw another thread about a bro training his sex slave (can't wait for more) and decided to immortalize in sbf and in your minds some of my experience with this girl C. The story ends bittersweet, as this happened over ten years ago now and we are no longer in contact since she has moved out of SG, but i will be posting bits and pieces of memories we had during the time she was my slave.

Sorry that the posts will likely be random, and may not be sequential (i try my best), hope it wont be too difficult to read.

Real life things that happen in this recount will be adjusted a little so it wont affect anyone, but the juicy bits of the stories is real, because that's what we are all here for eh?

---------
Context
---------

We were studying in a local u together in the same course, same year. In the first year or so we didnt have that much interaction though we were acquaintances. She was a great student, hardworking, responsible, friendly, helpful, professionally elegant but still retaining her young and playful side when she isn't in class. I noticed her since I saw her and over time just really respected her for her grades, her abilities, her helpfulness and humility. Blah blah, all around perfect student.

It is only during much-later reflections between us that i found out I caught her eye as well right from the get go, and despite being the slave eventually, she was apparently more proactive about things.

We hardly spoke even though we have occasionally consulted each other on school work or sat in a big group together with others. But in the second semester, it kicked off a bit. I was approached by a club's president who invited me to join his club as he recognized me from past competitions. At first i was not inclined thinking that i am rusty from NS, but he said i should go take a look during their club practice and there are people who join even though they are completely new to it. I thought since he recognized me, maybe i might see some familiar faces and it would be fun, so i went.

In the end, i only saw one familiar face and it was C. It wasnt really a small head over big head thing, but i know for sure that was the sole reason i agreed to join since i get to spend some time with her and know her better. At that time I thought she was attached or way out of my league in any case, so i went into this with platonic intent.

Again, much-later, she told me that she was the one who recommended me to the pres who happened to really recognized me and approached me immediately.

After joining, i got to spend much more time talking to her, practising with her, and eventually without really thinking about it, worked our way into the club's committee where we spent even more time together.

This leads us to the juicier bits.
camping here bro, keep it up!
Old 04-08-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

qazxcvbnmlp1029 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqazxcvbnmlp1029 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

--------------
Cup Noodles
--------------

Before the exciting stuff happens, let me help you with your imagination. She is pretty in a GND manner, not the chiobu dye hair dressed-up make up way. She is the typical uni girl wearing tees and shorts (not FBT though) to class, sometimes dresses. She was slim and fair skinned, her hair was black and smooth down her shoulders. Her body, i found out later, in detail, was regularly hidden by her oversized tees. She had a nice B cup and a delicious curvy butt that was splendid for training. All in all, she is incredibly pleasant to the eyes, she just doesnt try to stand out and in my eyes, she didnt even need to try.

Being in the committee and with the amount of time we spent together, we got really close and casual with each other. Really at that point in my life i never thought of her in a sexual manner. Maybe because of the respect i had for her. Though we did get so casual with each other that while working on committee stuff she'd not even be worried about zaogeng around me, just working around on the floor over posters and whatever wearing a dress or skirt. i would tease her and she'd just say aiya it's just you and it's not even the first time.

But one day, all these took a crazy turn and went from zero to hundred and ten in mere moments.

It was in our third year where we are working late on noticeboard decorations. It was late and during the school holidays, there was no one in school and we are at my favourite secluded spot with no CCTV. She regularly finds me there alone and knows it's my spot to study at. It was already 2am but we were at the point where packing up unfinished seems to take more effort than completing. We've been hungry for awhile, so she said she'd go get some cup noodles while i finish up.

After awhile i heard her yelp down the corridor followed by "ehhh come help me leh."

I got up, looked around and found her holding two cup noodles, one in each hand, filled with hot water. I asked her what's wrong as i walked over and she just said "my shoelace stuck"

i walked over and saw the shoe lace from one of her sneakers somehow stuck in the sole of the other sneaker making it impossible to walk.

Me: you can just put the noodles on the floor yknow.

I reached out to get the noodles from her.

C: ehh don't i scared i spill on you and the floor dirty. Just help me get the lace unstuck.

Me: you wear dress leh want me bend down and work on your shoe ah?

C: aiya quickly la the noodles gonna be mush liao.

I was already bending down as she replied, knowing that she didnt care. But for some reason, i decided to prank her. Instead of getting the lace out, i took the other side of the shoelace and tied it to her other shoe, further securing her on the spot.

C: eh!

Me: hmm now you cant really move or do anything eh?

C: ...

Me: time for some fun.

I reached out to tickle her a little intending to end it there, but instead of laughs or protests, when i brushed against her she gasped a moan. I paused. Like really paused out of shock. The moment is permanently etched in my mind. I remember seeing her immediately look away, all flushed, and the fair skin of the little bit of cleavage above her tube dress just rising and falling rather quickly. I said it out as it clicked in my mind: "you are into this huh."

