The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 08-05-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Part 3 continued.....

Remembered that I had turned on my spy cam?
Everything from AA till BB in the previous post was recorded.

I watched it after sending her home and it was very erotic to see yourself in action.
I won't repeat all the details in the previous post but would just comment on a few observations.
Firstly, it was the best video that I had taken.
It was an educational video for myself, seeing how I carried out my attack protocol and how she responded to it.
To be exact, I know what was going on in the brain of the male actor in the video and it was a strange but an enlightening experience.

Even before the start of the action, I could hear her moans and panting as we make out in the living room.
She was moaning and panting even as I carried her into the room and placed her on the bed.
I was laughing as I see my left hand reaching under her sweater behind her back to unclasp her bra. - She didn't seems to noticed it, or she simply doesn't mind.

Remembered she had both her hands above her head and pressing on the headboard?
What I didn't noticed then, but was revealed in the video was that she alternated a few times between that position and grabbing/pulling the bedsheet with her outstretched hands like a "大“ shape.
She looks like she was in heaven as she pulled the bedsheet.
All the time, I was pumping her fast and furious in missionary position.

After I cum, her facial expression (in ecstasy & suffering looks) were also captured clearly.

Don't ask me for the video as I deleted it (and overwrite the SD card) after a few weeks as it is very dangerous to keep them.
If it gets leaked, I will become a ”网红“ and I would have deserved it, but she is an innocent party and it would not be right.

In short, don't start taking videos as it can be addictive and difficult to stop.
There are many ways to leak it and sometimes, you might just shot yourself in your foot.
I had posted the same comments in some other threads about how I leaked the video of my mistress #3 ons and myself to her husband who pretended to be a woman and catfished me.

Anyway, we met another once or twice for lunch and I tried to initiate sex and she would refuse.
Soon, she had a BF and I decided not to spend effort on her if I could not get her to become a FB.

She completed her 2 years contract and had another year of extension, then Covid-19 struck.
She completed her third year but is stuck here in the USA during the peak of the pandemic in China.
Finally, she got her flights booked in June 2020. I learned about it from her WeChat moments and texted her.
She replied only on the day before she was about to fly home.
I asked her out but she said she had to pack her luggage and might not have time.
I could go to her house while she pack and we can talk. - I agreed thinking I might get lucky!

She had moved into the American and his wife's house as a tenant and had the basement to herself.
As she was packing, I first noticed a book titled "How to pleasure a man"!
She was embarrassed as I took it and asked if I could have it? But after flipping through a few pages, I realized it was for women on how to make the man happy in sex. I wasn't interested and put the book back.

I also noticed a change in her dressing style since the last time I met her.
On her Wechat moments, she had her tight singlet top and it is obvious she is braless with her nipples poking through.
On that day, she had a short white T-shirt ending above her navel.
Her pokies are clear and she is very comfortable wearing that in front of me and her American tenant.
She also had a black tight on, exposing her abs and round ass.

I was sitting on the carpet floor as she packs her luggage on the floor as well.
Once, she bend over the luggage to press it down while I was behind her looking at her round ass.
I could see from under her white T-shirt, her 2 breasts hanging deliciously with her 2 nipples that I missed so much.
She was on and off in that position for a good 5 minutes or so.
I was so tempted to grab her breasts from behind and doggy her right there and then...

As she was packing her luggage, she saw that I saw a black thing and she picked it up and said, "so embarrassing"! - It was a vibrator!
She even turn it on and off again to make sure that it was turned off!
I just replied that it is normal, I just use my hands to masturbate instead!

Anyway, I didn't get lucky and she flew back to China the next day.
BTW, a one-way flight ticket on economy class at that time was USD$5,000

Just 2 months ago, I texted her again and she said she is coming back to the USA for her Master's degree in October.
Old 08-05-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Part 3 continued.....

Remembered that I had turned on my spy cam?
Everything from AA till BB in the previous post was recorded.
Bro Neoguri,
I relate a real incident that happened to me. I had this lady and initially she told me she's divorced but when I tried having sex with her, she complain it's very painful etc etc. That was the first meeting.

Second meeting, when I went in for the action again, she responded but same when I tried inserting, she complain but this time, she said she's a virgin. Which shocked me.

So, while we were both naked she sort of told me that she had a very short marriage, like 2 weeks. It's the kind that they have in the country side where it's not registered and she ran away from her husband leading to them breaking up because she said she was forced to marry him. The experience she had was he tried fucking her but she was dry so ended up it was painful and from that time onwards she sort of rejected sex.

So, long story short, she said I forced her to have sex and she needs to tell her mother and aunt about this (I kid you not, this is a 28 years old lady) and says I've to marry her, if not, it's rape.

I was shocked. And told her that she was also willing and I don't force anyone who's not willing since I've so many to booty call, why will I want to rape her. But then she insisted on telling her aunt about it and say I made her pregnant.

