The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-08-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Koshco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Maria top notch but lil pricy
Old 06-08-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

FR.

On my last night in bkk, did not go on a date. Went to rainbow5 with 2 bros instead. ST a really pretty and hot looking one. Damn. Craving satisfied. 3k ST, 800 BF, LD + my own bill was about 700.

I really enjoy BKK.

Kapoo, dating app game, club game, agogo, t-ded..

and feels like I have not done enough nor tried everything (and not sure if I ever will). Never tried KTV, gclub, nuru, etc.

I really like kapoo. so far been twice only, coconut and wifi. If any other bros have any other recommendations for good kapoo joints please comment! Cheers.
Old 06-08-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tan1972 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamant View Post
Last night went to a local ktv and the place is abit run down. There are many girls but playability depends on the girl. Some kissing and grinding. English speakers are a few.
Daibao is like 90% impossible. For those who like singing, songs are old

Girl LD starts at 259baht per 30 min
Mamasan 950
Liquor 2200 2 bottles regency. Get room free one time.

Its a cheaper version of a gclub. Very different to the ones like in sg.
Hi bro, mind to share the name or location, thks
Old 07-08-2022, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
FR.

On my last night in bkk, did not go on a date. Went to rainbow5 with 2 bros instead. ST a really pretty and hot looking one. Damn. Craving satisfied. 3k ST, 800 BF, LD + my own bill was about 700.

I really enjoy BKK.

Kapoo, dating app game, club game, agogo, t-ded..

and feels like I have not done enough nor tried everything (and not sure if I ever will). Never tried KTV, gclub, nuru, etc.

I really like kapoo. so far been twice only, coconut and wifi. If any other bros have any other recommendations for good kapoo joints please comment! Cheers.

There is an upscale kapoo in Metropole Bangkok Hotel. The entrance used to be from the hotel lobby but now it’s from the outside.

Where is Coconut and Wifi? Searching by these names on Google Map only yielded places where I can order a coconut drink and enjoy free wifi to browse Sammyboy 😂
Old 07-08-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
There is an upscale kapoo in Metropole Bangkok Hotel. The entrance used to be from the hotel lobby but now it’s from the outside.

Where is Coconut and Wifi? Searching by these names on Google Map only yielded places where I can order a coconut drink and enjoy free wifi to browse Sammyboy 😂
Kapoo at Metropole called Bachelor Spa. Used to have quite a number of ladies working at clubs along that area working sideliine in this spa, but that was pre-Covid. Good to know it has opened already.

Wifi is at Silom Plaza. Easily within walking distance to BTS and not hard to find. Coconut is at the back alley of TPI Tower at Sathorn district. It is near the end of the alley just behind TPI Tower but no shortcut to the alley via main road.

Can always add Line (kapoowebboard) and ask the Admin for exact location if required.
Old 08-08-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 16
siliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond repute
Based on Bro Dominic recommendations, I had the 2-hour Authentic Karsai (Karsai Nei Tsang) genital detox massage at Rebirth Massage Studio. This is a traditional therapeutic massage to maintain the healthy functioning of the genitals. Compared to the Chinese “Juagen”, this massage is less painful and more sensual.
I've never felt more cared for and nurtured through a massage. You feel restored.This was another eye-opening experience.
Masseur mention that I should abstain from sex for 2 days. I will get my girl to do a test fire on Wed 😇
Old 08-08-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
boyboydar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys i’ll be landing in bkk this thursday 11th august.. never tried a local ktv before.. anyone familiar or wanna chiong together send me a pm.
Old 08-08-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 13
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconer View Post
Based on Bro Dominic recommendations, I had the 2-hour Authentic Karsai (Karsai Nei Tsang) genital detox massage at Rebirth Massage Studio. This is a traditional therapeutic massage to maintain the healthy functioning of the genitals. Compared to the Chinese “Juagen”, this massage is less painful and more sensual.
I've never felt more cared for and nurtured through a massage. You feel restored.This was another eye-opening experience.
Masseur mention that I should abstain from sex for 2 days. I will get my girl to do a test fire on Wed 😇
Was nice meeting yet another fellow samster bro… thumbs up for the effort…

Do homework before posting review… lol

I will soon be replaced… hahahaa
Old 08-08-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
daimon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

good information
Old 09-08-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
AugustineBoris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Kapoo at Metropole called Bachelor Spa. Used to have quite a number of ladies working at clubs along that area working sideliine in this spa, but that was pre-Covid. Good to know it has opened already.

