The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
I think you wanna keep in contact, also have a purpose to do so. If is because of "feeling" of bonking, just look for new targets here and cultivate, why bother going over?
Agree. But I believe most bros who go over to the WL's home country is because it is more than boinking. It could be infatuation, love, familiarity to the point the WL becomes a companion (with sex of course). I did it once where I visited a FL (not WL) in her home country. Big mistake. She slept like a log on 1st day and there is always that fear of hanging out in public and being spotted by your friends/family.

After that, I would make a point to tell any lady in the future that I can't show affections in public 😔
Old 09-04-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
Jubilee7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Maint ctc or long dist r/s with Cat150 ex-WL

where to find finding desert
Old 03-02-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

One year on since I posted this thread. Time for an update.

Since we last met 1 year ago when I went to China to look her up, the travel restrictions due to COVID have not improved at all.

It has been more than 365days of video-calling, we never stopped communicating every day, letting me know what's going on in her life and how she has switched jobs, new friends and virtually giving me constant updates including her daily meals. We vid-call whenever its convenient for me.

Its amazing, how we are maintaining this relationship.

Even more amazing, yes she NEVER asked for any money from me. To set my mind at ease, she took on a minion job with a meagre pay, working 6 days a week from 11am to 10pm. Life is tough, but our video-calls and my online presence gives her the motivation to go on without falling back into the shady vice-business which would've given her a better life financially.

Would she be seeing or fucking another person behind my back? I can't say no for sure but based on what I see online every fucking day, I'm not sure how she can pull it off.

Every once in a while, she would go 'live' of her masturbating, fingering herself moist. She told me, this is her way of telling me how she satisfies herself without having to be fucked by any other person except me.
Old 03-02-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

I am always encourage to hear positive and success stories Hang in there, the travel restrictions will soon be gone before you know it as time flies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post

Since we last met 1 year ago when I went to China to look her up, the travel restrictions due to COVID have not improved at all.

It has been more than 365days of video-calling, we never stopped communicating every day, letting me know what's going on in her life and how she has switched jobs, new friends and virtually giving me constant updates including her daily meals. We vid-call whenever its convenient for me.

Even more amazing, yes she NEVER asked for any money from me. To set my mind at ease, she took on a minion job with a meagre pay, working 6 days a week from 11am to 10pm. Life is tough, but our video-calls and my online presence gives her the motivation to go on without falling back into the shady vice-business which would've given her a better life financially.

Would she be seeing or fucking another person behind my back? I can't say no for sure but based on what I see online every fucking day, I'm not sure how she can pull it off.

Every once in a while, she would go 'live' of her masturbating, fingering herself moist. She told me, this is her way of telling me how she satisfies herself without having to be fucked by any other person except me.
Old 03-02-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Thanks for sharing glimpses of your life with us. Us men, not just have penis, heart also, which takes us here and there in this journey called life.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 03-02-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I am always encourage to hear positive and success stories Hang in there, the travel restrictions will soon be gone before you know it as time flies.
Thanks. As much as I am shoring her mental health, she is an absolute positive light in my daily life already.
Old 03-02-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Angela (ex 1654a) used to be my girl and we were together for a few years until I decided there was no future. That was donkey years ago. She is married now and still good friends with Yiling (fellow 1654a) and another 1654a girl whom I can't remember her name. I briefly kept in contact with Money (1805) but have since deleted her. Angela I still in touch with.

I think you wanna keep in contact, also have a purpose to do so. If is because of "feeling" of bonking, just look for new targets here and cultivate, why bother going over?
I remember Money very well. Was a sweet and pretty girl. I used to be with her for her prettyness. She never let me eat her, so it was just BBBJ and FJ. But even that was nice.

And a nice memory is all this is left. For past has 1805 into the annals of history and into the minds of men, who once expressed their emotions there.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 03-02-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks. As much as I am shoring her mental health, she is an absolute positive light in my daily life already.
This statement should be recorded for history, for when the bulldozers come.

Do not look at our playground as vice, but as a place where men and women, fortunate and unfortunate, gave what they could to obtain what they needed and in doing so helped one another.
Old 27-08-2021, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

@TheSuperShinobi

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?...47&postcount=6
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1