The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 12
CaptainNova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
No bro, for Empire.
In the bill, you will see that there is a $20 charge for the waiters on top of the service charge.

I think $20 is charge for small room. Bigger rooms probably more.
Look like our local Ktv now a lot of patterns, keep adding hidden charges to the final bills. Trying to make back during closed down period.

All not shown in the Drinks menu, when bills come, all shock how come calculate here and there also cannot match the bills figures.

Think have to becareful when checking the bills especially when we are in a good sober conditions
Old 21-06-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNova View Post
Look like our local Ktv now a lot of patterns, keep adding hidden charges to the final bills. Trying to make back during closed down period.

All not shown in the Drinks menu, when bills come, all shock how come calculate here and there also cannot match the bills figures.

Think have to becareful when checking the bills especially when we are in a good sober conditions
I think there's two ways to see it.
I believe quite the norm established that waiters expect tips from us. Understand that some bros think that since already paying 10% service charge, why should we bother tipping them. Which i completely agree but i personally dont mind giving those with decent service provided

So another POV, is going into empire at least i know there will be a fixed $20 addon to the bill. Some places you go, whole night see 1-2 waiter coming serve you but come bill time suddenly 4-5 people come in expecting tips. I think this one much worse.
Old 21-06-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 5
CHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud ofCHINYC has much to be proud of

Quote:

I hv same feels with U bro.
Old 21-06-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
roadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ktv so ex

Go vpremium $300 1 shot better
Old 21-06-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i normally ask for nett final price before order if going to a new place. also can pattern to bill straight so gals that come in have to check on you constantly in case you just leave without tipping. they have pattern we also can pattern lah.

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 21-06-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadster33 View Post
Ktv so ex

call chicken, ktv, hfj is all different game.
the same chicken you eat as stewed, bbq, boil, give different taste. chicken is same chicken but taste is different. so we can't just say 300 1 shot is better.
some bros may prefer mind fucking, some bros enjoy the thrill in the room....
to each his own.....

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 21-06-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone been to 277 KTV? Appreciate any feedback good or bad.

Thank you in advance 🙏
Old 21-06-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 13
gasoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadster33 View Post
Ktv so ex

Yeah! I also think so! Go spent more but the enjoyment much lesser.
Old 21-06-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 13
gasoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Soon become same China.
Good one! Damn irritating, go out wanna enjoy but in the end get bad services, bad entertainment & big hole in the pants. 😡
Old 21-06-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
introperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Anyone been to 277 KTV? Appreciate any feedback good or bad.

Thank you in advance ��
The girls now are not pretty compared to 2-3 weeks ago. Not really worth the $100 and extra $100 for mummy although they will sit quite long - not a lot of customers there, playability also low. Not worth to go until they have new girls, go New Shanghai better. Although New Shanghai has long butterfly times because HH about 6-7 rooms, and they only have 8 girls lol but $50 and no mummy so its a relatively good trade-off.

If you want to go $100 places:
Leo
L9
K2
Galaxy
Empire

Don't bother with other places - I haven't went Fusion 8 so will go and check it out.
Old 21-06-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: KTV Kakis

Thanks bro for the advice will keep u posted if I ever visit 🍻

Quote:
Originally Posted by introperv View Post
The girls now are not pretty compared to 2-3 weeks ago. Not really worth the $100 and extra $100 for mummy although they will sit quite long - not a lot of customers there, playability also low. Not worth to go until they have new girls, go New Shanghai better. Although New Shanghai has long butterfly times because HH about 6-7 rooms, and they only have 8 girls lol but $50 and no mummy so its a relatively good trade-off
Leo
L9
K2
Galaxy
Empire

Don't bother with other places - I haven't went Fusion 8 so will go and check it out.
Old 21-06-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
Leeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by introperv View Post
The girls now are not pretty compared to 2-3 weeks ago. Not really worth the $100 and extra $100 for mummy although they will sit quite long - not a lot of customers there, playability also low. Not worth to go until they have new girls, go New Shanghai better. Although New Shanghai has long butterfly times because HH about 6-7 rooms, and they only have 8 girls lol but $50 and no mummy so its a relatively good trade-off.

Leo
L9
K2
Galaxy
Empire

Hi bro, NSH got vietnamese at this moment?
Old 22-06-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15440 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Had a fulfilling session at Paramount
$30 tips playability high all ah tiong milfs ya to WOO more fun than those $100 ktvs
Teh neh neh untill song song rubba rubba till song song
Fraction of The price at those whatever KTVs
Anyways to each his own
Enjoyyyyyy
Old 22-06-2022, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Humsup75 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Had a fulfilling session at Paramount
$30 tips playability high all ah tiong milfs ya to WOO more fun than those $100 ktvs
Teh neh neh untill song song rubba rubba till song song
Fraction of The price at those whatever KTVs
Anyways to each his own
Enjoyyyyyy
Correct. Same as IQ. But not many can TNN.
Old 22-06-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SilentPerv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Passed by the stretch along GL & saw a number of pubs/ktvs open. Wonder if any bros went & if so, any to recommend? Thanks in adv, have a good day!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1