Wifi is at Silom Plaza. Easily within walking distance to BTS and not hard to find. Coconut is at the back alley of TPI Tower at Sathorn district. It is near the end of the alley just behind TPI Tower but no shortcut to the alley via main road.

Can always add Line (kapoowebboard) and ask the Admin for exact location if required.
Hello Bro, would like to know if Bachelor spa any action? Or only massage joint?
Old 09-08-2022, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustineBoris View Post
Hello Bro, would like to know if Bachelor spa any action? Or only massage joint?
It's a kapoo, so service is usually BJ/BBBJ and finish with HJ. Can negotiate with the lady for topup. Have not been to Bachelor since it opened again post Covid,but i assume concept still same. They used to advertise on kapoowebboard, but no longer do so. So was surprised to hear from Bro Luvless it's opened again.
Old 09-08-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 14
Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!

Yes - this Johnny walker is a scam - he does no show and I believi guess we need to be careful with those only 1 post -
Old 10-08-2022, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexysex78d4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolan View Post
Thanks to bro Dom
I had the chance to discover "rebirth" A new address for juagen in Bangkok. Thanks to him and this is so rare that I will start the first review of the first masseuse I met who is called Patty. First the contact by phone and Line with the manager service is excellent. Very good English very good responsiveness simple question precise no ambiguity. The place is located in Udom suk in a district easily accessible by BTS. The service takes place in a very clean apartment very well arranged, nothing to complain about. The masseuse assigned to me was excellent because she spoke very good English even though I can understand a little bit Thai it was a great choice of her. The girl very classy well dressed in a uniform, really nothing to complain, very polite courteous.for the service I took the 2 hour session at 4,000 baht, 1 hour for the back and 1 hour for the face (1 /2 hour muscle massage a little painful 1/2 hour oil massage 1/2 hour prostate massage 1/2 hour massage little brother). it's a bit out of order, the masseuse came back twice on the prostate because I had asked for a service focused on the prostate, but overall we have these proportions which are excellent. the masseuse often asks if everything is fine if she can improve things she is very attentive to the client. the two hours are busy and pass too quickly! there is a moment when you can't hold back and the masseuse, even if it's not her main job is understanding of male excitement. the real juagen part is more sensual than in other places and therefore probably less technical. It suited me a'lot but I would not say that it is 100% traditional juagen although I am a little new in this kind of service. there are places that are so into traditional juagen massage that the idea wouldn't come from letting the little brother released. here it is not the case there is so much sensuality that the relaxation comes by itself in all peace of mind and simplicity. the masseuse only goes with you in the natural movement there is not really any idea of ​​sex but of natural pleasure. shower before and after. drink offered at the end. Perfect. I will go back to see another masseuse soon to appreciate another technique, even if the first one was excellent. I recommend to all those who want traditional juagen but not too technical and who like sensuality. Difficult to find on internet but easy to share by pm as I did. If you liked this FR another one will follow when try another masseuse.
Hi Bro, me planning to go in late Oct. Care to share contact?

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-08-2022, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
It's a kapoo, so service is usually BJ/BBBJ and finish with HJ. Can negotiate with the lady for topup. Have not been to Bachelor since it opened again post Covid,but i assume concept still same. They used to advertise on kapoowebboard, but no longer do so. So was surprised to hear from Bro Luvless it's opened again.

This website offers nice infos on kapoos- http://www.kapooclub.com/
Beware some of them have gone kaput 😂

Noticed Penthouse looks very upscale and is situated in the easily accessible, hip neighborhood of Ekkamai. Anyone tried?
Old 10-08-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Review of Vision Club in case those who like to continue after hours (normally many taxi drivers recommend this place).

Its a club and has girls who can come and drink for you buying them shots. Girl quality low. EDM Club. Opened till 3.30am.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1