She neither replied nor protested. I bent down again to untie her but intentionally brushing her inner calves. Again a small moan escaped her lips and i can see her squeezing her thighs a little. I looked up and gave her a devious smile and at the same time taking a good look at her panty. It was dark, but i like to think she was visibly wet even if she never would admit to it.

I helped her retie her shoelaces and we walked back to the bench we were working on. It was a short walk back but probably felt way longer. My mind was racing around what just happened, probably hers too as we just sat in silence on the bench across each other. In the end, i took a crazy leap and told her "give me your hands."

C: huh?

Me: give me your hands, i am going to tie you up.

I took a scrap piece of nylon and her hands and tied them together. As i looped around her wrists, all i can hear in my mind was "THIS IS MADNESS (this is sparta)." but i also realised she didnt resist nor say no.

At this point i must highlight that not saying no is not the same as saying yes. But in this kink, there are a lot of nuances that I can say now that i have successfully navigated with her.

With her wrists tied together in front of her, i was on the verge of calling it off because of how crazy it seemed, but i saw her expression. It was not of fear or discomfort, it was this embarrassed excitement bordering on lewd and she was blushing so hard. This led me to take the loose end of the string, looped through the holes between the planks of the bench top, and tied her wrist to the bench top.

I looked at what i have in front of me. This perfect student of a girl tied to the table and all turned on, just looking intently at her tied wrists, not saying anything. but breathing hard.

TBC
Old 04-08-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

------------------
Cup Noodles Pt2
------------------

I looked at what i have in front of me. This perfect student of a girl tied to the table and all turned on, just looking intently at her tied wrists, not saying anything. but breathing hard.

I looked at her while she tries to avert her gaze and asked her "you are into this arent you?"

Me: You know you cant get out of that by yourself right? If you dont tell me the truth, i am going to leave you here. (we both know i dont mean it but we both enjoyed the effect it had on her)

I leaned towards her and bore my gaze into her, she tried her best to look even further away from me, but with her hands tied to the table, it isnt very far. It also had the added effect of squeezing her boobs together which is making more of her cleavage show.

Me: So, tell me, you get turned on when you are tied up?

C: ........... Yes.

She muttered that one word, tugged at nylon a bit and squirmed a bit. I knew she was definitely turned on by her predicament. Getting bolder, i lifted her face by her chin and guided her to face me. She didn't resist, but still averted her gaze.

Me: Tell it to me, properly.

C: ....... I am...

She said it after a small pause

Me: Look me in the eyes and tell me you get turned on when you are tied up.

C: ...... I am turned on when i am tied up.

She took awhile to say it looking at me in the eye, her face now all flushed, expression a mix of embarrassment, humiliation and a bit of a daze as she is at the entrance of "subspace" (mental space of a submissive).

Me: Good girl.

I said and stroked her cheek which earned an sexual letting out of breath, her face followed my hand a little as i drew back. I dont even know what went through my mind, but i pressed on.

Me: What a surprise, someone like you, a submissive eh? Do you know what that is?

C: ... I know.

Me: And you are one?

C: ... what do you think..?

Me: Answer me properly.

C: ... Yes i am a sub.

Again i dont know what i was thinking, maybe it's because of the impossibility of finding someone like that, but everything just flowed out of me.

Me: And by the situation so far, you must also be guessing that i am a dom?

She nodded.

Me: Guessing? Or hoping?

Me: Answer me.

C: Guessing.... and maybe hoping.

Me: Hmmm. So, want to be my slave?

At this, she squirmed and looked down again, flushing even more. Maybe i realised this was crazy sudden, i added.

Me: We know each other well and get along really well. Never in my life did i imagine finding such a perfect slave for myself. So, what do you think?

Me: No? If you say no i will immediately untie you and your secret will be safe with me and we will be the same as before with no consequences, so you don't ever need to worry about it.

Me: Alright let me get you out of that.

C: Wait.

I paused.

C: ... Please.. let me be your slave.

TBC
Old 04-08-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Kexui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro, camping here for more
Old 05-08-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

------------------
Cup Noodles Pt3
------------------

C: ... Please.. let me be your slave.

Me: Please who?

C: ... Please master, let me be your slave.

Me: Good girl. From now on you will be my slave and you will obey everything i say.

C: Yes, master.

Between her expression, her voice and the whole situation, i was having a raging boner. I have never thought of her sexually, but at this moment, i cant think of anything else. I saw her cleavage still showing, boobs squeezed together, and a crazy idea came to my mind. At that moment i was thankful for my quirk of avoiding CCTV.

Me: I want to look at your boobs.

C: Huh!? Here?

Me: Yes. I want to look at your boobs, here and now.

