The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2022, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio food stall helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Been there and yes, definitely more friendly than last time. Now got smile, last time like I own her money. Maybe she get to see you often 😉
Is she the wife of the old man? Or the wife of the young man?
Old 06-08-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Is she the wife of the old man? Or the wife of the young man?
Did't see any old man there, looks more likely the shorter gal is the wife of the young man. Who she is or related, i am not sure, maybe you can check with her and let us know 😊

Last edited by justin69; 06-08-2022 at 03:22 PM.
Old 06-08-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Bishan park, Burp cafe. Has a tattoo waitress. she look damm hot. Wearing short demin shorts and top. I always eye her.
Old 06-08-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
kleptrocat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
Bishan park, Burp cafe. Has a tattoo waitress. she look damm hot. Wearing short demin shorts and top. I always eye her.
Got show butt cheeks?
Old 06-08-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did't see any old man there, looks more likely the shorter gal is the wife of the young man. Who she is or related, i am not sure, maybe you can check with her and let us know 😊
Serious bo? I think my level not so high lei. Got the old man, the guy who cook and the short auntie who is inside. Even if I am yandao, I also scare

(1) if she is the old man wife, I jialat
(2) if she is the young cook wife, I also jialat
(3) if she is the daughter, then maybe ok

33% chance of survival. Lol! 66% chance kana scald by hot porridge
Old 06-08-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Serious bo? I think my level not so high lei. Got the old man, the guy who cook and the short auntie who is inside. Even if I am yandao, I also scare

(1) if she is the old man wife, I jialat
(2) if she is the young cook wife, I also jialat
(3) if she is the daughter, then maybe ok

33% chance of survival. Lol! 66% chance kana scald by hot porridge
Probably (3) and if I am correct, she got a daughter and son around 10-13 years old. Saw them helping out at the stall during June's school holiday.
Old 06-08-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Probably (3) and if I am correct, she got a daughter and son around 10-13 years old. Saw them helping out at the stall during June's school holiday.
Haha! Like that bo chance already la. Haha!
Old 07-08-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Their porridge give me some nostalgic feeling. I always eat it as comfort food. Please don’t disturb them.
Old 07-08-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Their porridge give me some nostalgic feeling. I always eat it as comfort food. Please don’t disturb them.

Hmmm the store got sell porridge too? Seems like only got butterfy, youtiao, red bean paste dough etc.

I think near my place got 1 young milf selling kway chap, shes quite hot looking(gt c cup at least and look like in early 30s). I rmb few yrs ago got her scandal of having an affair with another caipeng stall owner in the hawker centre. The caipeng stall owner's wife literally had a catfight with her over the affair and was on the news.
Old 07-08-2022, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
You never try you never know. To me, she was an ice queen who never smile. A chance of attitude mean she may be looking for something too 😉

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Sis, we never disturb her. We are trying to be friendly with her and as the saying goes, it takes 2 hands to clap ☺️
Old 07-08-2022, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
Hmmm the store got sell porridge too? Seems like only got butterfy, youtiao, red bean paste dough etc.

I think near my place got 1 young milf selling kway chap, shes quite hot looking(gt c cup at least and look like in early 30s). I rmb few yrs ago got her scandal of having an affair with another caipeng stall owner in the hawker centre. The caipeng stall owner's wife literally had a catfight with her over the affair and was on the news.
Where huh? Can I go see see?
Old 07-08-2022, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
You never try you never know. To me, she was an ice queen who never smile. A chance of attitude mean she may be looking for something too 😉

Sis, we never disturb her. We are trying to be friendly with her and as the saying goes, it takes 2 hands to clap ☺️
Ye’s, lately she has been super friendly. Wave from far when she saw me and although very busy, try to have some chatting ….I am always hesitant because of the guy inside…hehe! 2 free kids at age of 10-12 quite good lei…
Old 07-08-2022, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ye’s, lately she has been super friendly. Wave from far when she saw me and although very busy, try to have some chatting ….I am always hesitant because of the guy inside…hehe! 2 free kids at age of 10-12 quite good lei…
Bro, I think you are there abit late that is why got this so called tall guy and short guy inside cooking.

Maybe you try before 5pm, normally only her and that short woman cooking. As for the 2 kids, only my guess they are her children. Maybe belongs to the short couple 😉
Old 07-08-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleptrocat View Post
Got show butt cheeks?
Yes!! I eyeing on them!! Behind her mask, I'm sure she's pretty !
Old 07-08-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
Yes!! I eyeing on them!! Behind her mask, I'm sure she's pretty !
Found an image of a tattoo girl on Google map. Is that her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1