The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-07-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Told you right... that serpentine back.. so Aini!! Lol. At least you had to sample it.

Also too bad she doesn't stay in bkk if not sure get her Line. Heheh
Overall Aini's still a bit better cuz she younger but holy crap Irene's bod was breathtaking for her age.. I did some snorkeling activities on her rear for good measure..

I think she will come back for another stint.. The money is too good to turn down lol..

PM me your gems if u manage to find ya.. Divide and conquer lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-07-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Overall Aini's still a bit better cuz she younger but holy crap Irene's bod was breathtaking for her age.. I did some snorkeling activities on her rear for good measure..

I think she will come back for another stint.. The money is too good to turn down lol..

PM me your gems if u manage to find ya.. Divide and conquer lol..
Hopefully. Au natural too! Sure Aini may be a bit better, but Irene is still Da Bomb. And the truth is... there are wonderful pretty sexy babes available and waiting for us out there. Don't be foolish to think SLG is the only thing around and there's no choice but to visit the sub standard girls there currently.

Anyway, today I had a hot, sweaty and incredibly orgasmic time with a hard-body called Nadia. Will pm you in the morning. Sweepy now . Lol.
Old 14-07-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by abccool View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xuan-xuan-massage/

Landmine. Age looks like 40+. Don't know where did the good reviews come from.
You got the wrong ML. The xuan xuan with rave review goes by her English name Rayna. The one you visited is just trying to capitalise on her fame. Anyway Rayna is currently offline. Try again when she returns.
Old 14-07-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan View Post
After reading all the bro recpmmendatikn, went to try bi er.
Not sure if i visit the right bi er, but the one i contacted is leaving end of the month.
She told me my number is not rsgistered. No wonder no one is replying or picking up my call. Luckily she did.

Looks: 7
Boobs: 8, it is soft and big. Totally hidden under her oversized tshirt.
Services: 7, when she start using her boobs to run me through.
Room: huge but scary (old furnitures and setup)

Location is not very ideal too.

If i can, will rtm before she leaves
Sounds like her place. Love the green sofa and mirror in front of the bed. Although it does look scary with the dim lights. In fact she herself also dont like the mirror, was frightened by it.
Old 14-07-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
http://sglonelyguy-14.com/jingjing-massage/
Location: Fringe of Area G. Walkable for infantry from nearest MRT. Nearby parking available for drivers.
Looks: WYSIWYG. Good complexion.
Personality: Shy. Soft spoken. Quite green but that’s the thrill. Eager to please. Bros please train her up to be a slutty sex pussy. Now still a meek kitten but trainable.
Massage: nothing to shout about but got effort.
Sensual: Her D (.)(.) also caught my eyes. Soft to touch. Buried my face between those soft mammary pillows. Suckle away like a baby. Will try boob fuck next round. 4G/5G roaming once you pressed the right buttons. Believed jing jing can be up with add on. YMMV.
RTM: definitely for those huge knockers. She smell good too. Will add her into my rotation list. Some days just want to suckle on those huge tits. Not every MLs allow that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Hahaha managed to tried her yesterday too. Experience is quite similar too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carose View Post
FR for Jing Jing. Was told that she just arrived here.
Look: She looks exactly like the photos and video in the listing
Body: Definitely for boobs lover. Natural and the description / size in the listing is accurate
Massage: Don't expect a top notch massage
GFE: Still quite shy but found her open to conversation
Sensual: Good for me but again my bar is quite low as I'm more into massage
Booked Jing Jing after seeing cheongster_11 bro's FR. I would say the descriptions by fellow bros above are pretty accurate. She greeted me in a nightie that showed off her boobs. Her massage was all over the place, but she did try to emulate some typical massage strokes. She was easy to talk to and we chatted about everything during the massage.

She started sensual by lightly caressing my bum and back with her fingers followed by using her boobs to rub all over my back. She then asked me to turn over, lay beside me and started licking my nipples. When she was done, I played with her soft melons by licking and sucking them. She was quite accommodating and acceded to my requests. I shot out my armies while she was HJing me soon after.

As there was still some time left, I sat on the bed while she gave me a shoulder massage. While chatting with her, I got the impression that she was still inexperienced in this trade but willing to learn, so I told her about the typical dos and don'ts like no shortchanging of time, no usage of handphone during massage (she didn't use her handphone during the session, but I felt that it was good to let her know explicitly) and maintaining standards for returning customers. She was appreciative and thanked me for the advice.

She's a breath of fresh air from the experienced MLs I frequented previously, but I believe she will perform better with guidance from fellow bros. I'm interested to RTM her in the future to see how much she has learned and improved . Overall, a good recommendation from cheongster_11, and of course YMMV .

Last edited by angusmackenzie; 15-07-2022 at 06:54 AM.
Old 14-07-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
http://sglonelyguy-14.com/jingjing-massage/

Bro ulysses84

You are eagle eyed. I’ve donned my Red Beret and infiltrate into the thick forest to come back with a Field report on the above ML.

Location: Fringe of Area G. Walkable for infantry from nearest MRT. Nearby parking available for drivers.
Looks: WYSIWYG. Good complexion.
Personality: Shy. Soft spoken. Quite green but that’s the thrill. Eager to please. Bros please train her up to be a slutty sex pussy. Now still a meek kitten but trainable.
Massage: nothing to shout about but got effort.
Sensual: Her D (.)(.) also caught my eyes. Soft to touch. Buried my face between those soft mammary pillows. Suckle away like a baby. Will try boob fuck next round. 4G/5G roaming once you pressed the right buttons. Believed jing jing can be up with add on. YMMV.
RTM: definitely for those huge knockers. She smell good too. Will add her into my rotation list. Some days just want to suckle on those huge tits. Not every MLs allow that.

well done fellow comrade. seems promising.
Old 15-07-2022, 07:54 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/yue-yue-massage/

looks: 7.5/10
body: healthy looking with relatively huge rack
massage: not there for the massage, only did head massage after the deed which was quite relaxing
sensual: nice bbbj into boobsfuck into cmi

rtm: yes
Old 15-07-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestykaki View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

Looks: 7/10 (late 20s ,next door neighbor wife shy shy type)
Boobs: 34b abit small but still handful
Body: 9/10 petite n well maintain
Massage: 8.5/10 done a nice job ,good hard massage that solve my tiredness.
Sensual: 9/10 whole sensual lasted quite long n done sexly that turn me on which end up bbbj ..
bbbj: 8/10 slowy n steady with lot of teasing ( without cim)
Overall : 8.5/10 a nice lady which done her job in both massage n sensuality although boobs is a bit small , but make up by her gfe n Willingness to pls , only con is bbbj without cim for 130..but if u looking for a nice massage n sexy hj i think she done her job well for the price of 100/ hr

Rtm : yes ...she will be one on my list ..
pls up me , if kaki think my Fr experience is accurate with honesty.....happy chionging..
I tried Jiao jiao BBBJ , really slow and seductive like she is enjoying it . I was standing position , she was slowly enjoying it and looking at me . She is really a GEM . Thinking back, gives me the hard-on .
Old 15-07-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Commando bros Now covid high cases, stay safe chiong safe
Old 15-07-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
You got the wrong ML. The xuan xuan with rave review goes by her English name Rayna. The one you visited is just trying to capitalise on her fame. Anyway Rayna is currently offline. Try again when she returns.
Correction, this landmine Xuan Xuan isn't capitalising on the fame of Rayna/Xuan Xuan since the landmine Xuan Xuan had been using the name since her earlier visits years ago. If the bro had done his homework more carefully, he would've come across my earlier post pointing out that this is a landmine, after some bro tried to promote her as the next big thing.
Old 15-07-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Honestykaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
I tried Jiao jiao BBBJ , really slow and seductive like she is enjoying it . I was standing position , she was slowly enjoying it and looking at me . She is really a GEM . Thinking back, gives me the hard-on .
totally agreed Bro cazy1982 Fr on her , she may not be a syt nor looker ( dont make it wrong , wont reject one ah) ..but as Bro cazy say , she a Gem in some way.. .
Old 15-07-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Visited https://sglonelyguy-14.com/sugar-massage/ recently. She has been reviewed multiple times by other bros. just gonna share my recent experience

Looks: 6/10, as per other reviews, i wont consider her "pretty" but definitely wont reject type

Body: 7/10, if you like white slender long legs she'll be your type. nice perky tits to match her body (too skinny for my taste)

Massage: 6/10, phone usage here and there during back massage, does sorta know what she's doing. head massage like other bros have mentioned is much better compared to her back massage

Sensual: 7/10 POG, 4g/5g roaming (YMMV) she allows kisses and very light frenching (maybe i smoker she don't like) HJ starting abit variation, behind more of pumping (lasted around 5ish10ish mins so maybe her hand tired)

GFE: not really a talkative girl. She doesn't really talk unless i initiate. so there were quite long moments of silence at times

Experience notes:
Arrived/went in slightly before appointed time. 90min session. Front portion leading into the hj lasted about 30mins before flipping over. Lies down beside you giving you access to her tits. She will also move up to give you better access to her meimei even though she POG (panties on), she allows abit of roaming inside the panties. After release, shower and she initiate head massage. Just laid there watching douyin while she give me head massage to give her some entertainment as well.
I believe all in i stayed there 100mins~ as i arrived slightly earlier but she gave me the full 90mins from the appointed time.

RTF: likely will, one of the better sessions in recent times.

sideside note: any bros try before? so far only see 1 review https://sglonelyguy-14.com/lin-xi-massage/ her photos MILFy AF, see already also cock stand
Old 15-07-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/happymassage/

seems like got this new girl who is here previously...

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/tina-massage/

Tina pictures looks good, but scared too good to be true!

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/annie-massage/
this annie from viet, work place at balesteir, havent reveal location to me yet, not sure isit the newly infamous viet ML shop
Old 15-07-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/tina-massage/

Tina pictures looks good, but scared too good to be true!
No offence bro, but this actually looks good to you? Erm, oh, ok....

Anyway, do take a closer look at the pictures. The piano keys between her arms are all crooked. So too is the picture with the sofa and framed picture, notice how very wavy the edges are on them?
Old 15-07-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
No offence bro, but this actually looks good to you? Erm, oh, ok....

Anyway, do take a closer look at the pictures. The piano keys between her arms are all crooked. So too is the picture with the sofa and framed picture, notice how very wavy the edges are on them?
The "magic" of photoshop . Alarm bells should be ringing now...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1