C: But...

Me: But..?

She looked away, embarrassed. But she knows as well as i do that this spot is super secluded. No one will be here, and no one is around anyway.

C: ... Yes, master.

That moment was quite crazy. It wasn't even as crazy as the moment i asked her for it, but the moment she agreed to it really made me realize how crazy it is. Just half an hour ago we were really good platonic friends, now she just agreed for me to see her boobs.

I got up, i remember being kinda shaky, high on adrenaline, and went behind her. The insanity of it still hitting me hard, she is helpless and just waiting for me to see her boobs. Wanting to take things a little slower, i stroked her hair, then toured her neck her shoulders and her back with my arms, almost like a massage. She did not resist my touch, in fact she squirmed and moaned softly to it, tugging a little at the nylon, enjoying the helplessness.

My hands roamed up and down her sides before cupping her boobs, eliciting a louder moan. I gave her boobs a good squeeze and massage making sure she is enjoying it before putting my hands at the brim of her tube dress.

Me: I am pulling it down.

She nodded, so i tugged it down and revealed her boobs in her simple strapless bra. Seeing from behind her i cant really see all of it, but i had a good view of her cleavage now entirely exposed and what little i saw was already amazing. You wont get crazy boobjobs from it, but it is still a nice deep B cup cleavage. I couldnt wait anymore.

Me: And i will be taking this off.

Without really waiting for a reply, i popped her bra open and it fell to her lap. She yelped a little in surprise and covered her boobs with her arms. I took her bra from her lap and went back over to the other side of the bench to keep it in her bag, all the while looking at her topless, grinning at her situation. She just looked at me shyly with her arms pressing against her boobs which also made a great cleavage.

Now that i have a good view from the front, i am not gonna let her hide anything.

Me: Sit up straight and show me your boobs. Stick them out to me.

She hesitated a bit before obeying, pushing her chest out from behind her arms towards me.

Me: I want you to say "yes, master" when i order you.

C: Yes, master.

I took a good look at her beautiful boobs. Even without the bra, her boobs were firm and full. Her areolas are small which i like and the nipples were a nice light brown which is perfect to my taste. She squirmed under my gaze, nipples already stiff either from the cold night air or her arousal. Judging by her flushed face, i doubted she felt any cold.

I want to untie/retie her so i can better access those beautiful jugs, but i am rather enjoying her helplessness and she definitely is too. So i went behind her and she expected me to grope her boobs. Instead, i teased her, hugged her waist from behind and kissed her back. It was the first time i kissed her. Then again, there are many many first times just in this encounter, but i dont know why i remember this as the first kiss i gave her.

Judging from how horny she was, i could tell she wont be able to hold out from this for long. I continued kissing and licking her back, while she squirmed between her heavy breathing. Eventually i got what i wanted.

C: Master..... please touch my boobs.

TBC
Old 05-08-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

------------------
Cup Noodles Pt4
------------------

C: Master..... please touch my boobs.

Me: Why should i?

I grinned at her and continued the teasing.

C: I.. I need you to. I am so horny i need you to grope my boobs. Please.

I bunched up her hair behind her, pulled her head back by the hair to make her look at me before reaching my other hand up to grab her boobs. Man, those were nice, firm, supple and full boobs. They feel substantial in the hands and it's till date probably the best boobs i have experienced.

I gave each of them some good squeezes and gropes, enjoying her moans and the lewd expression on her face. She is a submissive through and through. Then i started tuning her, and boy she is a delicious instrument to tune. Her nipples are really sensitive that just from her nipples she can get close to orgasm.

C: Ahh.. ahhh. Master ahhh. My nipples they are sensitive ahh.

She pleaded between her moans. A plead for more or less tuning, i would leave it to your imagination. I paid it no heed and and just enjoyed playing with her. By now she is no longer holding back her moans and just moaning freely. She is no screamer like those you'd see in porn, her moans are so cute and submissive yet somehow demure which makes it incredibly sexy.

However, i was getting uncomfortable, the boner down there needs attention. I gave her nipples one last squeeze and tug, making her squeal a little, softly.

Me: I am going to fuck you.

She paused, her eyes widened a little.

C: Yes, master. Please fuck me.

TBC
Old 05-08-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
Litespeed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story! Two thumbs up
Old 05-08-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
makansutara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, please continue
Old 05-08-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS.....
Old 06-08-2020, 06:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 06-08-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Thanks for the support! I can't believe i am on pt5, in my mind these things go through so quickly but when i type it out i realised it is a lot more words. Sorry if it's long-winded, though personally the sexiest bits to me were always the contrast between her daily persona and her slave persona.

Anyhoo, more story.

------------------
Cup Noodles Pt5
------------------

C: Yes, master. Please fuck me.

