The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 8
Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Aft long time touch down at jb.
Need climb up the stairs.
Nvr choose anyone.
See see look look only.
Many doors they paste white paper room avail.
If am not wrong level 3 & 4 saw so mny flower stand with ribbon.
Not baf still got open ceremony��
Did make a trip to merlin tower massage and a quick release.
Took 90mins massage.
85rm..
60rm GQ..
Took indonesian lady tudung name naina.
Overall still ok.
But the shophouse mny closed down.

Most importantly many money changer shopped has closed down. I did a make back ciq to change my money.

Outside place still not lively yet.
All foodie start to closed before 9.30.
Malls at 10pm.
Where you find the Tudung girl isit at ocean hotel?
Old 29-07-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manzet1290 View Post
Where you find the Tudung girl isit at ocean hotel?
Aiyoh.... he oredi write took her at Merlin Tower.
Old 01-08-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
previously after take staircase up and turn right inside , hers is 1st room nearest to stairs... got her to do sexy handjobs
Nice. Her figure looks good
Old 01-08-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just realized the ground floor shop to the right of the stairs the lady damn hot. Young late 20s with a good figure.
Old 02-08-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 3
gm900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygm900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreomaker View Post
Just realized the ground floor shop to the right of the stairs the lady damn hot. Young late 20s with a good figure.
What shop is that ?
Old 06-08-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Quote:
You are referring to the sundry/sports goods shop?

There is always a couple of "ladies" sitting on the stools outside the shop. Initially I thought they are the shop staffs but after talking to them realised they are actually FLs.

Be warned though..... they are not real ladies.... those into LBs can go try them 😁
Old 06-08-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post

There is always a couple of "ladies" sitting on the stools outside the shop. Initially I thought they are the shop staffs but after talking to them realised they are actually FLs.

Be warned though..... they are not real ladies.... those into LBs can go try them 😁
That stretch of Jln WAF have many LBs.
Some are pre-ops and some are post-ops but all of them can play anal.
Old 08-08-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 3
gm900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygm900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Paid a visit recently. The girls told me floor 2 to 4 is around RM 80 (in the room there are price cards on the side table), and floor 5 is like RM 45

Didn't get any service cause not many doors are open in the morning. Mostly foreigners / blue collar locals prowling around I would say. But some girls look quite nice for mature ladies to be honest.

I was told red light (glass pane on the top of the door) means girl is in service (I don't know if it means the girl is around and we can knock or it means the girls are busy)

Just roaming aimlessly as no idea which one is good lol
Old 13-08-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm900 View Post
What shop is that ?
It's like a mama shop that sells clothes, drinks, handphone accessories...
Old 13-08-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post

Yeah that's the one. She's inside maning the counter thou. Very chio SYL with a hot bod. Shall pretend to buy some stuff from her the next time.
Old 13-08-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
#72 looks good. Sarawak girl 80rm. #44 not in today.
#42 was an existing girl even pre-covid.
So I tried #72 last week. Damn good fuck.

Ori: sarawak girl
Face: 7/10
Boobs: B+
BJ: with CD on. For a good 6-7mins. Good suction.
FJ: did it in 3 different positions and she's very accommodating. Best of all, her face and boobs is very nice to look at when in missionary position
Damage: 80rm

Although it's a very short 20min, for this amt cant get anywhere else. She's a very shy girl.
Old 14-08-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sarawak girl....oohlala... I hope shes from one of the local ethnic groups...

NExt target when I go in JB...recently with the traffic and human jams at the causeway, it has been a deterrent to go in JB eventhough the exchange rate is truly fantastic now...

Quote:

FJ: did it in 3 different positions and she's very accommodating. Best of all, her face and boobs is very nice to look at when in missionary position

Although it's a very short 20min, for this amt cant get anywhere else. She's a very shy girl.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 15-08-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:

is she tall, got bit slutty looks and wear heels?
Old 15-08-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Quote:

this one is the old laojiao. used to be at level 3 far right hand side room. Think she gave birth during the MCO time as her nipple bacame bigger and brownish.
Old 15-08-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
this one is the old laojiao. used to be at level 3 far right hand side room. Think she gave birth during the MCO time as her nipple bacame bigger and brownish.
always get her to don heels and give a slow oily HJ after moi fav curry fish head session... heehee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1