The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 16
iljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud of
Unprotected Oral

Hi Boss & Admin,

My first visit to MP after a long time and after massage, I was asked to turn around and ML was asking what I wish to have. Before I can answer her to pick the option, she had already decided and BBBJ me in unerrected mode. I was totally shocked and caught by surprise and stopped her immediately after 3 slurps.

She is quite a well known ML and so far yet to hear any misfortunate news from other bros here.

Maybe I am being over-terrified now but this is definitely no joke with direct contact skin on skin with her saliva.

I would appreciate to have your good advice on the risks for that 3 slurps that I received by surprise and unprotected.

Thanks,
Ijimae
Old 22-10-2020, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Unprotected Oral

bro relax nothing to be afraid of
Old 22-10-2020, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I worse la, kana tempted and succumbed by FL to do raw full service. Latest update is my dick got no weird things yet so I'm guessing I'm safe. Definitely will check when time permits but definitely won't be so daring next time
Old 22-10-2020, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Bro I kena BBBJ don't know how many times and till now no problems. . . .ok lah, only time I was in BKK 2yrs back and 2 days later my penis got something white and when pee abit pain but healed after a few days.

The safest is ofcos you find a regular and no problems. Just don't do raw can liao
Old 22-10-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

iljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud of

Thanks all the bros for your comforting comments.

That being said, do I still chiong safely or wait to get tested ?

First BBBJ is indeed uneasy for me, maybe not ready or used to it.
Old 22-10-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iljimae View Post
Hi Boss & Admin,

Thanks,
Ijimae
Up for sharing
Old 22-10-2020, 10:48 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Very unlikely you have caught anything from such a brief encounter but if you're worried just get tested after the window period.

Quote:
Hi Boss & Admin,

My first visit to MP after a long time and after massage, I was asked to turn around and ML was asking what I wish to have. Before I can answer her to pick the option, she had already decided and BBBJ me in unerrected mode. I was totally shocked and caught by surprise and stopped her immediately after 3 slurps.

She is quite a well known ML and so far yet to hear any misfortunate news from other bros here.

Maybe I am being over-terrified now but this is definitely no joke with direct contact skin on skin with her saliva.

I would appreciate to have your good advice on the risks for that 3 slurps that I received by surprise and unprotected.

Thanks,
Ijimae
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-10-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Thanks Sammy Boss for sharing your views on my case and Bro Zenith for the pts.

I must admit that when I witnessed my cucumber head being gulped into her mouth, it really felt like in paradise and I wanted to complete the course. Unfortunately, the discipline of safety and fear struck me hard like a lightning hence I had to abort the road to happiness.
Old 22-10-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 13
guygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks Sammy Boss for sharing your views on my case and Bro Zenith for the pts.

I must admit that when I witnessed my cucumber head being gulped into her mouth, it really felt like in paradise and I wanted to complete the course. Unfortunately, the discipline of safety and fear struck me hard like a lightning hence I had to abort the road to happiness.

WOW... Its good to be disciplined as now is in Pandemic period we dunno how the virus able to spread by all means of fluid... Be safe den sorry... I think as what Big Boss said, it should be safe. I think you should be safer as the receiver rather than a giver... Our tongues are more vulnerable. Cheers bro. I think you are quite safe from the brief contact.
Old 22-10-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3416 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

I know how you feel exactly.

I'm freaking paranoid after my BJ session done with a ML with a plastic wrap instead of cd.

I'm still thinking whether should I go for some test. Although so far no itch, no pain and no burnt feeling when pee.
Old 22-10-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guygaga View Post
WOW... Its good to be disciplined as now is in Pandemic period we dunno how the virus able to spread by all means of fluid... Be safe den sorry... I think as what Big Boss said, it should be safe. I think you should be safer as the receiver rather than a giver... Our tongues are more vulnerable. Cheers bro. I think you are quite safe from the brief contact.
Bro Guygaga, Although we don’t know each other but really appreciate your honest feedback and from a field expert or rather a regular chiongster like yourself.

Very right, viruses are mutating and getting more contagious by any form of transmissions.

The CB period had taught me a lot on self control and defense. Haha that’s why I was able to contain the temptation yesterday having the sense of discipline.

The ML was totally surprised when I rejected her BBBJ as we have the chemistry and can tell that she really want to make me feel good. Doubt she’s open to give BBBJ to every customer but nevertheless, it’s just business after all and our own health is our responsibility.

Cheers my bro and I hope that 3 wet slurps won’t change my life. Thank you for the encouraging statement.
Old 22-10-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
I know how you feel exactly.

I'm freaking paranoid after my BJ session done with a ML with a plastic wrap instead of cd.

I'm still thinking whether should I go for some test. Although so far no itch, no pain and no burnt feeling when pee.
Hi Bro HiFive, I had been in your shoes before. I got BJ with a kind of dental plastic sheet. Very thin and cheap looking type. At the end, when I cum the tip expanded and my semen leaked out a little as the ML told me so.

Not so secure but should be safe being the receiver unless the plastic wrap was torn during the session. This happened last year and I’m cleared out of the paranoid circle. You’ll be fine too.

Let’s pray for each other haha!
Old 22-10-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3416 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bro HiFive, I had been in your shoes before. I got BJ with a kind of dental plastic sheet. Very thin and cheap looking type. At the end, when I cum the tip expanded and my semen leaked out a little as the ML told me so.

Not so secure but should be safe being the receiver unless the plastic wrap was torn during the session. This happened last year and I’m cleared out of the paranoid circle. You’ll be fine too.

Let’s pray for each other haha!

Did you went for any test to clear your paranoid that time? I
Old 22-10-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Boss & Admin,

Thanks,
Ijimae
She is hornier than you.
Old 22-10-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 4
VeryVeryHappy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS

Pardon me for curious. Did she wash your dick prior to BBBJ you?

Quote:
Hi Boss & Admin,

Thanks,
Ijimae
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1