The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 14-01-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
applebottomjean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

i am new to this community, and this is my first time doing such stuff. went commando and tried jing jing impmm 4643. utterly disappointed. safe to say to just go for FLs with good FR in this forum

http://www.impmm19.com/girl.php?id=4643

face still acceptable pretty. everything was 1-2 min from massage, catbath, BBBJ was 4/10. turned around and this woman had saggy soft boobs and saggy stomach. FJ was 6/10, i just looked at her face. after shoot still got 30 mins left but to no avail. left straight away. location at d3sk3r r04d. avoid this location at all cost.
Old 14-01-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5462 / Power: 7
kinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by applebottomjean View Post
i am new to this community, and this is my first time doing such stuff. went commando and tried jing jing impmm 4643. utterly disappointed. safe to say to just go for FLs with good FR in this forum

http://www.impmm19.com/girl.php?id=4643

face still acceptable pretty. everything was 1-2 min from massage, catbath, BBBJ was 4/10. turned around and this woman had saggy soft boobs and saggy stomach. FJ was 6/10, i just looked at her face. after shoot still got 30 mins left but to no avail. left straight away. location at d3sk3r r04d. avoid this location at all cost.
bro i heard tat website a lot of fake girls... land mines everywhere.. sigh

i miss 2019 and before.. wolf era

Pls add insights to my latest thread

For pt exchanges, I only request/require minimum 1 pt
Old 15-01-2022, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
applebottomjean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyboy94 View Post

ya bro back then i saw wolf before, but never had the balls to go forward with it. guess VP is the only good stables for now. idk if i expecting too much or what for my first experience. but damn bro🤣
Old 16-01-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

http://sgvipclubs-6.com/index.php/pr...9/en/yuner1202

Hi bros: Is this lady real Person same as video and Picture .. Picture of Girl look too pretty to be real ?

Thanks

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 17-01-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Wanted to make a comeback but see so many depressing feedbacks. Landmines kill rate is 90%, good ones is 10% but impossible to book unless you are her regular. Anyway it’s meaningless to fuck a gal who only loves your money. You feel the same emptiness after jerking out with your own hand.
Old 17-01-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 20
boyineed is one of the Best!boyineed is one of the Best!boyineed is one of the Best!

Hi bros, had been lurking around the FL scene during covid and realise many others has had pretty bad experience with some FL here hence will post the good and bad FR here to share with all bros, hope it will help some of us from having the trauma again
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*All FR & scores given based on authenticity and resemblance of FL to the pictures posted, delivery of the service listed online and the actual services rendered to me.
Score range; Worse as 1.0 & Best as 5.0. Passing is 2.50 (in score of 2, it will be viewed as just barely failed in my assessment and 3 as above average)

URL/Brand: http://www.impmm19.com/girl.php?id=4365

Name: 瑤瑤 Yao Yao

Resemblance: [3/5] IRL is much darker with much rounder face.

Face: [3/5] the cute type. Can be the cutsy GND you secretly admire.

Figure: [3/5] Plump but not fat

Boobs: [4/5] Real E cup that is soft but abit droopy

BBBJ: [1/5] Barely any.she work on it and lick my balls for barely a min and proceed to cap me and wanted to ride me.

GFE: [1/5] non existence..i tried to warm her up by making small talk and even got her to change in missionary as I see her having difficulty in cow girl but it seems like she really just want things to be over.

FJ: [1/5] Dead fish.she just close the eyes and wait for things to be over.

Additonal Remark: She have a pleasant demure. Greeted me when I arrived and got me a drink and collected money upfront first but all good stops there. Claim she is new and inexperience so yet she has told me she is in sg for 2mths plus. the service is not something which I will have expected.i offer her some suggestion to try and she gave reason to reject and try next time.

RTF: Totally NO. Waste of money & time

+Please up my points if you think the FR helps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 17-01-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 17
kitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

wolf was that website where almost all the girls profile has a video of them doing some sex acts one right? some even is like doing BJ or FJ on the webmaster?

cant get more accurate in terms of face than that...

damn sad now all gone le...
Old 17-01-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

kinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond reputekinkyboy94 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat22 View Post
wolf was that website where almost all the girls profile has a video of them doing some sex acts one right? some even is like doing BJ or FJ on the webmaster?

cant get more accurate in terms of face than that...

damn sad now all gone le...
I thought that was even way before :laugh:

Ya those video... It seems familiar.. I know the website.. Just don't rmbr the name... And tat time i too young so didn rly play also lol

maybe it was sgmassageguy or something like that.

but he tio liak by mata also

Old 18-01-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

wolf era at least you get roughly what you pay for. of cos still got some chance of landmine.

syt or chio bu at 170-200
relatively chio late 20s early 30s at 130-160
milf at 100-120.

even if no massage also got some foreplay to get into the mood

now is pure random gamble at any price point. and the landmine rate is 50% or more.
Old 18-01-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought that was even way before :laugh:

Ya those video... It seems familiar.. I know the website.. Just don't rmbr the name... And tat time i too young so didn rly play also lol

maybe it was sgmassageguy or something like that.

but he tio liak by mata also
Sgsexcapades
Old 18-01-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Just beware of the g e y l a n g 666 site. I just saw the website so many fl at upper thomson and all at same address. Out of curosity i made a booking and replied same address. Just choose one and go to see, as expected the shop only 4 fl age around late 30s to 40s. Zero alike and they try to collect money at door steps saying fl is inside but is actually them. They manage many hp numbers with different posting to cheat people going using many fake pics accounts…avoid those upper thomson joint at 5 thomson ridge

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 18-01-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Sgsexcapades
yes yes !!! lol

Old 19-01-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 18
iwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to all

Anyone tried this gal https://impmm19.com/girl.php?id=4098
Old 19-01-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes yes !!! lol
Prince Devitt upped you back.
Old 19-01-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
ProPokerPlayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Just beware of the g e y l a n g 666 site. I just saw the website so many fl at upper thomson and all at same address. Out of curosity i made a booking and replied same address. Just choose one and go to see, as expected the shop only 4 fl age around late 30s to 40s. Zero alike and they try to collect money at door steps saying fl is inside but is actually them. They manage many hp numbers with different posting to cheat people going using many fake pics accounts…avoid those upper thomson joint at 5 thomson ridge
U will not be surprise that someone are above 40. I dated one and she told me on whatapps she was 25 but somehow I saw her passport and she was 42.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1