The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WeChat encounter 2017

i do have my fantastic honey encounter in sugarbook.live 2020 since covid
Old 03-02-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Then you can have many serious r/s.
yes hopefully can find a serious one, then can proceed the relationship
Old 03-02-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Was search "WeChat" thread and chance upon this.
I can second that all the good advises by bro Unsung80 are spot on!

Don't be lazy and ask for quick-fix contacts from others, as if they will just jump into bed with any stranger.
I kept a list of 27 ons I had.
Minus off 1 colleague, 1 on the same flight, 5 ktv hostess paid by my suppliers, the rest (20) are all from WeChat nearby feature.

It takes time and effort to build-up the relationship before they can be turned into ons.
Some become regular FBs, some a few times, most only once.
It is quite time consuming but the process is a challenge and interesting to me, and they are not whores whom you can get easily with money.

I love WeChat because the app offers privacy like different accounts and I can just switch and sign out and delete my hunting account without loosing my contacts, photos and chat history.

Happy Hunting!
wechat in SG still not many people used, so is hard to find people nearby
Old 03-02-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialCircle View Post
WeChat lots of scams.
Spoil the app.
Especially in Taiwan. WeChat lots of scam.
When u hear low price, unlimited shots n a chio Face, confirm is scam.
Once they tell u this combo, u free can play along else send them a pic of hell note.
if like this, which app you are confident to use ?
Old 11-08-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
brainteo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
How is everyone doing? Hope everyone be good and practise social responsibility, if is not over we ain't going to have more fun later.

Hope the past advice had help bros know some nice ladies from WeChat.

I met up with a divorced MILF late last year. After a period we had a go recently before this pandemic exploded. After our hot and sweaty round she lay on my chest, hand massage on my balls which is so sweet of her. So on bed i asked how many men she had chatted on WeChat.. she showed me her phone and there were like 50 over men, many good looking man, some very good self maintenance, age 40-50 but look youthful or clean appearance, most are very financially stable, own varies property, drive good car etc. She said most were gentlemen, however they are lonely and she met up with them to chat only. Some tried to be touchy but she's fine as long not overboard. And me the lucky bastard managed to bang her clean pussy..
Gosh does she has a tatto behind her back? Are we encounter the same girl?
Old 11-08-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainteo View Post
Gosh does she has a tatto behind her back? Are we encounter the same girl?
Is a small world but not a small earth.
Old 14-08-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!
Quote:
How is everyone doing? Hope everyone be good and practise social responsibility, if is not over we ain't going to have more fun later.

Hope the past advice had help bros know some nice ladies from WeChat.

I met up with a divorced MILF late last year. After a period we had a go recently before this pandemic exploded. After our hot and sweaty round she lay on my chest, hand massage on my balls which is so sweet of her. So on bed i asked how many men she had chatted on WeChat.. she showed me her phone and there were like 50 over men, many good looking man, some very good self maintenance, age 40-50 but look youthful or clean appearance, most are very financially stable, own varies property, drive good car etc. She said most were gentlemen, however they are lonely and she met up with them to chat only. Some tried to be touchy but she's fine as long not overboard. And me the lucky bastard managed to bang her clean pussy..
That's what I tell all the gals I bonk also . Just meet the rest for chat only bang her cause she special
Old 24-02-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WeChat encounter since late 2010

Hope all bros are well and happy bonking in a healthy state of body and mind!

Last day of CNY and I wish everyone a Prosperous Dragon Year.

I haven't been here for a long time as site was blocked, it is kinda of refreshing to come back after a few years.

Is been around 14 years and I have met countless women on WeChat. I also have aged, not boyish looking anymore. Is a challenge to chat up with more cute ladies as there are more better looking or cute boys around, that is ok. I had my fair share and is the next generation of boys and girls to enjoy. The key is not to get too addicted and affect your daily life and life decades ago, I don't want any members here to get hook. Looking back is fun to meet various ladies but actually later in life I find it meaningless, no regret though.

I might pen down a few more stories, if I am still able to access the site, or have the time.

Remember to always play safe, bring a rubber along when playing. Don't live your life in regret later when small head takes over your big head.
Old 24-02-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
kakalim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: WeChat encounter since late 2010

Very good share bro unsung80.
May you have a prosperous year too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1