The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
patlim5588 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Latest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFDontLoveU View Post
As of today, i received news that all the remaining girls will be sent back by next week.

Because yesterday 4 girls apparently were caught and a few were involved in illegal activities.

AV decide to send all back.
Seems like only the 4 involved is send back
Others houses girls not affected, whatever that's left
Old 23-10-2020, 01:51 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
Suksanwangert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by patlim5588 View Post
Seems like only the 4 involved is send back
Others houses girls not affected, whatever that's left
No, it is confirm, my girl and all the rest in the house are being sent back, today she just went to the embassy and tmr going to ICA. While i was walking her back after food, I saw movers with boxes coming out from other houses. All girls should be gone by next 2 weeks.
Old 23-10-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
grafitti1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suksanwangert View Post
No, it is confirm, my girl and all the rest in the house are being sent back, today she just went to the embassy and tmr going to ICA. While i was walking her back after food, I saw movers with boxes coming out from other houses. All girls should be gone by next 2 weeks.
Mine is aware that that's the punishment if one gets caught, the whole house gets the punishment. But, it's been 4 days since this thread was created and she still hasn't gotten any update that she's being sent back? Even the two houses beside them also doesn't seem to be affected either. She and I find it hard to believe this sort of news wouldn't be immediately be disseminated to all the WLs even given a few days of grace period.

Last edited by grafitti1; 23-10-2020 at 08:50 AM.
Old 23-10-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
limbehkalikong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by grafitti1 View Post
Mine is aware that that's the punishment if one gets caught, the whole house gets the punishment. But, it's been 4 days since this thread was created and she still hasn't gotten any update that she's being sent back? Even the two houses beside them also doesn't seem to be affected either. She and I find it hard to believe this sort of news wouldn't be immediately be disseminated to all the WLs even given a few days of grace period.
Are they still waiting for the houses to reopen?
Old 23-10-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, that's the point. WL cannot work in phase 3 and get punished when caught. Phase 3 will take probably a long time, most likely to 2 QT 2021. I believe with the latest news about no nighlife in phase 3, no point to stay in SG any longer. They all have family at home which they need to look for. If they cannot earn money here for a long time, what's the point to wait here. I also doubt they can switch here to another job, like massage,.so.the only option is probably to go back home before Christmas.
GL will remain close for a long time I guess,. government don't want to risk a 2nd wave like in Europe now since the virus seems to be under control here. They want to avoid another phase 1 to keep the economy running in most of the sectors, except nightlife and amusement.
Old 23-10-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
Yeah, that's the point. WL cannot work in phase 3 and get punished when caught. Phase 3 will take probably a long time, most likely to 2 QT 2021. .
You mean 2Q 2022? This is from the govt release:

In a media release, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said residents will have to be prepared to remain in Phase 3 for a "prolonged period" of possibly more than a year.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...eople-13321152
Old 23-10-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by astone91 View Post
You mean 2Q 2022? This is from the govt release:

In a media release, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said residents will have to be prepared to remain in Phase 3 for a "prolonged period" of possibly more than a year.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...eople-13321152
Yes, sorry
Old 23-10-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yes, sorry
Fucking depressing how they can tell people life is gonna be like this until early 2022 and people just take it.
Old 23-10-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
grafitti1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limbehkalikong View Post
Are they still waiting for the houses to reopen?
Yes, to those few that are really determined to stay, they will try their very best to abide by our laws to avoid trouble. To them the yellow card is really worth more than what we’d assume. Take my regular for instance, her contract ends next year Sept and she spent a lot to get here. Yes her family needs the money, but she’s very determined not to go home empty handed so she’s holding out for as long as possible.
Old 23-10-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Just out of curiosity (cannot travel anywhere): Does anyone know, how is it in PRC now? Same situation like here? Cannot work, only underground FL activity?
Thanks
Old 23-10-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
limbehkalikong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by grafitti1 View Post
Yes, to those few that are really determined to stay, they will try their very best to abide by our laws to avoid trouble. To them the yellow card is really worth more than what we’d assume. Take my regular for instance, her contract ends next year Sept and she spent a lot to get here. Yes her family needs the money, but she’s very determined not to go home empty handed so she’s holding out for as long as possible.
But how does she survive? It’s not fair to them. :/
Old 23-10-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Thanks alot to this dipshit govt
Old 23-10-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

I think they get daily allowance for food and personal items, but nothing else. No extras to send home. I have no idea who is funding it. Probably out of pocket from the employer.
Old 23-10-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
Thanks alot to this dipshit govt
But same for pubs and KTV since it's considered a very high risk business area with potential for superspreader:

Prof Teo said that since these activities take place in enclosed spaces, crowded settings and with exposure to close contacts for a long duration, they are considered very high risk and should not be permitted regardless of the phases.

Source: Straitstime

But still I have to scratch my head about Spa opening in June this year, that doesn't really seem consistent to me. If you go now to some Spa, the ML don't have facemask anymore inside some shop and they don't seem to change sheets regularly, especially where the head lies (face down)
Old 23-10-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think they get daily allowance for food and personal items, but nothing else. No extras to send home. I have no idea who is funding it. Probably out of pocket from the employer.
I saw some charities trying to raise money as well:
https://give.asia/campaign/support-s...id-19-period#/
https://theprojectx.org
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1