The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2010, 05:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Star_lite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Bro i suggest you can try getting a uob thai account.. If not wrong can link it to singapore uob.. withdraw money also no need pay asmuch fee, if not wrong only need to pay sgp side only
Old 12-02-2010, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Kelevra View Post
last i checked was at golenmile. try the 2nd last changer or the last one both give slightly higher rates. But i think drop again.
Alamak bro... u dun let people go GM for nothing leh... my last post of 23.16 was from GM also last money changer - Bangkok Exchange or something like that. Near entrance at the other end (i.e. not at 5 Star Travel side). When was your "last i checked" date?

U think drop again? Its been dropping since beginning of January. Uncle old already cannot run around town chasing false info unlike youngster like u.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 12-02-2010, 12:24 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star_lite View Post
Bro i suggest you can try getting a uob thai account.. If not wrong can link it to singapore uob.. withdraw money also no need pay asmuch fee, if not wrong only need to pay sgp side only
Bro u go thru NS before? What they teach u? "If not wrong" means "not sure" right? Must be "SURE" coz last time I checked they are totally unrelated and even if use my Spore UOB ATM card withdraw also kanna BHT150 surcharge.

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 12-02-2010, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post

U think drop again? Its been dropping since beginning of January. Uncle old already cannot run around town chasing false info unlike youngster like u.
The rates are going to drop further after CNY as the last time I spoke to my friend who's dealing with currency mentioned that it will go all the way to around 21.7baht = SGD1 so those big time cheongsters please stock up your thai baht now...

Personally I prefer to change it at Parkway Parade (at the most LEFT HAND SIDE) facing from Yakun, the malaysian ah lian can be negotiable on the rates if you change from 1K SGD onwards
Old 12-02-2010, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Hello,

Also, I need to learn Thai! I have lots of time so which school is the best place to learn Thai?

Thanks,

14 days
The best place to learn thai language are DISCOS,AGOGO BARS, MASSAGE PARLOURS etc...hahaha just kidding...

From my humble knowledge, CHULA UNIVERSITY has special program for foreigners to learn thai and their teachers are quite professional, I got a friend who obtained his masters in thai language and now he speaks better than thai natives...haha

You got to check it out on their website:
Chulalongkorn University
Old 12-02-2010, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tookie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro u go thru NS before? What they teach u? "If not wrong" means "not sure" right? Must be "SURE" coz last time I checked they are totally unrelated and even if use my Spore UOB ATM card withdraw also kanna BHT150 surcharge.

Agree with you bro
Old 13-02-2010, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
Ghost Kelevra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Alamak bro... u dun let people go GM for nothing leh... my last post of 23.16 was from GM also last money changer - Bangkok Exchange or something like that. Near entrance at the other end (i.e. not at 5 Star Travel side). When was your "last i checked" date?

The last i check was early last month. Hahaha sorry ah bro here we are all bro we dont see age one. i also somethines lazy want to run around
Old 13-02-2010, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Bangkok Master,

Thanks for the message! When I retire in Bangkok, I'shall check out Chula University's Thai Language Program. Also, I might be lucky and meet some of the students!

Thanks

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 13-02-2010, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bangkok Master,

Thanks for the message! When I retire in Bangkok, I'shall check out Chula University's Thai Language Program. Also, I might be lucky and meet some of the students!

Thanks
Don't forget to share with us. Chok Dee.
Old 13-02-2010, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Blue Dragon,

Sure, you folks can have all the young, attractive, flat chested and gold digging Chula graduate students! But after thorough investigation, going to Chulalongkorn to learn Thai language is bad ides for me because their language classes are too intense! I have to figure out different school to learn Thai.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 13-02-2010, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Blue Dragon,

Sure, you folks can have all the young, attractive, flat chested and gold digging Chula graduate students! But after thorough investigation, going to Chulalongkorn to learn Thai language is bad ides for me because their language classes are too intense! I have to figure out different school to learn Thai.
Try My Thai Language School in 18/F RS Tower in Ratchada.

My Thai Language School Bangkok, Thailand qualifies for a one year non-immigration ED visa and gives students the possibility to learn Thai language and Culture with great teachers.
Old 13-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Blue Dragon,

55555 you know the student scene well in Bangkok!
Old 13-02-2010, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

you are living the Singapore Dream!!

Quote:
Greetings!

I'm already retired from the government! My last day at work was on Thursday, January 28, 2010. No stress in life, that's my motto!

I'm just following Nana Plaza Forum members, they have meetings every week. I thought having Sammyboy Forum members meeting in Bangkok couple of times a month and partying would be fun. Drinking, eating and sharing our bullshits together and partying till the end would be fun!

Agenda:

6:00 - 7:00 Roll call and drinking
7:00 - 8:00 Eating and bullshiting
8:00 - 9:00 Visitation to spas, gogos, soapys & massage centers, karaokes and discos.
Majority rule.

Everyone is welcome!
I will be in Bangkok from February 27!
Old 13-02-2010, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
The last i check was early last month. Hahaha sorry ah bro here we are all bro we dont see age one. i also somethines lazy want to run around
Bro... u wan kana f**k izzit? U post any info here must be accurate and relevant. Might as well say u heard ST can have for BHt1000 but that was 15 years ago price?

For all bros info... yesterday update... Arcade (Raffles Place) 23.32 to 23.36 (various changers) and GM (Bangkok Forex) 23.28.

Anywayz new year coming soon... can't scold people... not so nice naa...
Have a HAPPY THAI-GER YEAR! 新年快樂!

Old 14-02-2010, 12:21 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 0
takefive1937 is one of the Best!takefive1937 is one of the Best!takefive1937 is one of the Best!

Quote:
last i checked was at golenmile. try the 2nd last changer or the last one both give slightly higher rates. But i think drop again. My thai GF not in singapore plus she busy running own restaurant so no time teach me. I learn from book but very basic tourist thai. which i dont really need
bro,me send to my wife only bht 23.26 on 12/02 only

which/where money changer have higher rates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1