The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: $88 Prostate massage.. Scam or not?

So many years later people are still asking about prostate massage.
Old 20-08-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Perhaps i down on luck, places i went doesnt even offer teasing if i were to take the $50/hr massage.
Places that offer $88 also doesn't gaurantee to provide release.

Hope bros can share some places in the north area with me.
P-massage actually is not stand for prostate massage. It is actually a Pre-HJ foreplay of your genital and the area around your genital ...

I tend to avoid spa with this massage in the spa menu. Well, unless the masseuse is Coco formerly from Orchid Spa.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-08-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Like what some of the other guys here have written, if the recep or ML black face if no take up P-massage, then just dont go that spa anymore lor. There are still some spas out there that dont have this item on the menu, and also some spas whereby the MLs will still do a proper massage job and also others. Rather than give in to the P-massage rubbish, just boycott. Of cos there will still be other bros who have deep wallets and will just pay for the P-massage, whatever rocks their boats.
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 20-08-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 6
AnmoSi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAnmoSi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

P massage extra $33 is just like a license issued by their boss for the ML to provide Release at a cost. If the establishment is a double storey shop house, paying that extrA $33 gets you the upper floor.
The ML will officially be able to tease you for 30mins back n front. The additional tips collected there after is for her keeping. Of cos the ML still take a share of the extra $33 with the boss. To wat proportion vary from shops.

Thus I only and always will pay $20 for the final process.
Must admire the first boss to come out with this.
Old 20-08-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnmoSi View Post
P massage extra $33 is just like a license issued by their boss for the ML to provide Release at a cost. If the establishment is a double storey shop house, paying that extrA $33 gets you the upper floor.
The ML will officially be able to tease you for 30mins back n front. The additional tips collected there after is for her keeping. Of cos the ML still take a share of the extra $33 with the boss. To wat proportion vary from shops.

The first sentence is so true. In fact that’s what my regular ML told me also. The boss is not stupid either.

For $50/hr massage, say the boss earn $40 and the ML earn $10. If ML provide HJ, she earns $60 and boss still earn $40. But boss bears all the risk of having license revoked and investments washed into the drain.

If give prostate, boss probably earn $68-78. ML still earn around $60-$70 from GQ. It balances out. It is also a subtle hint given that there’s a HJ behind the door (which is more toleratable hanky panky), when there’s a raid, they know who to warn. And who to give a blind eye when they do inspection. Most shops that give GQ the ML will say BBBJ cannot bcos not allowed. Which also means actually HJ is allowed.

Some times u just have to step into the shoes of the boss. Why so gek gao over $20-$30? U want to come out to play and enjoy or come out to be calculative? If you have a budget, then play within the budget. One man’s meat is another’s poison.
Old 20-08-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnmoSi View Post

If I pay $50 for normal massage and they insist I take the ground flr room.....I'll ask for refund and go other places...
Old 20-08-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 9
marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!

I ever had one experience I did not take the $88 and ML say I need to pay her more for the release cause she earn lesser from my entrance. But its just one of them. Most still collect $50 for release even though I only took the $50 massage.
Old 20-08-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
yongjs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got once at one of the sticky spa.
The lady didnt ask for extra and I didn't ask ether.
Old 21-08-2018, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
jiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If shop has 30 minutes p massage.. I take 60 minutes normal and 30 min p massage.
Old 21-08-2018, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Nitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sometimes they will say if never take P Massage, if she try to HJ or tease you, boss will notice, because normal massage no need go to sensitive area.
Alot different ML alot different stories.

I don't remember needing to pay that exta for HJ, its getting more and more common already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1