The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
poorpixie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Rental issues

Just wondering.
If Brenda is currently living in an apartment she rented by herself and lives there for 7 years on her own and then poof, a boyfriend came along.
They lived together for 2 years and then she decided that the boyfriend should also share the cost of living together.
However to her disappointment, he said he earned $500 lesser than her so she should continue to be responsible for the living expenses as per if she didnt found him.
Eventually, he agreed to only pay for the electricity bills.
And they lived together for another year and she became to feel emotionally imbalanced as she saw him spending on himself for unnecessary luxuries she had to stopped herself in order to foot the rent and bills.
Share your opinions guys.
Just a thought.
Old 10-04-2021, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rental issues

Who propose the cohabitation first? Where was the guy staying at before first

If he was staying w

ith his parents before living rent free then coming in to live with brenda and asked to share the rental then he should be obliged to help out if it was his ideal to stay together.

If it was her then she shouldn't be looking for a bf to help provide. She is a strong independent woman who shouldn't need a man. Gender equality.

Because without him, your life would still be the same unless u rented a bigger more expensive place to live together

Also have to see if he helps out doing household chore. If he doesn't look after his own mess then helping out in money should be his way of showing his sincerity in the rs and he isnt looking to take advantage.

When it comes to meal, who pay? Your normal mundane day to day groceries who pay?

Before brenda feels emotionally imbalance, she should write up a factual list of who pays for what and be fair and neutral.
Old 10-04-2021, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
poorpixie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting.
Just a thought after watching some China shows!
True to a certain extent but if they continue to develop the relationship further down the road for another 10 over years?
Old 10-04-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorpixie View Post
Interesting.
Just a thought after watching some China shows!
True to a certain extent but if they continue to develop the relationship further down the road for another 10 over years?
Frankly speaking 7 years in and no talks or marriage or promise of lifelong companionship is odd. It is u dont want marriage or him? Or both of u dont want
Old 11-04-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just wondering.
If Brenda is currently living in an apartment she rented by herself and lives there for 7 years on her own and then poof, a boyfriend came along.
They lived together for 2 years and then she decided that the boyfriend should also share the cost of living together.
However to her disappointment, he said he earned $500 lesser than her so she should continue to be responsible for the living expenses as per if she didnt found him.
And they lived together for another year and she became to feel emotionally imbalanced as she saw him spending on himself for unnecessary luxuries she had to stopped herself in order to foot the rent and bills.
Just a thought.
Sincerely think that you should just move on. No point to be with someone so calculative..... Now already like that. Married liao leh expect to quarrel due to finance matter every day. For wat?

My thought on finance in a relationship.
Both should not be calulative on who pays for small items, whoever can afford or have money in their wallets should pay.

All major purchase need to be discussed up front between both party. Example car or house. Who will pay for the installment/petrol/insurance etc.

Should 1 party not be able to make payments for his/her responsibility for a certain period. The other party should offer to help without asking.
Old 11-04-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Estefania deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love is never balanced. It's always one party giving more than the other. Sometimes A gives more, other times B gives more. It may balance out in the longer run, some never, other even only A is giving at the end.

舍得舍得,有舍才有得。You give some, you get back some in other form. So it's a matter of how much you willing to give and take. If cannot tahan anymore, then it's the end. Just like rubber band, it will snap eventually.
Old 11-04-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
xishan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The bf is scheming and calculative!
Old 12-04-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Better to keep a joint account for all these expenses. Earning less is not excuses. I started earning less than my wife but overtook at some stages. So really depends on how much you can save

Some ppl earn $2000 save $1000
Some ppl earn $20,000 and spend $25,000

Over the years, you will realised no need branded goods also ok. Lol!
Old 13-04-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just wondering.
Just a thought.
If Brenda feels imbalanced then she should ask herself whether she wants to continue the relationship or not lor.

I assume that Brenda is of sound mind; she was the one who let the boyfriend into her house if she find that she can no longer live with him....then? Let go of him lah, what to do?
Old 20-04-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Why on earth do u want to stay with someone tat doesn't contribute ?
Stay alone more peaceful .... what yr term of BF ?
If he doesn't want to help lighten yr bundle ask him to do all house work or charge him 500 per F
As gov always remind us there is no free lunch
Old 20-04-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
If he doesn't want to help lighten yr bundle ask him to do all house work or charge him 500 per F
Agree. No money give nvm. Must offer something else
Old 22-04-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
maybe he has 8 inches ... thousand reasons ... use your imagination
Old 09-07-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

the spending on lux good may be a sudden windfall/rise that he did not disclose. Key issue is Brenda. From the story, it is obvious she is frustrated with the current arrangement and wanted a change. Maybe a more balance contribution from the bf or simply this is one of the many underlying issues which simply sparked off the anger and frustration.
Old 13-07-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 5
masuktravel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasuktravel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Just wondering.
Just a thought.
Regardless of reason, the guy is useless. Ditch the guy.
Old 16-07-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Better to keep a joint account for all these expenses. Earning less is not excuses. I started earning less than my wife but overtook at some stages. So really depends on how much you can save

Some ppl earn $2000 save $1000
Some ppl earn $20,000 and spend $25,000

Over the years, you will realised no need branded goods also ok. Lol!
Contrary, I feel those with joint acct for paying bills are the ones that lack trust. Must see money in then can sleep at night.

I dont have such issues with any of my relationship. Just that up front, we will sort out and clearly list out who pays what. So, theres no room for argument down the road.

Fighting over money is the easiest way to destroy any relationship, guaranteed.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1