Me: Stand up and stick out butt out.

C: Yes, master (i will leave most of these out from now on, she says this all the time like the good slave she is)

She stands up, a little awkwardly between the bench chair and the bench top.

Pro or fun tip for you guys. One simple thing to turn your girl into a pornstar is making sure they always arch their back backwards whenever feasible, such as bending over a table, for doggie, even cow girl. It accentuates their boobs and butt. Try it, simple but effective.

I adjusted her posture by first giving her a good spank. She yelped and squirmed, surprised by the spank but clearly into it. Her butt has always been obvious that it is nice and curvy through her shorts and dresses, she is not quite thicc, but well endowed in her butt. Spanking it immediately made me wanna grope her butt. It was round, firm but just bouncy enough to make it really enjoyable to squeeze and spank and looks really good.

I held her lower back down while i groped her butt thoroughly, really enjoying dat ass. I am not the only one though, she squirmed and wriggled her butt to my touch. With me holding down her back and her squirming her butt up, her back is now perfectly arched, it was an amazing sight. This perfect student, tied and bent over the table boobs hanging back arched and wriggling her butt. It's crazy, it's sexy af.

I lifted the bottom of her dress up onto her back, so now all her tube dress is just bunched up around her waist. To make it just a little better, i pulled her hair back firmly (not yanking) while i spanked her, making her look forward while sticking her butt out. Nothing to see in front, i just love the posture she ends up in. With each spank she moans a little, but she is squirming more with her thighs squeezing tightly together. I cant emphasize enough what an amazing sight it was.

How many of you are like fuck we need to know about her panty? Well, it was a really plain black panty. Nothing fancy. But when i reach down to her pussy, making her squirm and moan, the panty was soaked. So soaked that there was a film of her juices on the outside of the panty.

Me: Wow, do you want to explain what's going on down here? It's wet to the outside!

I said as i lightly fingered her pussy over her panty. She didn't even reply, it was just moans and squirms. I attacked her more enjoying all her little squirm and moans.

Me: let's take a look inside.

I let go of her hair and pulled her panty down and she whimpered a little. First thing i saw was a trail of her clear juices pulling down from her pussy to her panty. Next thing i noticed was she was trimmed but not cleanly shaved, kinda expected somehow but not quite my taste, to be fixed next time. Her pussy was nice and pretty though. Not sure if you guys have seen porn or girls with some really wild looking pussy. Personally i prefer cleaner smoother looking ones and hers was a nice pink on her fair skin.

But this was just a view from the back, between clenched thighs. i dropped her panty to her ankles and had an idea.

Me: pass me your panty.

I think she knew what was on my mind.

C: What, no!

Me: No?

C: ... I mean.. yes, master.

Since she is tied and bent over the table, she passed it to me the only way she can. She stepped out of one side of the panty, lifted the other leg with the panty up to the bench chair to pass to me, spreading her legs for me to see. I intentionally left it hanging while i took a good look at her pussy. Of course, still not that good an angle to look, but enough to watch her pussy clenching from my gaze. She clearly enjoys this. I reached out and rubbed her bare clit and was rewarded by a shuddering moan before taking that wet panty from her.

I tossed her panty beside her, intentionally reminding her of her nakedness. Took a step back and enjoyed the scene. Being the submissive girl she is, she kept her leg on the bench for me to look at her. I looked, and i loved what i saw. Beautiful high achiever standing there in such a vulgar pose, all for me in the middle of school out there in the open. It's outrageous, just like my boner.

I fingered her a little just to check, though obviously she is beyond wet enough. Sweet long moans followed as i explored her pussy.

C: Ahhhh Master no, i am gonna cum. Ahhh stop!

Me: Hold it in.

C: Ugh master please i cant hold it on for long i have never done this before! Let me cum!

Me: Hold.

I slowed a little to make it easier for her, but i was also reaching for her gspot.

C: Haaa... Haaa.... Master... OMG NO NOT THERE MASTER I AM GONNA CUM.

Clearly i found what i was looking for rather quickly, i didnt give her permission to cum and assaulted her GSpot.

C: Master I am cumming!

She cummed a hard shuddering cum while i kept up the onslaught on her gspot until she is just twitching and shaking her butt wildly. The moans and whimpers between heavy breaths and twitches are just.. priceless.

Finally i let up and she sagged onto the table, panting. I gave her bare butt a good spank.

Me: What a naughty girl. You cummed without my permission. And you know we aren't finished yet right?

I said as i started freeing my boner. She got the hint, straightened her legs and stuck out her butt and pussy for me again. She looked at me shyly.

C: Please punish my pussy, master.

TBC
Old 06-08-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

Excellent start to your experience with your slave
Old 06-08-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Utemise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Appreciate for sharing, support nice story
Advert Space Available