The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
L18H34A [2022]

This the house on left side of Wuqing Chen’s association.

Reached there around 12 pm noon. Only one girl, no #7.

Looks like 18-19 but she is 22, SYT, only reason I picked her.

GFE: 2/10 - Not interested all all
BBBJ: 2/10 - Poor job inexperienced
FJ: 2/10 - Dead fish, pussy too lose for my taste. (6” tool)

She didn’t cover sheet on mattress with towel, good luck to next bro.

She covers herself with towel because she is cold. Didn’t take out during bj. Only fj time.

About the house: OKT promised very good service and massage, nothing like that. I came in 20 mins and left. Towel in the room had a smell, can’t tell bleach or jizz.

Overall I’m not coming back to this house. Saw some other girls on my way out, they weren’t pretty at all.

Damage: 100$ for 45 mins.
Old 24-07-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L18H34A [2022]

In general if one girl of a legal Geylang house gives bad service, are the rest of them also the same?
Old 24-07-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
In general if one girl of a legal Geylang house gives bad service, are the rest of them also the same?
Not necessary.. at least from my 10 year experience. But definitely not good for the OKTs. Lol.
Old 24-07-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bro pure. All legal Geylang house girls and spa girls talk among themselves.
Old 26-07-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
This the house on left side of Wuqing Chen’s association.

Reached there around 12 pm noon. Only one girl, no #7.

Looks like 18-19 but she is 22, SYT, only reason I picked her.

GFE: 2/10 - Not interested all all
BBBJ: 2/10 - Poor job inexperienced
FJ: 2/10 - Dead fish, pussy too lose for my taste. (6” tool)

She didn’t cover sheet on mattress with towel, good luck to next bro.

She covers herself with towel because she is cold. Didn’t take out during bj. Only fj time.

About the house: OKT promised very good service and massage, nothing like that. I came in 20 mins and left. Towel in the room had a smell, can’t tell bleach or jizz.

Overall I’m not coming back to this house. Saw some other girls on my way out, they weren’t pretty at all.

Damage: 100$ for 45 mins.
What if you are the 'next bro'?
Old 30-07-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster

stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by basic View Post
What if you are the 'next bro'?
I was there early. However you can always be the next of next of next bro.
Old 30-07-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 5
kinkyskimunki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykinkyskimunki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I took the Vietnamese girl with lots of tattoos and it was ridiculously poor service, no shower, no BJ, just lay there and I had to get it up. Certainly giving this place a miss in future.
Old 30-07-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
Does not reflect well on the boss and the house.

I’m long time frequent flier, if the service and hygiene is really bad with one, you can expect that place to be mediocre.

The boss advertising the girl as good service high gfe girl makes it worse.
Old 31-07-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
I was there early. However you can always be the next of next of next bro.
There could be people before you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1