The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 16
iljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud of
Re: Unprotected Oral

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Did you went for any test to clear your paranoid that time? I
Bro, actually I did not. Because she was a very hygienic person and don’t do BBBJ . Limited service too and I patronized her a few times but I stop that plastic wrap BJ since then after window period - 6 weeks (no signs no pain)

Young lady, switched line from beauty to massage, very picky with customers. She got more worried than me when the plastic tip broke slightly and tasted my semen. Lol she went straight to rinse her mouth and throat with Listerine.

She retired after a few months, I think she was too paranoid. Haha !
Old 22-10-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

iljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
She is hornier than you.
You might be right but should inform me first or prepare a condom.

I was freaked out really while she tend to be enjoying with my chewy cucumber head. Zzzzzz
Old 22-10-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryVeryHappy View Post
TS

Pardon me for curious. Did she wash your dick prior to BBBJ you?
Apparently, she unmasked me for a moment to look at my face then smiled. Next is straight to my cucumber head and took it in her mouth without consent.

Didn’t wash though as she enjoys having in her mouth.
Old 22-10-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 4
VeryVeryHappy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No wonder you feel worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iljimae View Post
Apparently, she unmasked me for a moment to look at my face then smiled. Next is straight to my cucumber head and took it in her mouth without consent.

Didn’t wash though as she enjoys having in her mouth.
Old 22-10-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi Boss & Admin,

My first visit to MP after a long time and after massage, I was asked to turn around and ML was asking what I wish to have. Before I can answer her to pick the option, she had already decided and BBBJ me in unerrected mode. I was totally shocked and caught by surprise and stopped her immediately after 3 slurps.

She is quite a well known ML and so far yet to hear any misfortunate news from other bros here.

Maybe I am being over-terrified now but this is definitely no joke with direct contact skin on skin with her saliva.

I would appreciate to have your good advice on the risks for that 3 slurps that I received by surprise and unprotected.

Thanks,
Ijimae
Hi bro, don't worry too much , 3 slurps will not have any impact, the chances are too slim already, if it gives you a peace of mind, then 1 month from the date of your exposure, go down to the clinic (private or DSC) for a test on all the stds / hiv etc.

Been in your shoes before, had my first bbbj and the feeling was great but after shoot already, start to regret and worried haha, don't let a moment of lust destroy your life, better be safe than sorry! Had a condom slippage before and underwent PEP before, was 1 month of hell honestly, wish you all the best bro, take care and dont worry too much alright? just go for a check to re-assure you and chiong safely!
Old 22-10-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
No wonder you feel worry.
Never wash mine should be she worry, I’m petrified because she just put my cucumber head in her mouth like serving husband. She didn’t felt good with my rejection but can’t do it man for me.
Old 22-10-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Hi bro, don't worry too much , 3 slurps will not have any impact, the chances are too slim already, if it gives you a peace of mind, then 1 month from the date of your exposure, go down to the clinic (private or DSC) for a test on all the stds / hiv etc.

Been in your shoes before, had my first bbbj and the feeling was great but after shoot already, start to regret and worried haha, don't let a moment of lust destroy your life, better be safe than sorry! Had a condom slippage before and underwent PEP before, was 1 month of hell honestly, wish you all the best bro, take care and dont worry too much alright? just go for a check to re-assure you and chiong safely!
More of the bros here including you are knocking senses to my main CPU head now, haha yes 3 slurps would mean ‘minimal or zero risk’ by logic. Just that I thought once her saliva got in contact with my SG cucumber (pre-erected), I’m finished and the virus would had transmitted easily through my urethra.

Your encounters sounded more extreme and scarier than mine. God blessed you are healthy and still a sex machine now. But you learned from experience and care about your health/life more seriously than before. Feel sorry for you that you had to go through quite a tough process. What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger. We live with this quote take care my bro and yeah I am feeling much better and shall get tested soon for ease of mind.
Old 23-10-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 4
VeryVeryHappy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is two level above serving husband already. IMHO most wife wouldn't BBBJ husband even through the dick is washed and clean.

