The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

one of the must drop by place.... the vaccination needs to be done asap and no quarantine for both sides.

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Old 26-02-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wanna meetup Saturday (tomorrow) to see what's up in Thermea or the surrounding area?

Can DM me or leave a reply
Old 26-02-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Bangladesh has begun administering coronavirus vaccines to sex workers from the country's largest brothel, a vast warren of shacks home to around 1,900 prostitutes.
https://www.deccanherald.com/interna...el-955281.html

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 26-02-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
one of the must drop by place.... the vaccination needs to be done asap and no quarantine for both sides.
There will be Covid-19 Vaccine passport in the near future.

Old 27-02-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Next time girl charge ST is 2000 baht without vaccination but if got vaccination will charge 3000 baht
Old 28-02-2021, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
Huh? Can go bangkok without quarantine meh?
Old 28-02-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnny View Post
Anyone wanna meetup Saturday (tomorrow) to see what's up in Thermea or the surrounding area?

Can DM me or leave a reply
You in Bangkok now ah?

Old 01-03-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

I was staying at Sofitel last week. Didn't walk to thermae so don't know if it's open. The street is almost empty with only few ladyboy standing outside. Even the 7-11 beside Sofitel also close down liao.
Old 01-03-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
I was staying at Sofitel last week. Didn't walk to thermae so don't know if it's open. The street is almost empty with only few ladyboy standing outside. Even the 7-11 beside Sofitel also close down liao.
Rain or shine, pre or post Covid, the ladyboys will always be there for you!

Old 01-03-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster (B)

Was briefly in Thermae in the weekend. I was early at about 20:15 and there were about 15 girls/woman. But al lot seem only be interested in Japanese customers.
Old 02-03-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Was briefly in Thermae in the weekend. I was early at about 20:15 and there were about 15 girls/woman. But al lot seem only be interested in Japanese customers.
Too bad bro we are not Korean superstars!
Old 02-03-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Yeah indeed
Old 02-03-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wear the right glasses and you can be easily mistaken for one! I got mistaken for being Korean a lot when I was in Bangkok back in 2019.
Old 02-03-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah indeed
Just take out a thick wad of Rama 10 papers when buying drink.
First few top and bottom pieces real notes.
In between use blank paper.

The real superstar is the face of Rama 10 (used to be Rama 9 in my active days).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Wear the right glasses and you can be easily mistaken for one! I got mistaken for being Korean a lot when I was in Bangkok back in 2019.
Haha quite true.

I was mistaken for a Yipun hentai uncle in the past too.
Maybe still is.

Up you my 6 humble rep points!

Korean superstar glasses.

Yipun superstar glasses.
Old 04-03-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
What's their asking rate now?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1