The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Any news when thai FLs will be back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
But then what? While returning to Singapore don’t we still need to quarantine for 14 or 21 days?
Our side didn't say no need right - thats the world we live in now my fren. Out of thousands some may cheong, diffrent strokes for different folks.
Old 18-06-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 0
poke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpoke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpoke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpoke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

As for me...as long need SHN....forget about travel...
Old 18-06-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
But then what? While returning to Singapore don’t we still need to quarantine for 14 or 21 days?
If you're staying alone in a proper apartment be it HDB or private, MOH will allow u to serve your quarantine @home. This way you'll save the 3k u need to pay for the 21days hotel quarantine when u come back to SG..U can still work from home during the quarantine if situation permits.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1