The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-08-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Poppo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roninfosho View Post
So many fake FRs.. who can help a poor bro out? With some genuine recommendations.. looking for pretty face with big boobs, fendii hookers club? June and Bobo from love affair? Mint from milk tea? Any Bros tried can pm me? All looks too good to be true, fully expect open door, look, open door and leave disappointed.. haiz
Try Mint, good service. Although if you want SYT then maybe not your cup of tea, she is pretty mature but attractive.
Old 12-08-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Victoralpha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Vipthai Angel

Location .. good central
She can speak english well. Able to converse in english.
Okt as usuall super nice friendly
Room spacious...
Toliet spacious

Angel is a very friendly person.
Body 8/10 .. not skinny got an ass u can grab
Boobs. Natural b cup..

I went for 2 shots
Bbbj 9/10 she was going for it as i held her head .
Positions .. she was very accomodating.. i had to change various times as i took a while to shoot.
Fj 8/10 . I was in control.
Highlight was the massage.. 9/10 she really took her time to press everywhere. I felt so good.
I KOed..
2nd shot i didnt go for FJ as i opted for Hj. She catbath very well 8/10
Overall very satisfied.
RTF?...well im Waiting for OKt to recommend me more gems from the same stable.
Old 12-08-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4307 / Power: 20
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Honey from Seduction.
11th August 2022.
First and foremost, thank you OKT for taking my booking so early in the morning. Actually wanted to drink Milk for breakfast but got Honey instead. No regrets as the sweetness still lingers......

Room - 7.5/10. Clean room but detached bathroom. Downside is need to do naked march, with Nako & Ammy in audience, to reach bathroom.
Looks - 8.5/10. Like a secondary school gal with tantalizing eyes and wide sweet smile that will melt any heart. Plus I like that sexy mole.
Body - 8/10. Short and petite frame but with firm meaty butts. Good for doggy from behind. I think her favourite position is doggy.
Boobs - 8/10. Small natural B that suits her frame with brownish soft nipples.
French - 7/10. Not her strength with little tongue to tongue action but plenty of catbaths all over my face, ears, necks etc.
Paint - 8/10. Easily wet and allows fingering. Pleasant smell.
BBBJ - 8/10. Good use of tongue licking the head, not wet type but sensual to the point. Diligent and obedient to my request.
FJ - 10/10. Unable to do cowgal because pussy too tight so had to do missionary. Whenever I penetrate too deep, she will scream in pain. Enjoys her moans and expression of pain on that innocent face. Priceless
GFE - 8/10. Very chatty & told me abt the cartoon tattoo on her back. Keep smiling and looking at my eyes for KC. She tried her best but my shield was too strong.
Workrate - 8.5/10. Playful rather than hard-worker. Cuddle into my arms asking for hugs during rest. No massage offered but no matter to me.
Overall - 8.15/10. Still green in some areas as a XMM in this service industry. But she has a very bubbly personality whose lively & happy nature seems to rub onto me and cheer me up abit. Wish her well always and keep smiling. Smiling and being happy seems to have the power to solve a lot of problems.
RTF - Experience tells me not to get emotionally attached.

What's in a name? That which we called Honey by any other name would taste as sweet.
Old 12-08-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Poppo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=21518514

FR on Minnie from LA

Location - Standard Place, Central

OKT - Fast to confirm and waited for reply

Rooom is abit small though

She looks the same as the photo, although she looked abit tired.

Body 7/10 - Body was okay, just right
Boobs 6.6/10 Enhanced Cs but looks just right on her, I prefer natural

Bbbj 7/10 Was abit tired so couldn't really feel it much but it was good

Fj 8/10 Single position due to time and had the feel, very tight due to her size

Overall - Good

RTF - Have alot to try so might not.
Old 12-08-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
adventurer2020 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Nook (Mansion)

OKT: Swift and smooth as usual. venue dont need register.
Face: Looks similar to photos provided. usual discount.
Body: well endowed. boobs are really big but dont think its natural. its still soft and can play with all u wan. alot of tattoos as seen on photo. nice body.
French: speaks french fluently
BJ: very skillful. she is experienced so sure enjoy
FJ: tried many positions, she very hardworking n really moans super loud but shiok! will talk dirty to u.
GFE: not really. more towards PSE? like fucking ur horny partner. She is really an Onlyfans creator so u can expect her to know what she is doing to make u happy.

RTF: very tempting indeed.
Old 12-08-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 5
Dragonbal is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDragonbal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

4th time booking Galaxy
Got my eye on Linda Nice Mature Lady
https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=21524024&postcount=1

Very Hard Working Lady Top Service

Locations G no Check in needed
Looks 8/10 maybe 9 she got that wanna eat you face very horny
body 10/10 soild and nice shape + natural !
BBBJ Nice 10/10 really good by listening the sound when she suck well trained
She can French AR CIM 100%
Those who tried on her knows

Overall very Satisfied 100/10
OKT 10/10 fast respond as always got discount everytime when i ask steady
Old 12-08-2022, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Aerithen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Vicky - Empire6969

2nd time trying ladies from this stable, she is located in the central area with no registration.

