The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold
Re: Office sex, how common is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonawm View Post
from your viewpoint, would you say that she was interested at first, but decided to not to risk her position over a lowly new guy like me?

You are right about backing away quickly.
Don’t know what she thinks but possibly decide not to for some reason. So far never encounter things like this. For lady bosses with 10 staff and so many colleagues, they must be very busy in the office if this is true. Probably many would have kept that distance and try not to be too friendly? I don’t really see the kind of Japanese AV plot happening in Singapore. If you work in town such as MBFC etc…so many pretty girls and handsome guys. If so happening, then town would have been a hot bed for sex
Old 07-08-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2962 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I have not encountered before but hear stories from my friend. Like his PA everyday give 2 balls and hinted him to fuck. But he tried very hard to resist. His PA is those cougar type but her figure and that 2 balloon tits really power. If I were him, I would have fucker her everyday.
Lol! So far those charbo in my office. Some very chio and SYT but I find their brain under developed. The others are old like fuck and bitchy until you don’t really fancy interest in them.
Some hot and chio clients try to be funny and cheeky but I scare to go disturb them and later destroy my career.
Old 07-08-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Which one do you identify as?

A. I had sex in office before, and I think other colleagues also had their shares of office sex before.

B. I had sex in office before, and I think we (you and your partner) are the only ones involved in office sex in our company.

C. I never had sex in office before, but I think some of my colleagues did.

D. I never had sex in office before, and I think none of my colleagues did.

Do you belong to group A,B,C or D?

B

So far, all my fb/fwb were from my workplace. Only 3. Nothing much really, compared to what other bros have done.
Old 10-08-2022, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6209 / Power: 22
masters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Can share with us more details either here or by PM how notti both of u were to each other in office, bro masters ???
I think I have already shared my story with you before bro rickey.

She was the new joiner. Fair and hourglass body(swimmer in her school days). I was attracted to her as she’s easy to talk to compare with the rest of other girls. Then the teasing starts. I kept a limit tho as I don’t want to lose her as friend and my job if I go overboard with the teasing.

One day during one of these teasing, she ask me to close my eyes. I did as asked and felt a kiss. I opened my eyes, hugged and kissed her back. My hand started auto roaming to her breast over her blouse. She did not stop me until I tried to reach below. Sorry guys, no sex on the first encounter. That came later.

She knows that I am attracted to her and she likes the attention from me. She drove me crazy for the next couple of weeks until she finally allow me to touch her vagina.

Que: -

Target: 10,000

Last edited by masters; 12-08-2022 at 06:02 AM.
Old 10-08-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

masters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond repute

I was in heaven. Coming to work and afterward during OT, having my way with her. Petting, groping, sucking her breasts. We were like lovers looking forward the moment we have the office for ourselves. Her skirts are getting shorter so basically telling me what to look forward to after work. It’s still teasing but on another level. Her bush is not that hairy and did not have unpleasant smell. She keep her hygiene in check. And she’s easily wet.

We kept on with these until one day she was sitting on her chair with her legs a bit apart in her skirt. I was very turn on and got a hard on. I decided to sit on the floor with my eyes looking straight at her white panties. Due to the uncomfortable position my hard dick was in my pants, I unzip my pants and took out my dick. She surprised me by taking off her panties, got up, walk over to me and sat on my dick. Due to her wetness it easily went in. Here we were on the office floor, with me balls deep in my officemate. It took less than 10 secs for me ready to cum. I told here I’m cumming and she told me to cum in her. I release all that I have in her. She told me later that it was on her safe days. We cuddle afterwards on the floor. Up to that point, we did not go all the way as the fear of getting caught by anyone. But after the first sex, we started be more bold in our adventures. It was the start of a wonderful relationship. It was like a wet dream come true with the girl of my dreams

Last edited by masters; 12-08-2022 at 05:58 AM.
Old 10-08-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 5
FrankieDeJong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one bro masters. Were there anyone else in the office that day?
Old 10-08-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieDeJong View Post
Nice one bro masters. Were there anyone else in the office that day?
Thank you bro frankiedejong. Everyone except us has gone back. But there were possibilities that someone might come back. We were lucky. Eventually we book hotels for more privacy and discard our need for clothing where we can go for more rounds and louder.

Imagine that, it all started with a little kiss.

Old 10-08-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

I would want to clarify. Office sex meaning physically do it in office or with colleague?

If with colleagues then my answer is B

If must be in office then C lor.
Old 11-08-2022, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masters View Post
Imagine that, it all started with a little kiss.
Quote:
We kept on with these until one day she was sitting on her chair with her legs a bit apart in her skirt. I was very turn on and got a hard on. I decided to sit on the floor with my eyes looking straight at her white panties. Due to the uncomfortable position my hard dick was in my pants, I unzip my pants and took out my dick. She surprised me by taking off her panties, got up, walk over to me and sat on my dick. Due to her wetness it easily went in. Here we were on the office floor, with me balls deep in my officemate. It took less than 10 secs for me ready to cum. I told here I’m cumming and she told me to cum in her. I release all that I have in her. She told me later that it was on her safe days. We cuddle afterwards on the floor. Up to that point, we did not go all the way as the fear of getting caught by anyone. But after the first sex, we started be more bold in our adventures. It was the start of a wonderful relationship. It was like a wet dream come true with the girl of my dreams
No leh, bro masters u didn't share this story with me b4...but T.Q. v much for sharing with us here such a detailed n steamy account of this enjoyable sexual relationship u had with this young notti colleague of yrs in office ...starting with just a simple innocent kiss..envy u, wish I had a colleague like her teasing me discreetly in office all day long

just a little clarification...wonder how she removed her white panties while seated on the chair ??..n did u lick her pussy since u said it was not smelly ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-08-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

She move her butt a bit to take off the panties. As for the smell, I tried to lick her vagina but she said no as it’s not clean. But I manage to took the opportunity smelling it. It was nice to be honest. Then again I was very horny at the time. I manage later on to lick her even after she protested. She learn to enjoy it but that’s another story for another thread.

I won’t be sharing every little details by the way such as how many steps she took, what colors of her skirt or the such. Quite the chore for me typing it down and I rather don’t share at all if its so burdensome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
No leh, bro masters u didn't share this story with me b4...but T.Q. v much for sharing with us here such a detailed n steamy account of this enjoyable sexual relationship u had with this young notti colleague of yrs in office ...starting with just a simple innocent kiss..envy u, wish I had a colleague like her teasing me discreetly in office all day long

just a little clarification...wonder how she removed her white panties while seated on the chair ??..n did u lick her pussy since u said it was not smelly ???

Last edited by masters; 12-08-2022 at 06:05 AM.
Old 11-08-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She move her butt a bit to take off the panties. As for the smell, I tried to lick her vaginal but she said no as it’s not clean. But I manage to took a the opportunity smelling it. It was nice to be honest. Then again I was very horny at the time. I manage later on to lick her even after she protested. She learn to enjoy it but that’s another story for another thread.

I won’t be sharing every little details by the way such as how many steps she took, what colors of her skirt or the such. Quite the chore for me typing it down and I rather don’t share at all if its so burdensome.
Thanks for the clarification bro. .. greatly appreciated ...good enough

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-08-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 2
DarwinNunez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camp here for more.
Old 11-08-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 6
DreamCherry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She move her butt a bit to take off the panties. As for the smell, I tried to lick her vagina but she said no as it’s not clean. But I manage to took a the opportunity smelling it. It was nice to be honest. Then again I was very horny at the time. I manage later on to lick her even after she protested. She learn to enjoy it but that’s another story for another thread.

Nice share and hope to read more.
Old 11-08-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 5
comoDT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I have not encountered before but hear stories from my friend. Like his PA everyday give 2 balls and hinted him to fuck. But he tried very hard to resist. His PA is those cougar type but her figure and that 2 balloon tits really power. If I were him, I would have fucker her everyday.
Lol! So far those charbo in my office. Some very chio and SYT but I find their brain under developed. The others are old like fuck and bitchy until you don’t really fancy interest in them.
Some hot and chio clients try to be funny and cheeky but I scare to go disturb them and later destroy my career.
Alamak you fuck her pussy, not her brain. Who cares if her brain is under developed?
Old 12-08-2022, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 20
tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!

You go see those cbd office, still got lights on about 10pm+. Might be happening after that, hehe!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1