The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2021, 05:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute
Questionable thoughts on current generation on BG relationship.....

Currently I'm single, 28. Do not have a gf at all ever in my life.

I've been pondering on this issue.....

1. Let's say now I'm intend to date a few girls as friends first,

Either one of them once I feel it's a good get along, we will get closer as the day goes....
however I was thinking how long will you guys wait for the girl to remove the friendzone afterwards,
to clarify "what are we now" and officially treat you as the bf before moving on to find another girl?
Asking this because just in case, I got played out by girls who don't give direct answers, expecting me to read mixed signals and play mind games in the future..
Is it worth pursuing ? (e.g. wait for 6 months or 1 year or even longer?)

2. I have did some research on sexless relationships (pre-marriage)

Do they really exist till this day? (e.g. together for 3-10 years all the way no sex at all that kind ?????)
with the fact not limiting to any religious reasons.....

If they do exist, how do the couples survive? Can't be as a male visiting FL/WL for his whole life??
Like that it defeats the purpose of having BG relationship in the first place? Or am I too much to be expecting sex is a must in a relationship before marriage?
Coz I've been reading stuffs like if a guy cannot find gf, let the girl initiate the first move and find me, where I totally can't picture that scenario, where I always believe guy should make the first move..

Is there any guys in here having a sexless relationship etc can share your experience ? What are your take bros ?
Old 15-04-2021, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Re: Questionable thoughts on current generation on BG relationship.....

My questions to you:

What is your PRIMARY objective getting a GF for?

Sex?
Companionship?
Marriage + children?

If it's the 1st. Your resources are in this forum
2nd, most of them you will be doing THEIR activities. Instead of mainly yours. Esp if both have very different lifestyle.
3rd, I do not recommend for Local Chinese. Can't comment on Malays, Indians, Eurasians, Whites, etc.

Also, unless you least earning 3K after CPF (Hopefully earnings will increase with time). Just forget about it. Cost of raising a child is just too much in SG.

Local girls are ok for dating casually. If you are willing to put up with their BS. It will get OLD after awhile.

Usually, men don't get "friendzoned" 1st then become BGR. If a woman is interested in you. They will let you know almost immediately, esp Malay chicks. DO NOT BE A BETA ORBITOR. If a couple is in "relationshit" for months and years without sex. Pretty sure, the woman is getting sex else where. Unless your woman is fugly af.

Don't become a simp. If a woman is not willing to put out (sex) by 3-4 dates with clear signals on your side. Find somebody else. I know people always want what they can't have. But it's a futile attempt keep pursuing.
Old 15-04-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post

Either one of them once I feel it's a good get along, we will get closer as the day goes....
however I was thinking how long will you guys wait for the girl to remove the friendzone afterwards,
to clarify "what are we now" and officially treat you as the bf before moving on to find another girl?
Asking this because just in case, I got played out by girls who don't give direct answers, expecting me to read mixed signals and play mind games in the future..

Do they really exist till this day? (e.g. together for 3-10 years all the way no sex at all that kind ?????)

If they do exist, how do the couples survive? Can't be as a male visiting FL/WL for his whole life??
Like that it defeats the purpose of having BG relationship in the first place? Or am I too much to be expecting sex is a must in a relationship before marriage?
Coz I've been reading stuffs like if a guy cannot find gf, let the girl initiate the first move and find me, where I totally can't picture that scenario, where I always believe guy should make the first move..

Is there any guys in here having a sexless relationship etc can share your experience ? What are your take bros ?
1. not worth spending too much time chasing 1 girl. 6mths? 1 year? dont wait. you would have fucked more girls by then. Give up on the girl? You can choose to or not to. The thing is, why is your thinking about "a guy can only focus on 1 girl at a time"??? i say you should at least "multi task" till you get a gf.

2. sexless relationships? Yes they exist. But not everyone can take it.
For me, its a NO. no sex then bye bye. even sex not good also i'll say bye bye
Old 19-04-2021, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

thank you for the appreciative and constructive feedback,
i went to research terms like beta orbiters and incels,
damn i feel personally attack by the definition.
but I got myself the wake up call.
Old 19-04-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Bro .....
seriously i think you are over analysing .....
get a gf first and let nature take its course .

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post

Old 25-04-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
devilborne87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whatever is it....get a girlfriend first....rest can discuss...planning without doing it is the same as no action....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1