The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 16
KEVLWM is a name known to allKEVLWM is a name known to allKEVLWM is a name known to allKEVLWM is a name known to allKEVLWM is a name known to allKEVLWM is a name known to all
Re: Parklane massage

Which level
Old 06-09-2021, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEVLWM View Post
Which level
Level 3 prc
Old 06-09-2021, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 14
chewej5 is one of the Best!chewej5 is one of the Best!chewej5 is one of the Best!chewej5 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitalam View Post

This is XQ look like?
Old 06-09-2021, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

if your mangled syntax is meant to be asking if this is 'XQ', nope
Old 06-09-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master123 View Post
XQ still operating in same.. but only serve regular.. only when u makenappointment then she open her door hahaha
XQ still take new customer, I had her for the first time the previous saturday. I went in after seeing her door opened and lights were on, she was free so we proceed.
Old 06-09-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

06 Sep 2021 12:32PM (Updated: 06 Sep 2021 01:57PM)
Bookmark
SINGAPORE: Shopping mall Peace Centre and adjoining apartment complex Peace Mansion have been put up for collective sale at a reserve price of S$650 million, said sole marketing agent JLL on Monday (Sep 6).

More than 80 per cent of owners have consented to the sale, it added in a news release. They had made several en bloc sale
Old 06-09-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

update 5th floor Joann
off now
replace by another scrawny oldie

so dun get confuse by my prior posts
Old 06-09-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 13
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Elena at L3 scuba row is back, fyi.
Old 06-09-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 13
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
06 Sep 2021 12:32PM (Updated: 06 Sep 2021 01:57PM)
Bookmark
SINGAPORE: Shopping mall Peace Centre and adjoining apartment complex Peace Mansion have been put up for collective sale at a reserve price of S$650 million, said sole marketing agent JLL on Monday (Sep 6).

More than 80 per cent of owners have consented to the sale, it added in a news release. They had made several en bloc sale
Parklane is also having en-bloc but separate from Peace Centre.
Old 06-09-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

After a few visits to PL, finally saw XQ's door opened earlier today. Walked in and asked if she's free but she wasn't. Guess she was expecting a customer with booking. Oh well.

Saw a glimpse of the side view of a short haired ML on scuba row last shop from the escalator (not sure if she's from that unit cos 2 MLs were talking inside). Anybody can tell me who she is? What's her damage and any FR? Getting a bit sian of the few MLs I know elsewhere as they have either become mediocre or RTC. Am looking to try others. Thanks alot!
Old 06-09-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
exc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Parklane is also having en-bloc but separate from Peace Centre.
Yes parklane is going enbloc, you can read about the owners appointing a solicitor to manage their upcoming enbloc in the 2nd floor notice board.

And yes I finally manage to try XQ after a few wasted trips on Friday evening . I happen to be around the area and walk into Parklane and went to her shop unit ( thanks to the bro who shared with me) and saw she was free and ask. Her WeChat is set to private.
Old 06-09-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2149 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Elena at L3 scuba row is back, fyi.
Who is the 3 scuba row mls now working in pl?
Old 06-09-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitalam View Post

First on right, up the stairs L1
Old 06-09-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
First on right, up the stairs L1
hardly news...

fat middle
droopy tits
well used SW..Parklane is like her 7th or 8th stint another gal told me

but still thinks she can ask 150

(not me...i wudnt go near her but i heard this guy talking d other day)
Old 06-09-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
After a few visits to PL, finally saw XQ's door opened earlier today. Walked in and asked if she's free but she wasn't. Guess she was expecting a customer with booking. Oh well.

Saw a glimpse of the side view of a short haired ML on scuba row last shop from the escalator (not sure if she's from that unit cos 2 MLs were talking inside). Anybody can tell me who she is? What's her damage and any FR? Getting a bit sian of the few MLs I know elsewhere as they have either become mediocre or RTC. Am looking to try others. Thanks alot!
short hair is way old...mid 40s ...skinny scrawny boney..

some guys seem to.like her...as a SW i wudnt consider but for real massage mebbe

plenty written if u bother to go back more than a few days here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread