The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-07-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
abccool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helplessbro View Post
MR for Shuang Shuang (SLG)

Looks: 8.5/10 (Same as photo)
Massage: 7/10 (Will focus on areas based on your needs)
Body: 9/10 (Boobs is the only downside)
Sensual: 9/10 (Nice, slow handjob. Accomdating to requests as long as its within her boundaries)

Overall: Nice accomdating lass. Not a timewatcher at all!

RTM: YES!
Thanks for sharing bro
Old 14-07-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
abccool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xuan-xuan-massage/

Landmine. Age looks like 40+. Don't know where did the good reviews come from.
Old 14-07-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnic1 View Post
Cheng Cheng delisted?
Currently Cheng zi aka cheng cheng is only serving her regulars. Visiting her at her new place tomolo. Somehow she is not keen to take on new bros. Not sure why.
Old 14-07-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyclown View Post
I went to find Oishi and find her very different from what the bro said here
She was pretty and slim and gave a friendly vibe
Her massage was done with good strength and her sensual was very good

She was fully nude with panties on and allow zhut and 4G roaming
She was also good in teasing and her legs were long silky smooth

Looks : 8/10
Body : 8/10 (small B)
Service : 8/10
Good on you bro if she suits you. I wouldn't have bothered to reply here but had to since you quote me and I felt a little obliged to. Dont worry I never zap you, not me to do this as you are providing your own objective MR. Try reading my MR and match the differences please to mine. I am glad she improved on her massage and my guess is she also improved on time management. I never say she is ugly, just different when I match the ad photos to her real person. MILF if read correctly is sometimes a compliment as well. The turn off for me is the hygiene more than anything else. So for bros who don't mind hygiene and manage expectations in terms of what you are expecting from the ad, it's fine. By the way, how she go full nude with panty on har?

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Bro, got link? Couldn't find it too. At least during my visit, she didn't hint any FJ eh.
I drop and didn't go ahead with the booking as well when I saw the listing on MoMo on Day 1. Learnt my lesson from NaNa the last time . But I just went and checked and she is no longer listed in MoMo, so maybe she changed her mind. Good for her.
Old 14-07-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I drop and didn't go ahead with the booking as well when I saw the listing on MoMo on Day 1. Learnt my lesson from NaNa the last time . But I just went and checked and she is no longer listed in MoMo, so maybe she changed her mind. Good for her.
I don't think she is job switching. Lol. My guess is she probably realizes she can now actually select who she wants to fuck - like some of the savvy MLs with desirable assets have done.

She can take her time to choose the handsome charmer she wants to satisfy her needs. As well as choose the desperate carrot heads she can easily chop.

I guess it's good someone already seen her 180 rate before, so don't let her say otherwise.
Old 14-07-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I don't think she is job switching. Lol. My guess is she probably realizes she can now actually select who she wants to fuck - like some of the savvy MLs with desirable assets have done.

She can take her time to choose the handsome charmer she wants to satisfy her needs. As well as choose the desperate carrot heads she can easily chop.

I guess it's good someone already seen her 180 rate before, so don't let her say otherwise.
Hahaha true. I shall camp for further reviews.
Old 14-07-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
I agree about the chopping of carrot heads.

But cheongsters who know these bitches in and out will know that "going for the handsome ones" is something gullible customers choose to believe.
They only want to fark those who are "easy". You cum fast, cum easy, you will always be "handsome".

Quote:
Old 14-07-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ahnic1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Currently Cheng zi aka cheng cheng is only serving her regulars. Visiting her at her new place tomolo. Somehow she is not keen to take on new bros. Not sure why.
Icic. Guess I am too late into the game. Keep want to try but never.
Old 14-07-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:

$180 is not too bad a rate though
Old 14-07-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
$180 is not too bad a rate though
Ya actually it's not such a bad rate. However, I just had another off-the-chart time with a Dome 1 hard-body. Can see at least 2 beer cans on her tummy, and only 160....!!! So I still may not consider her.. Lol. But let's see. She does look quite appealing to me.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 14-07-2022 at 08:58 PM.
Old 14-07-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Carose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jing Jing. Was told that she just arrived here.
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/jingjing-massage/

Look: She looks exactly like the photos and video in the listing
Body: Definitely for boobs lover. Natural and the description / size in the listing is accurate
Massage: Don't expect a top notch massage
GFE: Still quite shy but found her open to conversation
Sensual: Good for me but again my bar is quite low as I'm more into massage
Old 14-07-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya actually it's not such a bad rate. However, I just had another off-the-chart time with a Dome 1 hard-body. Can see 2 to 4 beer cans on her tummy, and only 160....!!! So I still may not consider her.. Lol. But let's see. She does look quite appealing to me.
Bro.. Irene was DA BOMB.. Reminded me so much of Aini lol..

Pity I only find her on her last day.. Sian..

I'll keep a lookout for gems like her.. Problem is now way too many of them coming so it won't be easy..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-07-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Good on you bro if she suits you. I wouldn't have bothered to reply here but had to since you quote me and I felt a little obliged to. Dont worry I never zap you, not me to do this as you are providing your own objective MR. Try reading my MR and match the differences please to mine. I am glad she improved on her massage and my guess is she also improved on time management. I never say she is ugly, just different when I match the ad photos to her real person. MILF if read correctly is sometimes a compliment as well. The turn off for me is the hygiene more than anything else. So for bros who don't mind hygiene and manage expectations in terms of what you are expecting from the ad, it's fine. By the way, how she go full nude with panty on har?

Hmmm interesting.
Old 14-07-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Bro.. Irene was DA BOMB.. Reminded me so much of Aini lol..

Pity I only find her on her last day.. Sian..

I'll keep a lookout for gems like her.. Problem is now way too many of them coming so it won't be easy..
Told you right... that serpentine back.. so Aini!! Lol. At least you had to sample it.

Also too bad she doesn't stay in bkk if not sure get her Line. Heheh
Old 14-07-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Well said bro totally agree with ur POV.
Good that her rate is pretty reasonable at 180 a bonk.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/jingjing-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1