The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2010, 04:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
lauchiolover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylauchiolover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Best Cunts in TNs/MPs you have had in 2010

Bros, i would like to start a thread on the the cunts we have screwed over the months to see where we can find the best cunts in Singapore! please dont flame me if you dont like it.

I have always wanted to start this thread to describe the cunts that we have had. for example, i had fiona from Lexon some time ago and found that although she had looks and boobs (C+ as a matter of fact), wished her cunt was tighter and can grab my dick so tight when i cum it would have made my day. the one i had was years ago from Youth. So long I cannot remember her name! she has since retired. C firm boobs too but her cunt was so tight and she could squeeze you when she knew that you were cumming that i exploded inside her.I also could feel the head of my dick hitting the bottom of her cunt. great feeling! somemore her pubic hair also nicely trimmed. solid!

I would like to suggest the short FRs too relating to this so that we can have the big picture:

Youth Retired (forgot name)
face: 7/10
boobs: B+
body: 7/10
gfe: yes
cunt tightness: 8/10
cunt speciality:tight grip when you cum, shallow cunt!
pubic hair: nice trimmed
Old 10-03-2010, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future
Re: Best Cunts in TNs/MPs you have had in 2010

How about these 2. Pink and juicy.................

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting
Old 10-03-2010, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future
Re: Best Cunts in TNs/MPs you have had in 2010

Note too such if the file server I loaded previously actually works so i am reloading it again on another site. Enjoy......

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1