MILF looks, think she is underrated amongst all the fishes in the sea.

Provides good BBBJ and solid riding for FJ, while no complains about time . effort for the work done.

Good command of English to be able to bypass Goggle Translate, thus will recommend for guys looking out for MILFS with above average (not model la) body and good bed skills.
Old 12-08-2022, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
jlly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo654321 View Post
Nina from Empire

Ok before i start. I tell you all bros, I go for certain things more than others.

1) Service
2) AR
3) BBBJ

I not a FJ type lah.

Date: 8 Aug
OKT: Steady
booked 2 shots but office called so have to cut short. Haiz.

Nina is not those model type so if you want model type then she is not for you.
She is an MILF. Through and through.
Natural boobs, saggy by my standard but got those blue veins on it. which i like. Her looks grew on me as time pass.

Got tummy due to age i guess, but my tummy still bigger.
Now here comes the interesting part which bros want to know:

Start off shower together. SOP.
She shy when i came but after break the ice, she more than willing to accommodate all my fetishes. (No i will not tell what they are! hahaha).
As mentioned she not model body type so she a bit shy regarding to her body so please be gentle with this. And me also not a hunk understand this.

After shower proceed to deed.
I haven't go chiong a long time so i initiated the whole session.

And as an AR lover. This one i give thumbs up! AR Lovers fall in!
Remember. Tell the girl what you like and dislike. And session will go better. Of course you also need to know what girl like and dislike.
(But if it is advertise and not provided, then this must be brought up!)

Did not do FJ, released during bbbj.
She use to own a massage shop so her massage is fantastic.
Also KC works both ways. We bros also can KC the girls, and with that, the GFE during session was 101%.
Surprised she initiated french talking. Did not expect that but bonus i guess. May not apply for some.

Anyway, it was a good one.
RTF: Thinking about it.
Note: Her business is bad according to her, but i told her because of holiday.
She may go back this Saturday if business is bad.
If want to support go do so.
Up you bro. Requirements very similar to mine. Nowadays getting older fj getting more difficult. If you convenient can PM me your AR go to so far mine quite a few misses.
Old 12-08-2022, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold

Took a long “winter” break during the Covid period and finally puay tahan and booked Para from Lover’s Fortress.

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

Hotel Room:
2 single beds and toilet can fit 2 pax. Provided with clean and thick towel.

Face: 8.5/10
I feel that her face looks better in real life than those posted by the stable which I believe have been poorly edited till it looks a bit unnatural to me. Sorry guys, she has asked me not to show her face even though she has put on a mask.

Body: 9/10
My favorite slim body type. She claims that she has a small tummy but I dun think it is that significant at all as she is tall with long, sexy legs. I’m only slightly taller than her niah. Definitely can meet SQ stewardess height requirement. U all can make ur own judgement from the real life photo. She is also considered fair too.

Boobs: 9/10
Natural boobs with B+ to C- cup and the bonus is that her nipples are sensitive and pinkish. Definitely not those dark colored ones. Mai tu liao. And she let me suck and fondle them as much as I like.

Frenching: 8/10
No problem for me but I dun think she like those aggressive ones. Slow and easy guys.

Painting: 8.5/10
I did it slowly and gently and she did not resist.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Yes. No problem too. But I’m not a big fan in this.

FJ: 9/10
The best part is to doggy her in front of their dressing table. The view of her bouncing boobs really turns me on as I grab them hard from behind.
The only minor problem tat I have encountered is that she keeps pulling the condom up. She scares that my little soldiers might overflow the condom and sneaks into her. A bit puzzling for me though I tried to assure her that it won’t happen.

GFE: 8/10
Her English is limited and so is my Thai. Somehow can still communicate a bit. Otherwise, she tried to meet all my requests.

Overall: 8.5/10
Definitely worth my journey down and the pricing is more “friendly”.

My original Nick: (@^@)
Lastly, pls do up my points if u like my real and honest FR.

Old 12-08-2022, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 5
rihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a slot with chanel from Galaxy

Looks 9/10 same photo provided but I feel better in person

Body 9/10 very sexy with nice curves

Boobs 9/10 nice pair of spot lights to grab and fondle with

Pussy 9/10 tight and wet and she loves to be fucked hard while doggy her

French 9/10 same lost lover

FJ 9/10 she is very horny once hit her love spot and she will ride u till cum together

Bbbj 9/10 very passionate on doing it and she will look at u with her sexy face
Old 12-08-2022, 02:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 4
unfriend is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunfriend is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunfriend is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Apple from empire

Location area G

Looks 9/10 cheerful and cute

Body 8.5/10 fair and smooth skin

French 8.5/10 can speak French well

Bbbj 9/10 very hardworking lady and can take it deep

Pussy 9/10 she loves to be lick and she will cum few times will lick and finger together.. Nice wet and smells good too.. Lol..

