The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 12
JohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
HIV testkit

Helloo,

First of all, not asking for me because I normally get tested @ DTAP and have no issues with the Dr's. Asking for a friend - anyone got any contacts for oraquick / gen4 test kits? carousell sellers / any personal contacts etc? already asked him to go see DTAP / DSC but he wanted to buy some self test kit it seems. Got any contacts pls pm me thanks.

I know its a bad idea and they don't sell online etc, but just checking

If not allowed to ask feel free to close this topic - dont want to break any rules haha
Old 15-02-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of
Re: HIV testkit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnChristy View Post
Helloo,

First of all, not asking for me because I normally get tested @ DTAP and have no issues with the Dr's. Asking for a friend - anyone got any contacts for oraquick / gen4 test kits? carousell sellers / any personal contacts etc? already asked him to go see DTAP / DSC but he wanted to buy some self test kit it seems. Got any contacts pls pm me thanks.

I know its a bad idea and they don't sell online etc, but just checking

If not allowed to ask feel free to close this topic - dont want to break any rules haha
I used to buy here a few times:
https://www.hivtest.com.sg/
Old 15-02-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

JohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
I used to buy here a few times:
https://www.hivtest.com.sg/
reliable ah bro? and can self collect?
Old 16-02-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnChristy View Post
reliable ah bro? and can self collect?
they send from Malaysia I think - so no - only mail. Box packaging is discrete - just have it send to work :P Reliable so far ... sometimes takes a bit longer, but never had any real issues with them. Few days, 2 weeks tops to deliver.
Old 16-02-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
they send from Malaysia I think - so no - only mail. Box packaging is discrete - just have it send to work :P Reliable so far ... sometimes takes a bit longer, but never had any real issues with them. Few days, 2 weeks tops to deliver.
Cool ty. Will inform him.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1