Seeing that her story became more and more ridiculous, I went to the TV, plugged in my thumb and played the video back to her. Then she was very quiet and I asked her, which part did i force you?

After she knew I had videos, I told her, from now on, anytime, any day I want to fuck, you better say yes or this goes into Facebook (OK actually not true but I was just at that moment very angry with her).

But some stats about her. She's skinny but she likes to wear this red turtle neck sweater and she's got very nice, curvy long hair that when she's facing the camera and her hair is down, really she's super beautiful.

But ended up, I didn't have to call her at all. After the third meeting when I penetrate her fully and she had her first orgasm, she was the one coming to my place about 2 to 3 times a week at midnight to spend the night just fucking.

I did her raw many times and came in her a few times cuz she wanted a kid. Can easily say in the time I know her I probably fucked her like 40 times. But ended up, it was not to be for her and she didn't get pregnant (a very rare case for me since for me, I've incidences I cum on the butt of another girl and the sperm dip down to her crack, she got pregnant. So, I've to accompany her for the abortion).

So, yeah, the video saved me.

Last edited by entering; 08-05-2021 at 04:42 PM.
Old 08-05-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Bro Neoguri,
I relate a real incident that happened to me. I had this lady and initially she told me she's divorced but when I tried having sex with her, she complain it's very painful etc etc. That was the first meeting.

Nice advice bro entering!
Sometimes, I am afraid of the girls playing tricks and would extort money or even worse, cry rape after consensual sex.
A video is a great prove but also dangerous that it could be leaked.

Perhaps I should make a balance?
Record a new girl and retain the video for a little while. - Once she is confirm safe, then delete it.

To be honest, I regret deleting the videos especially during the pandemic when I have no ons in my pipeline and got to PCC.
Old 08-05-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
To be honest, I regret deleting the videos especially during the pandemic when I have no ons in my pipeline and got to PCC.
Haha don't know where you are right now, but it helps if you have a helper at home that you can have sex anytime. Or even 2 helpers to rotate like my friend.

That said, I've a story about the Malaysian cleaner at my office. But maybe another day.
Old 08-05-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

would be awesome if you could share your story about the Malaysia cleaner bro....

Quote:
Haha don't know where you are right now, but it helps if you have a helper at home that you can have sex anytime. Or even 2 helpers to rotate like my friend.

That said, I've a story about the Malaysian cleaner at my office. But maybe another day.
Old 08-05-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Neoguri,

Initially i thought it was a scam that she wants you to marry her...
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 08-05-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
would be awesome if you could share your story about the Malaysia cleaner bro....
Dear bros,
This isn't a story about unexpected sex. So I'll try to not hijack this thread.

For years I've used apps cuz easier to prospect for girls at large numbers and convert as many as possible to meet up sex. Some of you will understand what I mean.

So, I've this friend who does more a face to face thing and always commented that my method is too cold. Which I'll always reply "pussy in any girl is the same colour" (a line I learnt from another SBF bro long time ago).

So one day I saw my cleaner at my office. She's from Malaysia and as my work is essential services, during lock down I was still back at work regularly but office is quite empty.

She's a bit plump and also doesn't speak English well. Just basics and I only know basic bahasa.

What happened was I decided to just one day ask her for her name when she was cleaning the male toilet and I walked in. So, she told me her name is L.

So, after a while I always said hi to L, good morning etc.

One day, my company told me I'll be starting a new branch so I'll be out of the present office. That's when I told her and asked her if she wants to have dinner with me. That time is phase 2 already.

So we had dinner and cuz I was unexperienced with F2F prospecting I didn't really know what to do, except where we had dinner it was a round high chair type of booth. So we sat side by side.

I sat as close as I can with her and as she was telling me about her family in Malaysia and how she can't go home, I just like kept touching her elbow and comforting her.

Then as we walk out to get the Grab, i just wanted to like hug her but ended up we kissed.

So, it was late and my office was empty. I brought her back and the guard saw us, so I told the guard I lost something and needed her to help me find it. So, anyways the guard if no one disturb him, will actually be sleeping.

We went up and into the office and straight into the room so the outside CCTV can't see what's happening in the room.

We kissed, hugged, I also did the protocol or kissing and fingering. Then cap and fucked her.

We tried to keep as quiet as possible but she has a very nice round ass and there was table that was just nice, the height of my groin.

So I lay her on the table and crossed her legs, she felt very full and tight.

Since then we have been meeting to fuck but not often. Most times at the new branch office in case I get QO, I can explain i was at the office.

Last edited by entering; 09-05-2021 at 12:33 AM.
Old 09-05-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Halfaheart is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Dear bros,

For years I've used apps cuz easier to prospect for girls at large numbers and convert as many as possible to meet up sex. Some of you will understand what I mean.

So, I've this friend who does more a face to face thing and always commented that my method is too cold. Which I'll always reply "pussy in any girl is the same colour" (a line I learnt from another SBF bro long time ago).