Fucked her few positions and she told me she wanna ride me becos she can cum harder.. Lol.. She told me she loves to ride becos she can control her pussy and she will know when to ride faster and cum hard..

Massage was good too 👍
Old 12-08-2022, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 21
xiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond repute

Had Linda from Galaxy. Location was at a shoddy hotel in area G but hey, I’m not expecting Ritz Carlton.

Free parking after 5pm not bad too but need to be early to find a lot.

Lady as some guys mentioned is somewhat better than the photos but it’s mostly due to her good service and personality. Does a really mean BBBJ till I CIM but no AR. It’s ok, I didn’t initiate also. Maybe next round will try.
Old 12-08-2022, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Bubble of LF

Saw many a decent review of her and when saw that she did her tour in Singapore before decided to give a try
Looks: Late 20 looks. A head turner if you see her on the streets. 10% off her pics
Boobs: Manmade Ds. Still can see her scar
Body: About 140ish. Very slender body.
French: Yes but not tongue fight
BBBJ: Yes. One of the better ones. Enjoyed the 69 and yes she enjoys to be painted
FJ: Started with missionary and was excited and released 1st shot fast. After washed up I napped spooning her....started 2nd shot after short nap and went for missionary and ended in spooning position.
GFE: Have. More like mistress type.
RTF: Maybe
Old 12-08-2022, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 21
Kamuri is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKamuri is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKamuri is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to Bro CF, managed to book First Blood for Grace 2 days back, so belated humble FR with apologies. However, do note that my experience may differ from yours.

OKT - 10/10, Fast response and clear comms

Location - B area *** hotel

Looks - 9/10 - sharp features, 85% like photo

Body - 9/10 - Tall and slim, Curvy at right places with enhanced boobs but feels very natural. nips are most welcoming, natural small bush, unshaven, tight, young and fresh, butt made for doggy too

GFE - 10/10 -Very playful, and feels like your long lost GF. Can cuddle up, snuggle with you between shots

Language Skills - 10/10 - French and English fluency, with no problem with comms. Breaks ice easily, upon opening first encounter when opening door

BBBJ - 10/10 - takes it hole DT, starting with savouring whole length and your balls. Slurpy and sloppy, with eye contact to show how much she enjoys seeing you enjoying her skills

FJ - 10/10 - started off with cowgirl where she took control. Gyrations and hip rotation was intense, maybe long time no cum and wanted to kickstart her momentum and then let's you take over, accommodating with various positions. A moaner and gets louder nearing her climax

Massage - 8/10 - gave a decent massage after 2 deeds to make me almost fall asleep

Overall - 9/10

RTF - 100%

Last edited by Kamuri; 12-08-2022 at 08:55 AM. Reason: confusedly mistaken with another bonk at G area.
Old 12-08-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 12
Ilby is one of the Best!Ilby is one of the Best!Ilby is one of the Best!Ilby is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post
Took a long “winter” break during the Covid period and finally puay tahan and booked Para from Lover’s Fortress.

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

Hotel Room:
2 single beds and toilet can fit 2 pax. Provided with clean and thick towel.

Face: 8.5/10
I feel that her face looks better in real life than those posted by the stable which I believe have been poorly edited till it looks a bit unnatural to me. Sorry guys, she has asked me not to show her face even though she has put on a mask.

Body: 9/10
My favorite slim body type. She claims that she has a small tummy but I dun think it is that significant at all as she is tall with long, sexy legs. I’m only slightly taller than her niah. Definitely can meet SQ stewardess height requirement. U all can make ur own judgement from the real life photo. She is also considered fair too.

Boobs: 9/10
Natural boobs with B+ to C- cup and the bonus is that her nipples are sensitive and pinkish. Definitely not those dark colored ones. Mai tu liao. And she let me suck and fondle them as much as I like.

Frenching: 8/10
No problem for me but I dun think she like those aggressive ones. Slow and easy guys.

Painting: 8.5/10
I did it slowly and gently and she did not resist.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Yes. No problem too. But I’m not a big fan in this.

FJ: 9/10
The best part is to doggy her in front of their dressing table. The view of her bouncing boobs really turns me on as I grab them hard from behind.
The only minor problem tat I have encountered is that she keeps pulling the condom up. She scares that my little soldiers might overflow the condom and sneaks into her. A bit puzzling for me though I tried to assure her that it won’t happen.

GFE: 8/10
Her English is limited and so is my Thai. Somehow can still communicate a bit. Otherwise, she tried to meet all my requests.

Overall: 8.5/10
Definitely worth my journey down and the pricing is more “friendly”.

My original Nick: (@^@)
Lastly, pls do up my points if u like my real and honest FR.

Tried Para too. Went for the CIM + swallow. I think the highlight is how she hungrily lick your balls as the area between ur inner thigh and your balls.
Oya and she will show you your cum before swallowing.

Face i think quite not bad 7.5/10. And she does have braces which is cute.

Boobs natural B/C pinkish nips 9/10

Body 7/10 as does have a small tummy

Her eng is not that bad so communication 7.5/10

Overall i feel 7.5-8 / 10.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1