The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 0
GoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to behold
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
This one isn’t rose it’s Gie. She is younger than rose (daughter of her friend apparently) but more expensive 150. Way too much for my blood.
This type of face and figure max I will give 100 including massage, chut chut and fingering
Old 08-05-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 15
greenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToughLife View Post
Just had a session of waxing and massage at AE. Used to patronize amk outlet but ever since L left our shore, I went over to bmc for above services. Tried R at amk before but not to my liking. Glad that I found another service provider that am comfortable with.
Bro , pls share contact . Thanks in adv
Old 08-05-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToughLife View Post
Just had a session of waxing and massage at AE. Used to patronize amk outlet but ever since L left our shore, I went over to bmc for above services. Tried R at amk before but not to my liking. Glad that I found another service provider that am comfortable with.
Bro why you do not like R ? Is it her waxing no good or her "After care" not good ?

Abby and Lina looks good from the pictures.

I have tried M a few times at BMC. Her waxing is just average not very good and her after care also average but she is SYT and the feeling she gave me not available at other places. At least I have not found any SYT that provide after care yet.
Old 09-05-2021, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Second floor has SYTs already if u r merely looking for aftercare.
Old 09-05-2021, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
BMC ? BB Beauty is 2nd floor and many shared it does not offer
Old 09-05-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Simdprowler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
But this one is solely aftercare right? Without the waxing.
Old 09-05-2021, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Simdprowler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
Bro why you do not like R ? Is it her waxing no good or her "After care" not good ?

I have tried M a few times at BMC. Her waxing is just average not very good and her after care also average but she is SYT and the feeling she gave me not available at other places. At least I have not found any SYT that provide after care yet.
Luna is the latest waxer addition? Any1 tried b4?
Old 09-05-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster (B)

GoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simdprowler View Post
Luna is the latest waxer addition? Any1 tried b4?
Lina not Luna. Same shop at 338 AMK
Old 09-05-2021, 09:18 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simdprowler View Post
But this one is solely aftercare right? Without the waxing.
Yes bro. MYS SS
Old 09-05-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post

M no good. Lousy teasing and rush HJ. FF is better but not pretty
Old 09-05-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster (B)

For clean waxing without hanky panky can look for Y pretty assistant. Cheap and good
Old 09-05-2021, 02:33 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
YamahaRider is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Big nehneh SYT at the corner shop
Old 09-05-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 17
urban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
M no good. Lousy teasing and rush HJ. FF is better but not pretty
Haven’t got to try M though bumping into her few times at AE, when opting for massage wth after care with FF. Before covid was really good sessions but now have to be careful cannot chut chut neh neh. Now she’s seems to be eating really well....
Old 09-05-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
YamahaRider is Cool - loads of Potential

Last edited by YamahaRider; 12-05-2021 at 01:14 PM.
Old 09-05-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban777 View Post
Haven’t got to try M though bumping into her few times at AE, when opting for massage wth after care with FF. Before covid was really good sessions but now have to be careful cannot chut chut neh neh. Now she’s seems to be eating really well....
What you mean she is eating well ? You mean she becomes fatter ? Lol or something else ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread