The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 10-08-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
horselambnz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
yup, looks same
Old 11-08-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 17
kitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to behold

https://www.impmm25.com/girl.php?id=4653

Name. : 芊芊 Qian Qian
ID : 4653
Looks : 10/10
Age (Est) : mid 20's
Looks: 10/10. The picture of her in white t-shirt and black dress is accurate.
Body : 8/10.
Boobs : Small
Kissing: Lips allowed. French not allowed.
Catbath: Yes
BBBJ : 7/10. A bit short.
FJ : 8/10 accommodates all positions.
GFE : 3/10. Kept using phone.
Massage: 9/10. Only before deed.
Location: Private residence. 10 minutes walk from nearest MRT.

Overall Experience: 7/10

Remarks:
Pretty but GFE not there. After the deed she jiu disappear liao, go living room do this, do that. Leave me alone to bath, wear my clothes.

RTF: 50-50.
Old 11-08-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
this milf at mw very notorious liao
She has been sucking our bros cocks since long ago.

Last edited by harleyquinnz; 11-08-2022 at 11:54 PM.
Old 14-08-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoncoeur View Post
Looks like the same...

https://www.sweetgems.co/min-nbsp-hui-nbsp

https://www.impmm25.com/girl.php?id=3919

I was tempted to try but I guess lucky I didn't have enough time
Yes same..
She has turned for the worse to no point of salvation
Old 14-08-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 0
UrBuddy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUrBuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://www.impmm25.com/girl.php?id=5041

Wanted to try shorthaired tomboy. But oh boy i got baited. Photo heavily shopped. (Pic #3 the mirror image is the real face) Turned out it was an old auntie with a body for a hag. Stay away my brothers I took a landmine for you guys.

Im posting here incase my review does not go through the site. I just hate most of the site I've used they don't condone your negative reviews. Most of impmm are heavily shopped. Stick to the other site for better experience.

Stay safe brothers...
Old 14-08-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone got try Elsa fr TT?

https://$$$$$-10.net/girl.php?id=5000

Blurred pics but look tempting however pull handbrake abit skali landmine.

Thx and appreciate it.
Old 15-08-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrBuddy View Post

Wanted to try shorthaired tomboy. But oh boy i got baited. Photo heavily shopped. (Pic #3 the mirror image is the real face) Turned out it was an old auntie with a body for a hag. Stay away my brothers I took a landmine for you guys.

Im posting here incase my review does not go through the site. I just hate most of the site I've used they don't condone your negative reviews. Most of impmm are heavily shopped. Stick to the other site for better experience.

Stay safe brothers...
Dome 2 $100 FJ high chance is a aunty landmine
Old 15-08-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!

Even foe $200 above also landmines, u are paying the whore rental and agent fees, so thats where your service went
Old 15-08-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by horselambnz View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-13.com/ya-li-sexy-chio-babe/

Very late FR, but need to post as warning. Kena pain when urinating after visiting this bitch. It didn't happen recently so i don't know her tongue is still infected or not

I went for testing and luckily it wasn't STD but some general bacteria, that i had to take 1 week antibiotics to clear. She has hygiene issue or she suck the previous guy who has dirty dick or she doesn't wash her mouth? I don't know

And while the bacteria is the biggest problem, it wasn't the only problem

I don't know why her service lists FJ, only got BJ

And her BJ is like F1 pit stop, trying to make u cum ASAP. I have received many BJ by now, and i can tell when a BJ is slow and steadily building up VS when a BJ is done to make u climax fast. So basically i got bacteria from the BJ, and that BJ itself was a short fucked up one

After the super short session, when i stepped into shower, still told me to hurry up, dun shower so long, omg..

And lo and behold, i soon found out why.. Within 30 min of the session starting, there was a knock on the door, for the next customer. It was supposed to be a rush job all along. But her page state $100 for 60 min

And I haven't even mention she got tummy and look like aunty, unlike her photos, which is of herself when younger. Gosh..
lol same experience bro, consider my self “lucky”, tmd finally tio after years of chiong-ing.
Old 15-08-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
this milf at mw very notorious liao
sigh, if only i saw the warnings earlier.

no wonder her price keeps dropping…
Old 15-08-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:

Stay safe brothers...
thx bro, tempted to try
Old 15-08-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Stay safe brothers...
I was also tempted by her short hair but hate being mislead.... cheers for standing up for the truth.
Old 15-08-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
sigh, if only i saw the warnings earlier.

no wonder her price keeps dropping…
her buddy at 4th floor mw sama sama

start from 200 to 180 to 170 to 150 now 100

these auntie sibay Jialat
Old 15-08-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

N5027 Yu Xi(虞兮)

This one is paris's friend? Cool name though.
Old 15-08-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
her buddy at 4th floor mw sama sama

start from 200 to 180 to 170 to 150 now 100

these auntie sibay Jialat

Wah liao super landmines, why cant they just be abit hardworking instead of trying to pull a fast one, just by showing good attitude will do
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1