The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of
Re: Gan Siow Huang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer666 View Post
😂 sound like fxxking a dog... most of the time, the Chinese ppls would like to address their doggie “Small and their colour”...
===================
v rude to say this
pls respect our 1st female BG
she may becum MOD and even PM one day
salute!
Old 27-07-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

I find her hot😍
Old 27-07-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Can eat. Dont waste.
Haha not can eat or not ..... see already cannot stand how to eat hahaha... give me Sunxuelxxg any time man ....and many many times hahaha
Old 27-07-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz59 View Post
I find her hot😍
Haha bro i find Sylvia sxx way hotter than her haha .
Old 27-07-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 13
beloving deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This milf not my type, next.
Old 27-07-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
airohead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beloving View Post
This milf not my type, next.
How about err..... Ho Jinx?
Old 27-07-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't Sun Xueling the number 1 milf in parliament? Even Low Yen Ling or Tin Pei Ling is prettier than Gan Siow Huang right? Why the focus on GSH? Got figure? Got face? Or the way she speaks? Really curious.. The star of parliament isn't referring to the rank in her uniform right?
Old 28-07-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
tonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Does nobody want to bang Sim Ann?
Old 28-07-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
billkate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Isn't Sun Xueling the number 1 milf in parliament? Even Low Yen Ling or Tin Pei Ling is prettier than Gan Siow Huang right? Why the focus on GSH? Got figure? Got face? Or the way she speaks? Really curious.. The star of parliament isn't referring to the rank in her uniform right?
The higher the rank, the more shitty face they have
Old 28-07-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

tarma sun and kate spade best
each suck one ball
Old 28-07-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Isn't Sun Xueling the number 1 milf in parliament?
You guys are about 20 yrs too late....... back then there was a young newly arrived "new citizen" who came to SG and worked in 1 of the big 3 accounting firms. Staying alone in a rented room in Upper Boon Keng area.... she lived a lonely life.
So she joined classes at CCs to improve her english and male oriented activities such as sports / martial arts etc... to get to know more guys and hopefully "catch" a SG husband. From her regular participation in CC grassroots activities.... she became a member of the lightning white party and part of their grassroots team.
Through the years she rose up the ranks progressing into politics and now appointed as ministar.....
I wonder what would have happened if she had hooked up with one of the samsters here back then instead of her current husband?
Maybe she could have been one of the Angpai MLs / FLs around.

Well done..... Grace
Old 28-07-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
You guys are about 20 yrs too late....... back then there was a young newly arrived "new citizen" who came to SG and worked in 1 of the big 3 accounting firms. Staying alone in a rented room in Upper Boon Keng area.... she lived a lonely life.
Now only have 1 Grace right? I checked her Wikipedia. Her grandmother was Principal of Nanyang Girls and her father was press secretary to LKY long time back. She is a new citizen?

Plus more importantly... 20 years ago.. people are talking about Lily Neo
Old 28-07-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
GreatScots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
So she joined classes at CCs to improve her english and male oriented activities such as sports / martial arts etc... to get to know more guys and hopefully "catch" a SG husband. From her regular participation in CC grassroots activities.... she became a member of the lightning white party and part of their grassroots team.
Through the years she rose up the ranks progressing into politics and now appointed as ministar.....
I wonder what would have happened if she had hooked up with one of the samsters here back then instead of her current husband?
Maybe she could have been one of the Angpai MLs / FLs around.

Well done..... Grace
I didn't know her name is Grace
Old 29-07-2020, 04:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
iluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

GSH, stern & glum type. No looks, won’t get an erection .
Old 07-08-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 13
millenium20 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermillenium20 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermillenium20 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I worked with GSH before in military days. She is honestly a bitch with a pole stuck up her ass.

Total turn off for me but one man's meat is another man's poison.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1