So one day I saw my cleaner at my office. She's from Malaysia and as my work is essential services, during lock down I was still back at work regularly but office is quite empty.

She's a bit plump and also doesn't speak English well. Just basics and I only know basic bahasa.

What happened was I decided to just one day ask her for her name when she was cleaning the male toilet and I walked in. So, she told me her name is L.

One day, my company told me I'll be starting a new branch so I'll be out of the present office. That's when I told her and asked her if she wants to have dinner with me. That time is phase 2 already.

So we had dinner and cuz I was unexperienced with F2F prospecting I didn't really know what to do, except where we had dinner it was a round high chair type of booth. So we sat side by side.

I sat as close as I can with her and as she was telling me about her family in Malaysia and how she can't go home, I just like kept touching her elbow and comforting her.

Then as we walk out to get the Grab, i just wanted to like hug her but ended up we kissed.

So, it was late and my office was empty. I brought her back and the guard saw us, so I told the guard I lost something and needed her to help me find it. So, anyways the guard if no one disturb him, will actually be sleeping.

We went up and into the office and straight into the room so the outside CCTV can't see what's happening in the room.

We kissed, hugged, I also did the protocol or kissing and fingering. Then cap and fucked her.

We tried to keep as quiet as possible but she has a very nice round ass and there was table that was just nice, the height of my groin.

Since then we have been meeting to fuck but not often. Most times as the new branch office in case I get QO, I can explain i was at the office.
Envious bro. Thanks for sharing. My office only auntie auntie kuan cleaner
Old 09-05-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
Envious bro. Thanks for sharing. My office only auntie auntie kuan cleaner
Bro Halfaheart,
Actually I liked this 60 year old auntie at my current work place too. But that said, I've always liked older women.

Bros have texted me to ask how I get so many. Actually the truth is out of 10 girls, maybe only 1 is a 8/10. About 4 to 5 are 5/10 and about 4 to 5 are 2/10s.

I had this 55 year in Indonesia before and she was in my view a very pretty lady in her age. So I asked her once, why did she choose me when she can have any guy she wants. Her reply "at my age and my look, no one wants me actually". After a while I also found out the 2/10s feel like rejects. Which is quite sad for me.

So, I make it a point to tell them all, that I miss them and when they ask i always tell them, "you're the only one for me..."

If I'm dry, I will ask the old aunty what's her name too 😂😂👌

The talking and touching elbow is a technique from Ross Jefferies by the way. If I'm not wrong Ross is the father of PUAs and I started from him, Neil Strauss and Dave Deangelo.

Something to start you young, inexperienced guys off to go read some good books.
Old 09-05-2021, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quote:

The talking and touching elbow is a technique from Ross Jefferies by the way. If I'm not wrong Ross is the father of PUAs and I started from him, Neil Strauss and Dave Deangelo.

Something to start you young, inexperienced guys off to go read some good books.
Bro entering, sorry I am getting a bit technical with my question.

Do you mean example, putting your left hand across her back to touch her left elbow (or right hand to right elbow)?
I think this works if she is sitting close by.

If she is sitting slightly apart, then if doesn't matter and I guess you can reach any of her elbows with any hand?

BTW, I am in the USA. - Epicenter of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Been self quarantining myself at home for the past 1+ year.
Fortunately, I had my vaccine 2nd dose and next Wednesday would be 2 weeks after, so I should be protected adequately.
Old 09-05-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

How old the cleaner ?

Quote:
Dear bros,

Since then we have been meeting to fuck but not often. Most times at the new branch office in case I get QO, I can explain i was at the office.
Old 09-05-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Haodimilo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tomorrow meeting my ML after work. Have been teasing her over the weekends, hope to up her tmr!
Old 09-05-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ansonchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha, she has a 7 year old daughter and must be 35?
I was 46 then.
I can type Chinese today and she said "坏大叔!还这么强,把我弄到腿都发软了!”
Thanks for getting back on my query Bro Neoguri! Did you ever get to find out why she initially never lets her partners to touch her boobs? Just wondering if she had some trauma from the past and you helped her overcome it?
Old 10-05-2021, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonchan View Post
Thanks for getting back on my query Bro Neoguri! Did you ever get to find out why she initially never lets her partners to touch her boobs? Just wondering if she had some trauma from the past and you helped her overcome it?
I didn't try to probe too much.
Because the risk of asking anything about her partner is, she will ask me the same question which I prefer not to say.

I guess she had never had satisfying sex.
I didn't pumped her super long to expect she said something like 腿软.
And the fact that she said she doesn't know what is orgasm, means the sex with her husband must had been disappointing.

With each and every session, she seems to be getting more open, relaxing and enjoying more.
Too bad I am not in Shanghai to constantly train her.
The next time, I am going to try eating her out and massaging her G-spot. I guess she had never experienced that.
Old 10-05-2021, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Anyone here manage to Up their bankers ? Property agents ? Insurance agents ?

Share pls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1