The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!
Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Thai people won't die one lah... try going to tesco after 7pm, rice with pork mince only 15 baht per pack.

I'm a bit sadist nowadays... kinda of high to see them suffer. The majority thai people cannot be help and they will always blame others for their misfortune, never their own doings.

Don't believe me? Try this on any of your sao sao...

Step 1 - point out her mistakes She will immediately denied it's a mistake
Step 2 - show her a better way She will goes off topics like ask A answer B
Step 3 - bring her back to A to pin point the mistakes She will be angry

But they will never never admit it's a mistake or say sorry.

Old 24-08-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
sound like you have thai overload like those old falang expats sit complain ALL DAY about thais but still live in thailand
Don't need to say I complain lah... Is it the truth people stay here will know... old falang have choice to stay or not... I don't have it... either I lost big or just complain loh... Sorry if it annoys you.
Old 24-08-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Ridiculous rule they implementing in Phuket to allow tourism back to the island!
That is 14days quarantine in a hotel before u are allowed to travel out to other places! Who will come to Phuket to be stuck in a hotel room for 14days? And who pays for the 14days quarantine in the hotel? No one will come if there's quarantine.
This will not work, I think they need to think of something better!
Thai Govt can plan all they want... but the truth is tourists would not be coming back anytime soon especially with all these rules and regulations. It just don’t make sense financially.

Last edited by bluetooth; 25-08-2020 at 04:19 PM.
Old 24-08-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetooth View Post
Thai Govt can plan all they want... but the truth is tourists would be coming back anytime soon especially with all these rules and regulations. It just don’t make sense financially.
Do u mean the tourist are not coming back? I believed u missed out the word "not"..
Old 24-08-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I don't know they target China man or farang man. but some thai girls waiting their farang "darling" to go back find them and stay long time so they can be financially secured. Imagine the thai girls got money and the farang got bombom then local economy can try get some carrot the farang.
Farang man also not stupid! U think they'll want to be quarantined for 2weeks in a hotel room? The falangs won't be able to take it I'm sure.
It's a very stupid plan by the Thai authorities, thought they should have more brains than this!
Old 25-08-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is very upset that Singapore declared Bruneians and New Zealanders can go sg without SHN. Something must be very wrong between sg and thai relationship.
one way ticket nia, brunei n new zealand never say allow travellers from sg in leh..

in fact new zealand was very quick to clarify their existing travel restrictions still remain.
Old 25-08-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 7
nunon is one of the Best!nunon is one of the Best!nunon is one of the Best!nunon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Its been like duno how many days??? or weeks??? or months??? Since theres a local infection in Thailand. most news i read says thailand have imported case but none local. Thais are out every where to drink party eat and enjoy in thailand.

https://covid19.ddc.moph.go.th/en

Just look at the number of cases in Thailand.

It is very upset that Singapore declared Bruneians and New Zealanders can go sg without SHN. Something must be very wrong between sg and thai relationship.

The testing is just about 5000 baht to 10,000 baht maybe? Surely Thailand have good test kits able to faster test and discharge tourist to roam around freely. Gen Olong Cha have good relationship with China, surely can order large quantities of test kits from China ya. 55555
Thai Canal is one of the reason Singapore will be upset. It will hit import/export in Singapore very hard.

Anyway I don't think it is related to current situation.
Old 25-08-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all
Quote:
Do u mean the tourist are not coming back? I believed u missed out the word "not"..
Yes. Edited.
Old 26-08-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Thai people won't die one lah... try going to tesco after 7pm, rice with pork mince only 15 baht per pack.

I'm a bit sadist nowadays... kinda of high to see them suffer. The majority thai people cannot be help and they will always blame others for their misfortune, never their own doings.

Don't believe me? Try this on any of your sao sao...

Step 1 - point out her mistakes She will immediately denied it's a mistake
Step 2 - show her a better way She will goes off topics like ask A answer B
Step 3 - bring her back to A to pin point the mistakes She will be angry

But they will never never admit it's a mistake or say sorry.

Its in most of their gene...have to live with it and use the same method back on them...

I'M CIM KING
Old 26-08-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
sound like you have thai overload like those old falang expats sit complain ALL DAY about thais but still live in thailand
Farang are the ones complaining about the price rise for the bottle beer...
They are unhappy becos they no longer getting the attention they used to get in the hey days..
What do we call for those Singaporean who complain non stop in daily basis but still stay in Singapore...
Listing out truth is consider as complaints..?
If have complaints means we cant stay here anymore?
Well, of cos they are things that make us still decide to stay on and of cos the pros are more than the cons and thats why we still stay here..make sense? Most importantly, we embrace it, embrace it doesnt mean we cant make it vocal...?
Just wondering why there are people who dislike to see or listen to the negatives..
Behaving just like a local thai bro TomMAffolter...
If there is no complain of daily lives issue or people to people, then im pretty sure is call hypocritism right...?
Chill and have a Chang...

I'M CIM KING
Old 26-08-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Don't need to say I complain lah... Is it the truth people stay here will know... old falang have choice to stay or not... I don't have it... either I lost big or just complain loh... Sorry if it annoys you.
Just curious, why you will lost big...? if not convenient to say is totally fine...

I'M CIM KING
Old 26-08-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Farang man also not stupid! U think they'll want to be quarantined for 2weeks in a hotel room? The falangs won't be able to take it I'm sure.
It's a very stupid plan by the Thai authorities, thought they should have more brains than this!
If the Thai Auth. have brains, i believe the opp parties wouldnt have chance to make use of the ignorant youth to stage protests againt the gov...

I'M CIM KING
Old 26-08-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Just curious, why you will lost big...? if not convenient to say is totally fine...
Explain it shortly is money already invested and asset already transferred. Even if forget about the cash, these asset transfer back to SG, just import tax also die.
Old 27-08-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
1 OCT 2020.......Phuket
This will not work. Making the tourist to be quarantined for 14 or 21days in a hotel room. People will go crazy in the room unless the person absolutely has no choice he/she have to visit Phuket.
I think the best solution would be to go for swab test upon arrival in Phuket immediately n be quarantined for 2days in your hotel room to wait for your test result. If negative, you'll be allowed to move about everywhere in Phuket n with mask on..
Old 28-08-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

What if vaccine finally comes out and followed by COVID 2020 or 2021... KNN never ending story leh...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1