The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13132 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ML asking for help to get pregnant

Many bros here can help u with getting the ML pregnant.
Old 10-05-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster2019 View Post
Hi Bosses and Bros...

One ML is asking me to help her get pregnant. She says she wants to be a single mom. Is it legit to help her? Can I get into trouble? Please share your thoughts. Much appreciated.
A lot of bros already covered lots of good ground, so I won't repeat what has been said.

Just a few technicalities - if the ML is on a Work Permit, she is not allowed to get pregnant here. Only Spass holders are allowed to get pregnant. So in that sense, yes you may land her in trouble if she gets pregnant and she finds out during her 6-monthly checks.

That aside, it's a stupid idea overall.
Old 10-05-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
A lot of bros already covered lots of good ground, so I won't repeat what has been said.

Just a few technicalities - if the ML is on a Work Permit, she is not allowed to get pregnant here. Only Spass holders are allowed to get pregnant. So in that sense, yes you may land her in trouble if she gets pregnant and she finds out during her 6-monthly checks.

That aside, it's a stupid idea overall.
She is a PR and working as a ML
Old 10-05-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
She is a PR and working as a ML
trap la. don't believe anyone working in SPA, not KC. can imagine, you have so many bro around sharing the same body.
Old 10-05-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Based on my limited understanding of China, being a single parent is quite taboo. Even kids in a single parent family (e.g. widowed) will face discrimination (单亲家庭) when they get married. The PRCs think kids that grew up in single parent families tend not to have the right view in marriages. So why will she want to be a single parent? Affects her and her child

Many MLs here are mums with a kid back in China. Many have also done birth control procedures that make it hard to get pregnant again. There is a possibility she may act pregnant after you had CIP and then ask money from you for an (fake of course) abortion.
Old 11-05-2021, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

Many MLs here are mums with a kid back in China. Many have also done birth control procedures that make it hard to get pregnant again. There is a possibility she may act pregnant after you had CIP and then ask money from you for an (fake of course) abortion.
Dont generalize all PRC ML that works here is a single mom.
Many PRC esp the SYT ones are single. Then there are some who decide to stay here for good.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1