The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Commando type?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Bro u tio KC liao
Can be the ML tio KC by him oso ..
Old 11-08-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

4 visits in 5 days (first visit 5/8 and 4th visit 10/8) and you still say not tiok KC...

Even my fav ML i also only go once a month...

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
really? bcos i find her 4 times? think i not so easily KC. honestly i also felt i find her too many times already. haha

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 11-08-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Can be the ML tio KC by him oso ..
hmm what is the logic here? normally is we KC by ml. how it can be the other way round.
Old 11-08-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
4 visits in 5 days (first visit 5/8 and 4th visit 10/8) and you still say not tiok KC...

Even my fav ML i also only go once a month...
my this thread become my chionging "diary", can trace each date of the visit. so let see whether i will still update any visit to her here. if no update mean did not find her anymore. haha

some bro has asked how much we spend for ml/fl. so same to me i also have certain "budget" i wan to spend on chionging in each month. i can't be keep calling ml/fl non stop, if like that alot of money will also finish one day. so times to stop have to stop. if not in future no money how to chiong, how to be KC by ml.

Last edited by singleman; 11-08-2022 at 10:13 PM.
Old 11-08-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hmm what is the logic here? normally is we KC by ml. how it can be the other way round.
Ml want us to think that we kc her then in the end we get kc ourselves. The fisherman end up feeding the fish.
Old 12-08-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

Lol. Bro is it u that went ard 7ish on Wednesday. Cos she say got appt. Hahaha.
Old 12-08-2022, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Relationship where got logic one? the oni logic could be 你情我愿 lor, tio bo? ..
Old 12-08-2022, 07:19 AM
Samster

Got one bro msg me asking me to move on, enough of my stories. maybe i will take his advice n stop sharing my sexperience or info about this syt ml. of course other bro if u want to share ur sexperience or info, u all can continue share here.
Old 12-08-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

not sure is the same bro or is another bro msg me said wrong section for story telling. ok so i will stop tell story in this section. maybe moderator can help delete my this thread. thanks.
Old 12-08-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

got zap by bro, maybe from those who pm me for location or contact or ml name and i did not reply them?

11-08-2022 9.40PM - Move on, enough of your stories (-1) (1283)
12-08-2022 10.09AM - Wrong section for story telling (-4) (1279)
12-08-2022 12.51PM - Go 4 times, but don't know the name of the ML? Unbelievable (-4) (1275)
12-08-2022 1.09PM - Scammer OKT (-10) (1265)
12-08-2022 1.36PM - as requested to be zapped (-7) (1258)

Btw i know the location which i have mentioned in the thread. i know the ml name and has her contact, but did not share here or reply to bro who pm me.

if bro feel unhappy about it and want to zap me, i respect your decision.

and why people dare to zap others but dun dare to put their names? haha

Last edited by singleman; 12-08-2022 at 01:41 PM.
Old 12-08-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know that this KC by ML would not happen to me. Only the other way.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 12-08-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
I know that this KC by ML would not happen to me. Only the other way.
Ur mental is strong. Support u.
Old 12-08-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Question Re: Commando type?

2 bro zapped me with the following comments

comment 1: You don’t share the name of ML, why must I share my name? Use your common sense.

comment 2: I was disappointed with the service. Waste my time to go there.

i shared all these comments here is to show the kind of logic or mindset of some bro.

comment 1 - zap people dun dare put the name bcos i did not share the ML name. is this so called “common sense” logic?

comment 2 - bro did not get the kind of service he expected from the ML n then he zap me. think i did not force bro to go get the service from ML. again wad kind of logic is this?

so in future i encounter gem i better dun share at all? haha

these bro can continue zap me from behind, i dun hack care. at most zap me till i can’t post thing here also doesn’t matter to me.
Old 12-08-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
DKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to all

Went level 4 only got one 32years old. Service not bad. Not slim not fat.
Old 12-08-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKSB View Post
Went level 4 only got one 32years old. Service not bad. Not slim not fat.
near where? behind lane?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1