The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2013, 11:40 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Beware of PRC cunts....

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

https://www.facebook.com/wilson.liu.1650?fref=ts

Hi all friends and family,I am having a very hard time now as all of you are having your joyous season..
As all of you noe ,I married a china woman and have a beautiful little gal. Everything was fine until I received the keys to my new flat in fernvale palms.
As I received the keys to the flat I started of with the renovations ,paintings and all the necessary things for the new house me and my family was moving in.
Then my wife told me she had to go china for a short trip..I was annoyed as instead of helping out she wanted to bring my daughter to china for dunno wat funny reason..and they left..

I started to do wat I am best at doing installing all the aircons , lightings, water basins right away.
I got my good friend to do my wardrobes and cabinets.I also wanted to save money so I did the painting myself too..in the end I managed to complete everything by not taking a loan from the bank.. I felt so proud of myself then. After buying the electrical appliances, refrigerator, stoves, hoods, TV ,heater,etc...I was totally broke.
Right after these when my wife and daughter came back from china, I still went to the airport to fetch them home.

When she reached , she asked if I have completed everything..I told her only the fridge as it was supposed to be delivered 3 days later..
3 days later right after the fridge was delivered to my new flat..disaster struck.

I begin receiving phonecalls from a lawyer telling me my wife was gg to file a divorce against me..I was curious.. I wanted to ask her wat happened but she was no where to be found. The next day she got her Singapore citizenship..everything was so perfectly planned by this china gal. I am so impressed by the way she made everything work so perfectly. she began to show her true colours , moving out my things and even took away my keys to the new home I spend so much effort and money on.
I was devasted..and of cos in shock because I did not see it coming at all..

In no time.. Her parents came from china and are currently occupying my house refusing to let me in..

Till now I Am not allowed into my own house..

This is the story of me being cheated by a China woman..so pls if u really want to marry a PRC ..pls do remember my story..
And of cos she couldnt have done it with the help of my ex- good friend..he helped her do so much so she could successfully taken all from me..he was also one of the witness in my marriage ROM. U noe who are...I received many well wishes and condolences ..thanks but do not worry as I have engaged a famous lawyer to sue my ex-wife and make sure I get back what is rightfully mine..of cos I hope to have all of ur support here on facebook.

Thanks; Wilson liu

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1