The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
MachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant futureMachX has a brilliant future
Looking for Best Retorts to Things Girls Say.

There's been a lot of chicken soup media feeds.
And a lot of stuff has been spewed out to girls and they got influenced pretty badly.
Got so bad and unrealistic that those chicken soup media feeds were soon labelled Poisonous chicken soup.
Even before chicken soup, expectations has been out of proportions with ones' "quality".

So, what is the shit you have heard unrealistic girls(or guys) say and what can be the best retort ?

I'll list some.

Girl: Let's break up, you can get someone better.
Retort: (From Translation) If I can't even keep someone like you, how do I get somebody else better ?
Chinese Version: 连你这种货色我都留不住,怎么找更好的 ?

Translated version lacks the punch of the mandarin version, maybe Bros can rephrase it better ?

Girl: I want my future husband/boyfried to have xxxxx, xxxxx, xxxxx, xxxxxx, xxxxxx and xxxxxx
Retort? : Why would someone like that want you ?
Girl: Cause I am pretty and have a good figure.
Retort: (Looking for short and sharp retort)

Girl: Spending money on me does not mean you love me, but not spending money on you means you do not love me.
Retort: I/Man must really love whores then.

This is a joke I heard a long time ago, which I found very funny.

After sex.
Girl: My ex was bigger.
Retort: Yeah ? My ex was tighter.

Let's share and have some laughs.

Last edited by MachX; 29-09-2023 at 10:32 AM.
Old 29-09-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 2
JimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachX View Post
And a lot of stuff has been spewed out to girls and they got influenced pretty badly.
Got so bad and unrealistic that those chicken soup media feeds were soon labelled Poisonous chicken soup.
Even before chicken soup, expectations has been out of proportions with ones' "quality".

So, what is the shit you have heard unrealistic girls(or guys) say and what can be the best retort ?

I'll list some.

Retort: (From Translation) If I can't even keep someone like you, how do I get somebody else better ?

Translated version lacks the punch of the mandarin version, maybe Bros can rephrase it better ?

Girl: I want my future husband/boyfried to have xxxxx, xxxxx, xxxxx, xxxxxx, xxxxxx and xxxxxx

Girl: Spending money on me does not mean you love me, but not spending money on you means you do not love me.

After sex.

Girl: my ex was bigger.

Me: Thats why he is ypur ex now. All you have to offer him was pussy nothing else.
Old 29-09-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!
Re: Looking for Best Retorts to Things Girls Say.

Quote:

I'll list some.

After sex.

Let's share and have some laughs, cause the past week has sucked for me.
Let me help with no. 1 & 2.

No. 1:
If I can't keep a bitch like you, what makes you think I can keep other bitches?

No. 2:
I can get prettier and sexier figure for less.
Old 29-09-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13738 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You this standard I also cannot keep, how to find someone better ?

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 29-09-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sneakyslimy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Retort: More like pretty clueless and no brain to figure
Old 29-09-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 14
Offline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to beholdOffline is a splendid one to behold

I once got something for a girl and she said, you got me a crate of oranges, while all I wanted was an apple.

I ignored her, cos wanted to split anyways, due to her entitlement.
And later I also read articles where a girl felt sad, cos when she wanted 1 orange, her other half got her lots of apples instead.

After consideration, my best retort would just be : And you can go fuck yourself.

There is also the famous - If you can't accept the worst of me, then you don't deserve the best of me"

My best retort would be : You can go fuck yourself too

Best I can do

Last edited by Offline; 29-09-2023 at 07:11 PM.
Old 30-09-2023, 04:27 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -143 / Power: 0
Angmolover Angmolover

Quote:

I'll list some.

After sex.

In what simi lancheow way is your thread remotely related to Adult Discussion about Sex? The forum for witty repartee and flowery prose is ................ not fucking here. The only retort the bros here know is :

Girl :- " $250 one shot hor"
Bro Retorts :- "$100 can or not?"
Old 30-09-2023, 04:31 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

The best words are those that are not spoken.

If things aren't working out just move on quietly. There is no need to say a single thing.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-09-2023, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10097 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Silence is Golden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The best words are those that are not spoken.

If things aren't working out just move on quietly. There is no need to say a single thing.
Old 30-09-2023, 12:29 PM
Manchester United. Always

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12398 / Power: 57
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offline View Post
There is also the famous - If you can't accept the worst of me, then you don't deserve the best of me"

This feels like a corruption of its actual meaning.
Original worst of me should be a sick girl but the guy stays by her side and take care of her until she gets better.

Now become misconstrued as you must tolerate and accept all my bad points, then you deserve my good graces.

Sad.
Old 30-09-2023, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, Sad Thread for spreading hatred and misery.

Best Retort for both gender. HAHAHA.

Guy: Girls are for fucking. Fuck You!

Girl: Right On, Fuck Yeah~
Old 02-10-2023, 10:18 AM
Manchester United. Always

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12398 / Power: 57
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

My friend had the best reply to a girl saying Fuck You.

He looked at her and said very sincerely: " Promise ? "
Old 02-10-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Ignored her and blocked her from social media contacs will be the best solution to move on.

Silence is Golden which is correct.

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-10-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
ganUSDollar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post

Then she'll say "Just joking, no need be so serious"
Old 02-10-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post

He should have pull out his condom and worn it on his dick. HAHAHA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1