You made the right move stop her from doing it

Quote:
Never wash mine should be she worry, I’m petrified because she just put my cucumber head in her mouth like serving husband. She didn’t felt good with my rejection but can’t do it man for me.
Old 23-10-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
This is two level above serving husband already. IMHO most wife wouldn't BBBJ husband even through the dick is washed and clean.

You made the right move stop her from doing it
Much agreed with your comment and yes most wives don’t BBBJ their husbands.l throughout their entire marriage.

For my case at the MP and with the ML, it’s really a chemistry thing and when a woman is willing to do it without even asking. She’s really want to serve and lead me to 7th Heaven (7重天)

Thanks for agreeing with my action, it’s an individual preference and perhaps I am just not ready.
Old 23-10-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3416 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Much agreed with your comment and yes most wives don’t BBBJ their husbands.l throughout their entire marriage.

For my case at the MP and with the ML, it’s really a chemistry thing and when a woman is willing to do it without even asking. She’s really want to serve and lead me to 7th Heaven (7重天)

Thanks for agreeing with my action, it’s an individual preference and perhaps I am just not ready.

I probably won't be able to say no once the cucumber is inside the mouth. You must be a handsome young chap for her to do that without asking.
Old 23-10-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Looks can be subjective to individual bro, maybe she just like me and want to service me the way she wants.

I got a shock that’s why can withdraw from it.
Old 25-10-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 4
Sogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Boss & Admin,

My first visit to MP after a long time and after massage, I was asked to turn around and ML was asking what I wish to have. Before I can answer her to pick the option, she had already decided and BBBJ me in unerrected mode. I was totally shocked and caught by surprise and stopped her immediately after 3 slurps.

She is quite a well known ML and so far yet to hear any misfortunate news from other bros here.

Maybe I am being over-terrified now but this is definitely no joke with direct contact skin on skin with her saliva.

I would appreciate to have your good advice on the risks for that 3 slurps that I received by surprise and unprotected.

Thanks,
Ijimae

bro, I had friend who is super paranoid, we go together but he is actually super handsome and ML give him a good bbbj (while I got just cbj ). that night he went on google for few hours and keep being moody. he is saying that it is around 1/20000 chance to catch STD from unprotected oral lah he said like ppl can win TOTO why he can't win some STDs???, the next morning he went to see doc and get a drug that usually use after exposure of AIDs/ condom broke or something. and a few months later he is also visit doc to check on other STDs. at the end he didn't caught any single STD lah, but he said he feel relieved after taking pills.

If you felt that it is uneasy to sleep at night, go to see doctor lah, the immune system of different person are difference, better be safe than sorry bro.
---------------------------
Old 25-10-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogal View Post
bro, I had friend who is super paranoid, we go together but he is actually super handsome and ML give him a good bbbj (while I got just cbj ). that night he went on google for few hours and keep being moody. he is saying that it is around 1/20000 chance to catch STD from unprotected oral lah he said like ppl can win TOTO why he can't win some STDs???, the next morning he went to see doc and get a drug that usually use after exposure of AIDs/ condom broke or something. and a few months later he is also visit doc to check on other STDs. at the end he didn't caught any single STD lah, but he said he feel relieved after taking pills.

If you felt that it is uneasy to sleep at night, go to see doctor lah, the immune system of different person are difference, better be safe than sorry bro.
Thanks bro for sharing !
Old 25-10-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
Satos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySatos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogal View Post

I mean, the risk for STDs is definitely there if you do BBBJ but to be honest, your friend is super paranoid.

You must be referring to PEP. Your friend's exposure is honestly not worth taking PEP because PEP is SUPER EXPENSIVE if you get from private clinic. Maybe your friend is rich or something lah but from what I gather, most doctors won't prescribe PEP for oral sex.

I say this as someone who just completed PEP a few days ago. My experience was far worse. Condom slipped off, don't know if I was in the FL unprotected so me taking PEP was actually justified. Damn expensive though. 2K fly like that.
Old 25-10-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
Satos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySatos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi Boss & Admin,

Thanks,
Ijimae
Risk of HIV: Close to zero
Risk of other STDs: Present but it's not a guarantee.

Also, most STDs except herpes and HPV are curable and herpes and HPV are more a nuisance than life threatening. Think of it as someone who has acne flareouts.

If you worried, just go for testing at one month. A BBBJ is not worth panicking over.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1