The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sensitive MLs that get wet or moan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
She already called u 大坏蛋 then she is ready to play
男人不坏, 女人不爱, especially those extra large spoilt eggs(坏蛋) ..
Old 10-08-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

I haven’t met anyone (not saying that I meet a lot) who was as wet as MM/Cheryl
Showering after, took longer than usual for me
Almost choke a few times on it iykyk
Old 10-08-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 12
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
男人不坏, 女人不爱, especially those extra large spoilt eggs(坏蛋) ..
骂我也没事因为,这方面
打是亲,骂是爱,爱到深处用脚踹
Old 11-08-2022, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
raulm is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share pls?
Old 11-08-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
骂我也没事因为,这方面
打是亲,骂是爱,爱到深处用脚踹
Treat it as 打情骂俏 lor, so that u 肉麻当有趣 can liao ..
Old 11-08-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Treat it as 打情骂俏 lor, so that u 肉麻当有趣 can liao ..
That is good one.
Old 11-08-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 18
leo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, Great fr.
Care to share her contact or location?
Many thanks
Old 11-08-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
She already called u 大坏蛋 then she is ready to play
Agreed. That is a good hint.
Old 12-08-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 20
Soo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of light

Share share pls bro
Old 12-08-2022, 03:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
clay1680 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
Not sure if I should tag on to the horniest ML thread but started a new one as this one is slightly different.

Nothing better than MLs who are sensitive and moan when you rub them, and are into it, proof is in the pudding, and this pudding is down below and gets wet.

I had my prawn mee and was walking around this area filled with shophouses when I saw a discrete looking spa, thought I'd check it out.
Grabbed a blue mentos from the counter to cover the smell of prawn mee , paid the entrance fee and patiently waited in the room to see what suprise or disaster awaits.

An average looking ML entered the room , nothing to shout about and get excited and just started my talk cock and silly jokes.

Massage wasn't that spectacular either just standard SOP.
She asked me to turn over and dimmed the lights, we all know what that means - light is too bright when your facing the ceiling, lol.
She started withs some teasing and the standard -哇他很调皮,哥哥要吗(it's so naughty, brother do you want)

I jokingly said 不要了,很累,他都不硬,(I don't want, too tired, it's not even hard), in fact when my tent was pitched super high, and she said,那这个是什么(then what is this),while grabbing onto it firmly.

I said I want some 前戏, foreplay.
I sat up and kissed her neck , and she let out a moan, saying that she's too sensitive in this area. She was constantly checking the window, so I moved her against the wall so that not easy to see from that angle.

Pulled up her shirt and kisses, more moans, I put my hand into her pants and started squeezing her butt, no resistance, so I moved my hand to the front , she was soaking wet, put one finger in and started rubbing, no resistance so changed to 2 fingers and after more kissing and rubbing she suddenly started shivering and squirted.

Damn! Her pants were wet and she called me 大坏蛋,best compliment ive received.
She then had to change her pants.
Gave her 80 for her enthusiasm.

Happy to share with bros here who has similar sensitive MLs that get wet or moan.

Nice FR.
Can share the contact or location bro? Thanks
Old 12-08-2022, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, Great fr.
Care to share her contact or location?
Many thanks
Old 12-08-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
loko73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great find. Bro.
Can PM the contract or location.
Old 12-08-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

I got one in hougang that always fake moan and tickle my nips until I wana luff.
Old 12-08-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
I got one in hougang that always fake moan and tickle my nips until I wana luff.
Upped u back bro thxs
Old 12-08-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 4
nairnair2424 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynairnair2424 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow can share ctc bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1