The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
JaViEr84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Complicated situation with a foreign gf

Cut story short & straight to the point.

Knew this foreign gf in September 20 & develop a relationship in late oct 20.
Things were good until beginning of Jan 21, where she was indifferent (bo chup) to me, that's where i suspected something was off..

I managed to find out she had been meeting an older man around 50+ getting money from him & going to hotel once a month with him.(requested by the old man).. Though I am getting my fair share of sex every week & the usual daily meetups as a bf. I started to cold text reply her as I cant get this around during Jan21.

In Feb21, she upped her level of concern as a gf ,starting to care more about me, asking me out in her free time, while still maintain that least effort (in texting, video call, once a month hotel affair) to hook the older man to get her money of few Ks.

So literally I am stuck between getting my fair share of sex or just get away from this situation. Would like to hear some comments on this from bros here.
Old 24-02-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Complicated situation with a foreign gf

Ts, your gf from where ?
And how old is she.
How you manage to found out she meeting old man ?

Hehe! Any fair share of her neh neh and pussy pics

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 24-02-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaViEr84 View Post

Things were good until beginning of Jan 21, where she was indifferent (bo chup) to me, that's where i suspected something was off..

I managed to find out she had been meeting an older man around 50+ getting money from him & going to hotel once a month with him.(requested by the old man).. Though I am getting my fair share of sex every week & the usual daily meetups as a bf. I started to cold text reply her as I cant get this around during Jan21.

In Feb21, she upped her level of concern as a gf ,starting to care more about me, asking me out in her free time, while still maintain that least effort (in texting, video call, once a month hotel affair) to hook the older man to get her money of few Ks.

So literally I am stuck between getting my fair share of sex or just get away from this situation. Would like to hear some comments on this from bros here.
Bro, free sex just take lor. When u wana settle down then break off from her lor. Why you want to bother unless you really got feelings for her and cant accept her way of living.
Old 24-02-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
Bro, free sex just take lor. When u wana settle down then break off from her lor. Why you want to bother unless you really got feelings for her and cant accept her way of living.
Yes , feelings is involved. a bit affected me of her way of this life. She did painted herself as not such a person. i even baited her if money is not enough (i can help), however she says she's sufficient enough in her finance (working at a salary of 1.6k per month), tried luring her by buying expensive bag, she rejected.
Old 24-02-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Ts, your gf from where ?
And how old is she.

wheres she from i think does not matter shes 34. Im just a few yrs older.
I had my ways. process is not important. end result is.
nope no pictures. sorry for the disappointment.
Old 24-02-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

wa lau got free sex and she need money but dont ask from you is very good already.
You rather she asked money from you???
Just dont take her too seriously la and enjoy it while you still can
Old 24-02-2021, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes , feelings is involved. a bit affected me of her way of this life. She did painted herself as not such a person. i even baited her if money is not enough (i can help), however she says she's sufficient enough in her finance (working at a salary of 1.6k per month), tried luring her by buying expensive bag, she rejected.
少了一个她,还有千千万万个她。
Old 24-02-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
broce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Ts, your gf from where ?
And how old is she.

So your interest is in the last sentence
Old 25-02-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Her love for money will be stronger than her love for you. Jump right in if you can accept the behaviour that will arise from this sort of mindset, as it is already happening.

If you’re cool with it then it really is win-win!
Old 25-02-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by broce View Post
So your interest is in the last sentence
Try luck only

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 25-02-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wheres she from i think does not matter shes 34.
Where she is from does matter. In many third world countries, poverty is THE way of life. Without money, you cannot break away from the cycle of poverty. Poverty thus become the link across generation. Many third world countries girls come here to earn money and find ways to leave their way of life. Their first objective is to earn as much money as possible. Whenever possible, they will try to achieve a second objective of staying here so that they and their future children don't live a life of poverty.

That old man fulfils the first objective. You fulfil the second objective. She can be with you for years as a gf and one fine day, you can leave her for a younger pretty girl. Then she miss out on first and second objective right? So she will try to marry you and get PR/ Singapore citizenship. Don't make the mistake of thinking she definitely will stop the first objective of earning as much money after marrying you. Even after having kids with you, the first objective may never stop. So are you prepared?

Not sure if you notice, many Viet girls don't really care a shit about our AV police now. Kenna raid, kenna caught.. so what? Many Viet girls these days have pink IC now. All because they manage to hit their second objective of marrying a Singaporean man.

I think you need to wake up. You are a mid to late 30s guy with a mindset of a mid-late 20s guy. Foreigners live in the real world. Singaporeans are so well protected we cannot imagine why they think the way they do. If you want foreign gf/wife, then you have to deal with the way they think and behave. If you cannot accept such thinking, find a simple Malaysian girl. They are lifelong material type. Just look at Raybe. Can die for you just to save you type.
Old 25-02-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

TS, time to wake up. If she is serious with you, she wont let you know or even admit the affair. You are just her guilt free boat, a back up when she want to return to normal life or settle down.

your offering of money has no impact which even a young kid will know, it better to have one ice cream stick a day than to have one tub of ice cream for a whole month.

If you serious with her, my question to you is, can you tahan she has sex with someone else even after marriage. Cos simply now she choosing money over you. you think no one will offer her likewise when she married?

Please la, look around the forum, even FB is been past around, used maid is shared. you think the old man will not do likewise.
Old 25-02-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

A u going to marry her if not why bother Just enjoy when u with her moreover free fuck some more ..... unless u keep her with $$$ so she no need to work
Old 28-02-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

All I can advise is get out before you go further down the rabbit hole.

Remember - working girls priority if first and foremost money. They did not come all the way from Vietnam / Thailand / China to worship our cocks. If they can get a good relationship out of this thats a bonus, but it would never come at the expense of money.

As long as you remember the money rule, you can shield yourself from such pain as even if things don't work out, you would have known that they liked you for the money and security that you provide with your companionship being of secondary importance. It's about managing our own internal expectations which often causes the disappointments.
Old 19-03-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:

If a woman accepts financial gains from a man who is not her BF or Husband. What's the name for such woman?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1