The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
skewball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Clean massage with power gfe in the east

Hallo to all bros, newbie here. want to share with all my experience of clean massage, but great feeling overall. Not so much for those seeking physical release.

Had the day off today and damn itchy so wanted to find a place to shiok. I always heard my chiongster friends talk a lot about joo chiat in the old days but now all no more liao, so I decided to do field recce and see for myself. Walked the entire stretch from the katong intersection till JC complex about 5 plus pm there. What the F, the entire road is now a ghost town, dont have a single MP at all already, well done AV. After a long while I end up near city plaza and came across 2 outlets side by side. One had an old man surrounded by 3 slightly meaty milf types, other one had just 1 zabor but the interior more private. I took the second option and walk in. The girl was wearing white crop top and tight shorts, colored bra inside quite visible. I estimate it must have been a big B but not experienced enough to confirm this, sorry Her face is passable, not the best nor the worst I've seen and quite heavily made up, but figure pretty decent. I ask her for massage and she quote me 68 for 1 hour. When I hesitate visibly she laugh and say 60 instead, then she bring out the massage oil to show me and say here more expensive cos we use higher end products compared to the other shops. Since I've been walking for the past hour plus in the sun I decide 'fuck it' and agree.

Massage starts in the room, she ask me to undress but leave underwear on and lie down. Then she proceed to lock the main door outside and apply massage oil all over and start massaging. Can tell she is pretty skilled cos she can isolate each muscle and really focus on rubbing out knots one by one unlike the dirty HC half fuck type. She use hand elbow knuckles everything and constantly check if it's painful since I havent done massage in a long time. She's very friendly and engaging and tries very hard to start a conversation, impressive considering I'm not the talkative type. Told me she's from Chongqing, studied at their local beautician vocational school and have been shuttling here and back a couple of times but this time plans to stay here for good. The conversation flows very easy and we tcss about all kinds of shit, including job, family, good Sichuan food here etc (a good part of the 'family' and 'job' I shared about are creative bs, as a habit). Then shift to relationships, she bitch about how 7day work week makes dating impossible and I bitch to her about my lack of love life. Really fucking reminds me of all those dumb h2h talk girls in school love to have with whichever guys they confide in, good memories man We also talk about the dirty HC scene and she's game to discuss it but emphasizes she doesnt do that stuff, a lot of customers buy package with old, young, male, female all also have. (but who knows what will happen after a few more visits...)
Old 21-08-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Re: Clean massage with power gfe in the east

review damn long, part 2 here. apologies for lag cos I'm still newbie under moderation...

When time is up liao but the friend I'm meeting after that call and say he still at home pang sai... Hosei liao I quickly tell her extend 30 more min. Since 1h only enough time to do full back and legs, she starts now on my tummy and chest and slowly work upwards. Take note she will push your underwear to the side to massage but pretty professional in not going further. She even will comment and tease me on my flat stomach (from my lucky genes not exercise), really got the schooldays feels man!! When she was massaging my face she comment that wa why you never even bother to shave your stubble poking me liao. I do it for you la! And she really broke out the razor and cream and all, this one is legit my first experience and a big +1 I'd say.

When time is finally up she offer me tea and since tonight not so busy, I can stay for as long as I want, to tcss. She invite me to consider the package but never push when I decline. Apparently since this a legit outlet, GST is separately suan but from the official menu prices, I got a discount about $10-20. She mentioned though that she's happy to do so because finally she can chat with a customer near her age whereas the older ones usually keep quiet (I'd take it with a pinch of salt however, don't get your hopes up on this since I not familiar with market prices). I note that the prices are very straight, extra 30min means you pay another half of initial quote and she returns proper change, not the kind that act blur in returning change. Finally after a few more cups, got her wechat and left a happy man.

I understand its a lot more than bros here are used to hearing, but put it another way, I left with the afterglow you get after you talk to your primary school crush. And I was damn horny before I entered and during the massage, but it didn't even matter that much after. Very important, the oil doesn't leave the oily sickly feeling on your skin and doesn't smell strong in case you meet your OC after.

Looks: 6/10
Body/Boobs: 7/10
Massage: 9/10
Gfe: 10/10 I'd come back just for this. Subjective thing though!
Total damage: 1.5h full body massage $107

Bros jaded with just fucking and want another experience can try. It's now my new oasis to head to when work gets sian once a while, even just for the tcss. Though its not illegal, don't want to break her rice bowl by posting here if she does want to go into that. So pm for location and ctc.

Thanks for reading my damn long first post, hope it doesn't overlap some other fr, cheers...
Old 23-08-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Alamak
u sounnd like u
Just met a Chiobu In polytechnic and on first date ...
Just a massage lah ; no need to take so seriously Ok
But up u points for effort
Give me her contact and maybe I can make her dirty ... thanks
Then I come do FR and u can go grab her tits too..
Old 23-08-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
Alamak
u sounnd like u
Just met a Chiobu In polytechnic and on first date ...
Just a massage lah ; no need to take so seriously Ok
But up u points for effort
Give me her contact and maybe I can make her dirty ... thanks
Then I come do FR and u can go grab her tits too..
Hahahaha. Pmed you bro
Old 24-08-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 16
oros14 is a splendid one to beholdoros14 is a splendid one to beholdoros14 is a splendid one to beholdoros14 is a splendid one to beholdoros14 is a splendid one to beholdoros14 is a splendid one to beholdoros14 is a splendid one to beholdoros14 is a splendid one to behold

know the place, and i can confirm not bad...but for me i was full monty, and slight "accidental" tease on balls....overall good experience if you want a good massage
Old 24-08-2018, 07:10 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skewball View Post
Hahahaha. Pmed you bro
Bro can pm me too? Thanks

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-08-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yig1976 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, u mentioned near city plaza? Is it those row of shops near to One KM mall?
Old 25-08-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Conure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, can share cts? Thks
Old 26-08-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!

share ctc pls bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1